I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Erin was delighted when she received notice that exactly $ 187,633.22 was received into Rick's and her account. She immediately put $ 40,000.00 into their checking and divided the rest into certificates of deposit in 25,000.00 increments. They had only been back in Longview for eight days when the direct deposit came through. Using her father's credit card, she took Rick on a spending spree at a Home Depot for every kind of tool he needed. Power or otherwise plus all kinds of manuals for him to read. He had applied for and received a construction license and insurance bond. That in itself cost them (or her father) up to fifty thousand dollars. He couldn't bring himself to spend Erin's father's money for a new pickup. However it didn't bother Erin one bit. She was still bitter how her husband was received by her parents.

The owner of the small house in Caldwell had already been hosed by a crooked contractor in the repairs of the dwelling and garage. Rick said he would have done the repairs for half. They bought the place and moved in. Now that it was hers, she drove to the nearest Goodwill to buy any halfway decent furniture. Plus they picked up things at yard and garage sales.

"What are the chances of us being hit by another tornado in this house while fucking?" Erin asked him, as she snuggled up to him after making love. It was their first night and the cheap bed was good enough to get a good night's sleep and have excellent sex. At least once a week Erin insisted upon being fudge packed. It was her favorite. Most girls she chatted with about their bedroom adventures weren't all that enthused. Some tried it once or didn't even want to do it. Only Erin and a cute little girl of nineteen loved it but kept it between themselves. When she described to Noreen how big Rick was, she thought she was lying to her. No man was that big.

"It's pretty good," Rick agreed. As a joke she had bought him several pairs of female's silky tap pants so she could stroke him hard. Rick like the feeling of the soft material and the light touch of her hand as it glided up and down his rod sending electrical pulses up and down his legs and spine.

"I think that too," she declared. "I hope Shelly opens her new place soon. She thinks in the next six weeks or so. She promises me that I'll be the lead singer and told the old band to improve or face eviction.

"I love your singing," he kissed the top of her head smelling the sweet odor from her mane.

"I'm no Sarah Brightman, but who is? However I'm not bad if I can say so myself."

"I never heard of her before but you're the best in my book."

"I bought a CD of her the other day. When we ride together in my Camry we'll play it. If I sang like her, I'd be a millionaire on my own," she told him. Her hand found his slicky rod that was drying up after they had made love. "You up to do it again?"

"Sure but this time why don't you be on top?"

"Sure," she mimicked him.


"Look what I bought," Erin showed her husband a green sexy outfit. It had a knit on top to show off her breasts and a silky skirt that swished as she strutted about on the new stage at Shelly's. Shelly hired a new band and had them drive the three hundred miles between Longview from Dallas. They were more than pleased to have a hot red headed singer who had a very nice voice. She made sure to tell them that she was married and wasn't interested in cock on the side. They were to debut in two weeks and Shelly advertised the grand opening all over Longview and beyond.

"That'll give those men hard ons," Rick admired her outfit.

"Just what I want," she ran into show him the other in yellow. It was a super tight half top, and jeans in yellow that looked like both top and bottom were spray painted on her body. "What do you think?" she pirouetted around. "With my yellow boots I think I'd look hot with this on stage."

With that, you'd look hot anywhere. Where did you get the money for this?" he inquired. "Not your father's credit card?"

"He hasn't cut me off yet. I suppose he's going to let me spend to my heart's content. Besides, it's a drop in the bucket for him. Like he told me, when he handed the card to me that there were no spending limits. Anything I bought would be the interest on the interest on the interest of what he makes a month."

"He's your father and if he wants you to have nice things, so be it. It's nothing out of my pocket."

"But you're my husband," she plopped in his lap, careful not to hurt his leg. "You wouldn't pay for me to have nice outfits for my singing career?" Her fingers play with the hair just above the back of his neck. Instantly she felt his cock growing against her ass. She shook her ass to encourage him to become harder yet.

"I'd buy you anything for your career but all the other shit you got like that Mercedes I'd draw the line at."

She wiggled her tush against his erection, "You mean you'd deprive me of my car?"

"You've got a new Camry and now the Mercedes, that's a lot of money," he said, feeling all hot and bothered.

"The Mercedes are only used for show nights. The Camry is to drive about for other stuff like me helping you bid on repairs and building new houses."

"You know, baby. You've got the balls in my business. You always get the higher bids. I'm afraid to ask for what you get."

Erin put her hands on her jugs. "These girls are a great selling point. Those guys who sign the contracts look at them while they sign their life away."

"You ask for a lot. Doesn't anyone argue with you about the price?"

"I just tell them I'm not greedy, I'm just needy." she reached under her and stroked his cock. "You know I married you for this, don't you?"

"Then size does matter," he grinned.

"Only when you do it as good as you do," she smiled.

"Are you hinting that we get naked and have some fun?"

"You read my mind. We haven't made love for the past two nights."

"I'm already up for it!" Rick stood up holding her like a new bride and carried her into the bedroom. He put her down to let her undress.

"I've got something for you," she started peeling off her new outfit as she walked to a dresser drawer. She pulled out a satiny gown several sizes too large for her. "I want you to wear this when we fuck."

"Erin this is getting too weird," Rick complained.

"It's just some fun thing to spice up our lovemaking. No one else will ever know." By now she was completely nude and was unbuttoning his plaid flannel shirt. "You like how my silky things feel against your skin when we make love, don't you?"

"Yes!" he admitted.

"I want to feel the same against my skin as you lay that rod to me. I know it's bizarre but it's a huge turn on for me. And I want you to wear the tap pants underneath. I have one with a slit that will make that gorgeous cock of yours even more so as we make love."

"I feel like a queer," he complained.

"You're not a queer, you are my husband and my lover. Like I said, I want to spice things up."

"If we both dropped dead, the whole town will hear about these uncanny things about us."

"Let them think that. I don't care. I want to please you but at the same time you please me," she said on her knees pulling down his boxer shorts. "I'll give you a quick blowjob so you won't cum too fast. Lift one foot ... good, now the other." She slid the silk tap pants up and pulled his erection out. She opened her mouth to slide him into her mouth. The first few times in their relationship he was so big she barely was able to get the head in. After some experimenting, she now was able to get five inches in with no problem. Any more and she would gag. It didn't take her long to get him to shoot his seed down her throat. She loved the slightly salty taste of him on her tongue.

"Now the nightie," she slipped over his head. It dropped to his hips. It was pure satin. "Oh! That so adorable," she praised, her eyes lighting up in fascination. Half of his cock was hidden by the material while the other half sat flaccid between his legs.

"I'm glad you like it, I feel like a damn homo," he complained.

"You are anything but a queer, dear," Erin guided him to the bed. "You are a man's man who wants to please his wife who has strange ways about her. Now keep that as far down as you can. I want feel that satin caress my skin as you fuck me."

It was another experience he enjoyed. The tap pants and nightie made him hornier than ever. Perhaps doing this wasn't so bad after all. He shot his cum into her but stayed hard. His leg was in much pain as he hit her with another load. He was sure that it was the tap pants and night gown that brought about his last charge into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.