I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

On Sunday Rick was admitted into the VA Hospital. He was given a preliminary examination before being fed dinner. Erin rented a room at a Comfort Inn across the street. She wore a pair of sweats, white socks, sneakers, and her hair was pinned up under a baseball cap. She wore only a light smudge of lipstick and a bit of mascara.

Monday the doctors did exploratory surgery on his leg. They found an infection down to the bone. The bone being completely knitted, they pulled the pins out and doused the entire open leg with a strong antiseptic. Then put several bottles of saline solution, antibiotics, and liquids to keep him from dehydrating. Erin sat in the waiting room until the surgeon came out to give her the good news.

"He's going to be fine," he told Mrs. Gibson. "Only he has to stay off his leg for a month at a minimum. I'll have him in therapy when he wakes up tomorrow. After that he can do those exercises on his own. I understand he's in construction?"

"He owns and runs his own business," she replied.

"Desk time for him from now on. He'll be fine now but this can return if he doesn't listen to us. Those two fifty caliber rounds did a bad number on him. He can still lose that leg if he keeps it up. If his construction business is doing well, I suggest him hiring a foreman to oversee the work. Somebody he can trust. I think he should be limited to doing the bids on sites but no more. He must be on his ass most of the time."

"What about our ... intimacy?"

"I think you should take the lead in that department. I saw that he is larger than most men. I've seen some males bigger but not many. It is up to you, Mrs. Gibson to takeover that part of your relationship. I advise you do the work for the time being. But again, it's only my opinion and you two have to do what you have to do."

"Thank you, Doctor."


Bright and early Thursday morning, the Gibsons were on their way back to Longview. Of course, Erin did the driving. Rick was feeling groggy from the percocets he took just after being released from the hospital. The Mercedes made the drive a smooth one. The Camry would do the same but she preferred the Mercedes because they only drove it around the town. Now she could open it up on the Interstate and got up to 90 mph. The troopers had been told by Chuck that she was coming that way and not to stop or hold her up.

They arrived back into town at about eleven. She had several hours to rest before rehearsals. There was a message on the answering machine when they arrived. Dead to the world, Erin dragged Rick into bed and undressed him. She placed a heavy blanket over him so the leg would heal properly.

"As soon as you are able, I want some of that," she told the man she loved but he was too sleepy to hear her.

The call was from Shelly. She dialed her office at the club and the woman picked it up on the first ring.

"We're back," Erin said.

"How is Rick?" Shelly asked.

"Rick's still sick but he'll get better. He has to stay off of his feet as much as possible from now on so you'll have to hire a new bartender."

"No problem. I've got a great surprise for you."

"I'm fired," Erin joked.

"No dear, as long as I'm alive, you'll stay in my clutches forever. Now quit your joking and listen to what I have to say."

"Yes Mother."

"We have been offered a gig in Cowboy Stadium. You'll be the warm up for the Rolling Stones on September 15th. Your backups says yes. What do you say?"

"THE STONES?" Erin shouted into the phone.

"It's a good thing I held the phone away from my ear. I anticipated you getting excited. Yes," Shelly informed her. "The Rolling Stones. You are getting an hour to warm up the crowd so they'll be really excited when the main event takes over.

"I'm the main event," Erin giggled. "Those guys following me will be singing to a crowd that has blown their wad before they get on the stage."

"You know, dear," Shelly became very serious. "I wouldn't be surprised one bit if some of them will leave after your act. Now you will have to get what's her name's boutique to fix you up in something special. I mean really slinky, sexy, almost pornographic. Mick Jagger and his cronies won't compete with you if you are as good there as you do here."

"I'd sing naked in front of all of them if the law allowed, but I'll make sure that I'll get something that will pop the eyes out of the guys up there. I've already got an idea what to wear. Ummmmmm how much am I getting for this gig?" she asked, her mind already at work on the kind of outfit she would wear. It would be green to match her eyes and maybe some stunning high heels instead of boots.

"One hundred thousand minus my cut."

"That means I get nine hundred and ninety thousand?"

"Very good," Shelly laughed, hanging up. Erin was so excited that she want to race to the bed and have Rick rape her.


On Friday night almost a thousand people packed the place. At ten dollars a head on cover charge that was ten thousand dollars which meant she had to pay Erin seven thousand and that didn't even include the tips that would be deposited.

Rick, on crutches, sat in a recliner just off stage. He would be seeing her perform from beginning to end for the first time without being bothered with serving up beer and mixed drinks. Natalie was excited to accept Erin's invitation to Dallas to be her costume girl. She also was there to pin up her hair in the manner Erin explained she wanted. Perhaps even apply the makeup since Natalie had attended beauty school but couldn't find a job in Longview. She secretly planned to open her own salon in the near future. She had made enough money for a down payment for a place and only needed to save for the chairs and equipment.

Natalie brought Rick six ice cold bottles of Dr. Pepper but he told her he couldn't possibly drink that much. As it was, he had consumed one with a club sandwich Shelly had the cook make for him and by the time Erin's act was over he only had one left. During their break, Erin helped him back to her room so he could take a well needed leak. Erin often would pee then tell him to piss in her urine so their waste would be together for all eternity.

"Ernie was playing "Jackson" as the opening song when Erin appeared in a hot White spandex tight dress to mid thigh to join him halfway through the number. The crowd went wild as they saw she had no panties or bra on. If they looked close enough they could see her red pussy hairs. Rick just about choked on the last part of his sandwich when she blew him a kiss upon entering. She had the knack to pick the lyric up in mid word and harmonize with Ernie who was a pretty decent singer in his own right. He and the rest of the band knew they would never have gone this far without Erin so there were no jealousies or envies or fights. During rehearsals when Erin suggested something, they tried it her way. More times than not she was right. If wrong, she shrugged and did it Ernie's way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.