I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

"I've got some property to sell," Joyce told her lawyer. It's in Longview and I used to have a house until last May a year ago when that F-5 tornado flattened the house."

"I can take care of that," the man about her age informed her.

"There's nothing left for me down there," she said morosely, as her thoughts turned to Rick. "I have my daddy's place about forty miles north of there that he left to me. I want to keep that. It's got an unlimited amount of oil. I sold the rights to Exxon who found it. But I get a large amount when they start taking it out of the ground."

"Joyce, you better make out a will because those thieves aren't going to take out a drop until we dry up the Arabs' reserves and that will be a hundred years from now."

"I'll make that out later, right now I want to sell my lot in Longview. It was one of the nicest houses in the town, now there's nothing. I might as well sell it."

"What are you asking?"

"Whatever the market will bear," she stated.

"I'll handle the sale and I'll get you more than you think," Mr. Maxwell Samuels promised her. "Are you planning to stay here in Dallas?"

"I suppose so. Jill has a nice house that belongs to me now. Why do you ask?"

"Let me take you to dinner this evening and we'll iron everything out. I have another appointment in about fifteen minutes. Say, about seven?"

"Having nothing to do but stare at the boob tube," she nodded with a nice smile. How long has it been since she had a date?"


Shelly gave Rick the bid to build the addition to her place. She also reached an accord with Erin of one third of the gross cover fee as well a five hundred dollars a night to each band member. She made over thirty thousand last weekend on the cover charge alone. Her and Chuck were sitting pretty so he put in for retirement. He looked forward to the day he could quit being a trooper and work for his wife exclusively.

Rick and his crew worked from dawn until dusk through to Thursday to get the addition ready. There was still another four days work to be done but that would have to wait until the next week. Having the walls up and the roof ready to be tarred, they hoped there'd be no rain until then. Shelly bought the tables, chairs and booths for the expected crowd hoping she was right in guessing that more people would come. She tripled the order for long neck beers, draft, hard liquor and wine. Since they had some food leftover last week, she only upped that amount a bit. Rick advised her to get a bigger pit for BBQ ribs and burgers. That would have to wait. Shelly sought Rick's advice due to him being right most of the time.

Erin sat there and argued with Shelly that she deserved at least half of the gate. "No one's going to come if Rick and me leave."

"You won't leave," Shelly was calling her bluff.

"I might not, but fair is fair. I deserve half of what you pull in on the cover charge.

Sighing, Shelly nodded. If it weren't for Erin there wouldn't be any cover fee. Half of nothing is nothing. So Shelly agreed starting this weekend.

"Well the free ride is over," Erin said, looking at the letter from the credit card company.

"Your father lowered the boom you?"

"Nope," she smiled. "My mother intercepted the mail, saw all the shit we bought and called them up to stop anymore purchases. It looks like the rest of our lives will be on our dime."

"You make enough now and the business is taking off, so we'll be sitting pretty for quite a while."

"I want to ask you a favor."

"You want me to get into those silk things," he guessed.

"Just the tap pants. You know, the light blue ones that come with the slit. I have a show to put on tonight and I want you to pack the fudge. We haven't done it in four days."

Reluctantly Rick got up to do what she asked. They didn't make love yesterday and today with two vicodins in him, he felt no pain. She pulled down her hip huggers but left the half top on. She assumed the position and was ready for him when he came out of the bathroom all lubed up. He squirted some up her rectum then eased on in.

"Mmmmmmmm," she sounded as she felt his incursion up her ass. She was now quite used to it and she didn't make him stop until he was all the way up. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she repeated. "Go slow for a minute then I want you to go as hard and fast as you possibly can. I find the faster you go, the easier it is for me to cum. Don't finger my clit until I say so."

"Okay," he said, following her instructions. How lucky he felt having a wife who wanted to fuck all the time. He didn't know if she liked this or her was getting music better every time she had it up her butt.


The new schedule was from ten pm to two am. One mandatory half hour break so Shelly could sell more beer and eats. From seven to ten a DJ played country and western while couples danced, people ate the delicious smelling food and drinks. Chuck's clicker counted over seven hundred people come through the doors. The women who were under twenty-one were marked on their wrist in red so they couldn't drink the hard stuff. They hired a huge black former NFL player to do the bouncing. Also there was a metal detector at the entrance so no one could enter with any guns, knives, brass knuckles, or chains.

At a quarter to ten, the band came on stage to warm up. Erin relaxed in her room sipping on a Coca-Cola until it was time to go on. Rick knew as soon as she stepped onto the stage, all hell would break loose with cheers, wolf whistles and stomping feet. Even many of the women would cheer her on. Some were lesbian or bi-sexual as they dreamed of tonguing her. "You just about set?" Rick asked, watching her put an extra cover of lip gloss over the red lipstick.

"Just about. Me and the boys talked it over, I'm going on five minutes late to build the crowd up. They say the people go into a frenzy when I come on."

"You should know that!" Rick said.

"Once I hit my first note, I block out the crowd. I'm concentrating on the song I'm singing. I don't hear them until I finish, bow to all the applause, throw kisses, shake my booty then go right into the next song and I don't hear a thing. Do you think this dress is a bit racy?" she stood up to show it too him. He saw her in it at the boutique but not after the alterations. It was so light colored that people in back might think she wasn't wearing anything.

"More than racy, I would call it wickedly sexy."

"You're so sweet," she blew him an air kiss. "I hope they'll like me tonight."

"They will, believe me, they will," Rick felt his hardness.

"Wish me luck!" she said at the door.

"You don't need any luck," he handed her the mic after testing it by hitting it in his palm.

"You're such a sweetie. I'm glad I married you."

"So am I!" he called to her as she skipped on stage. Automatically she cut right in on the number right on cue when they rehearsed on Thursday. Rick took his place behind the bar. Guys were rushing the stage to get a better view of her. For safety's sake, Shelly had strung some chicken wire from side to side. Le Roy, the huge black, stood there with his massive arms folded daring anyone to try to break through the wire.

She bounced, strutted, put her hand on a hip like Mike Jagger and sang her heart out. Rick could not believe the energy she displayed. Tonight was more like a raucous rock concert except it was country- western instead. The slots leading to the tip jars were filling up as men tossed everything from pennies to twenty dollar bills. The men in the band looked at these jars and knew it was going to be a great night financially for them. Within an hour, Chuck walked along the narrow divide between the stage and the jars picking up the filled and replacing them with empties.

Shelly was nowhere to be seen. She was in her office counting up all the receipts. Cover charges were raised to ten dollars a person, beer, food, mixed drinks, and other incidentals. She heard a light knock on the door, opening it she saw Natalie with a big purse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.