I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

It was on am early Sunday morning when Erin pulled into a small cul-de-sac and onto a large circular driveway to one of the two mansions that sat on an incline. She turned right, reached into her purse to pull out a card to slide into a slot to open the wrought iron gates so she could drive up to the one her parents owned.

"Darling, we're here," she said quietly so not to shock Rick awake. He opened his eyes and looked about. The place was like a fortress with iron railings surrounding the property.

"This is it, huh?" he asked.

"This is it!" Nice and beautiful on the outside but inside is terribly filled with tension, backstabbing, fraud, lies and crap like that. This was my home until I moved out on my own. I never regretted it. I usually come home for Thanksgiving and stay to Christmas. Not this year though. I want to proudly introduce you to my family then get out as quick as I can."

"Warm homecoming, right?"

"Exactly! How's the leg?"

"I'll live." He heard her light melodious laugh of hers.

She pulled to a stop at the main entrance. Got out and guided her husband out to his feet. He didn't have his boots on so she helped him across the gravel and onto the porch. Navigating the three steps was difficult in his white socks. She rang the door.

"If it's my mother, be prepared for a verbal assault. If it's my father, he will be more congenial but not that much. If it's Maureen, she'll try to get you into her bedroom and fuck your brains out."

The door opened and it was Mason. The butler. Erin threw her arms about him and squeezed him in a bear hug. "I'm the prodigal daughter who has home to see her family and my favorite butler."

Mason's eyes lit up causing Erin to give him a warm smile. "Haven't had enough of our family yet, have you?"

"Miss Erin, it's so nice to see you. Welcome home," he sounded genuinely happy to see her.

"Thank you, Mason. I'd like to introduce you to my husband, Rick Gibson."

"How do you do," Rick shook the man's hand. For an old codger, he had a firm grip. The man was Rick's height, very thin, and slightly bent over from arthritis.

"Where is everyone?" she took Rick's hand to lead him inside.

"Miss Maureen is in Los Angeles making a movie. The mister and misses flew down to Miami last night to see the Cowboys play the Dolphins. Mister John went back to school in Harvard, or is it Yale?

"Harvard!" Erin corrected him. "Look honey, all this room for five people if you want to include me in the mix. You won't make it all the way up the steps because of your wound but never fear, we have an elevator here. Mason, is your cousin Jason still working here?"

"Yes ma'am, he's still the gardener and landscaper."

"Oh please Mason, don't call me ma'am anymore. Call me Erin or Brat which you called me when I was growing up. Preferably Brat." she turned to Rick. "I made poor Mason's life miserable growing up here, but he's such a dear." Erin turned back to the old butler and planted a solid kiss on his cheek. "I've learned my lesson about treating other people. So why don't you call Jason and have him bring our things up to my room."

"Very good, ma'am."

"Uh-uh-uh." Erin shook a finger at him. "Erin or Brat. Not Muuuuuuuum. I hate that name. You can say it to Mother or Maureen, not to me."

"Very good, ma ... Erin," the old man smiled. "I'll call Jason up here and he'll bring your things in. Do you want the car parked?"

"If there's room in the garage, do that. If not, just find a place out of the way. Is Maria up yet."

"I'm here Miss Erin."

"Maria!" she ran into the Hispanic woman's arms. She was short and stout who risked her job by giving Erin a hard spanking when she misbehaved when she was six or seven. "Yours is the face I really wanted to see more than any others." They embraced tightly.

"I think you want Maria to make you her specialty," the woman smiled.

"Would ya'? Erin asked. motioning Rick to join them.

"Of course I will. Three poached eggs on dry rye toast."

"You know it," Erin kissed the Latino woman's cheek. "I want to introduce you to my dear husband, Rick."

"You are married?" Maria acted very surprised. "Your mother will be very disappointed that it wasn't a big one. How do you do, Mister Rick."

"Rick, just plain old Rick," he said, holding Erin's hand.

"How long have you been married."

"Four days!" Erin smiled. "You should see the size of him," she expanded her hands to make Rick's penis twice as long as it really was.

"Erin... ," he growled.

"It's okay, darling. Maria is more family to me than anyone else. I can tell her anything. So, how do you like my future ex?"

"Rick, would you like poached eggs too?" Maria asked.

"That will be fine," he replied.


After breakfast, Erin hung up their clothes and put his underwear into a drawer. Her panties and bra were next to his. Both were tired from the trip of six hours.

"I'd like to see what you look like with a pair of my panties on," she held up some silky ones. "Maybe get you to cum in them so I can smell it."

"Me wearing your panties?" he laughed.

"Sure. I'd like to see that hard on of yours in them. That'd make me want to cream in mine."

"Okay!" he shrugged.

"You'll do it!" she was surprised by his answer, jumping up and down like the cheerleader she was back in her high school days.

"Only if you wear a pair of my boxers."

"I've never done it, but now that we're married I think a little cross dressing might be fun," she threw the panties in his face. "I'll wear yours you wear mine and we'll see how we look."

"I draw the line at bras," he stated. "Nylons too."

"Baby, you have nothing up there to fill my bra out. Unless we roll up some socks and put them in there. But you're too full of chest hair and wouldn't look very good."

"I agree to that."

"Well what are you waiting for? Put them on."

"You'd better have mine on when I get out. By the way, where is the bathroom?"

"You go to the basement, and it's just off the kitchen door," she smiled.

"I'm not going to be traipsing around this huge place with my cock sticking out of some woman's panties," he protested.

"Over there," she pointed to a door.

Both laughed as they appeared in the others underwear. The feel of the satiny material caused him to have a massive erection. "Oh that is so darling," she praised him. "I'd love to suck it through the material."

"I don't see anything coming from the slit my boxers," he grinned.

She pulled each side wider to show her red nest between her legs. "You like?"

"I like," Rick said deviously.

"I like it too," she walked over and stroked his hard on with her long slim fingers. The night before she had given herself a manicure and pedicure. The bright red matched the color she put on her lips this morning. "That is so sexy," she said running a fingernail from the stem to the head.

"Glad you like it," he reached into the slit and put a finger into her pussy.

"Don't start something you can't finish," Erin warned.

"Oh yeah? Wanna fuck?"

"Most definitely," she fell to her knees and put her mouth on his erection through her panties. "How about oral?"

"Sixty-nine?"

"My favorite number," she smashed her breasts into his chest. He felt her wetness leak down to his hand and onto the cotton material. He guided her to the bed where she gave him a blowjob through the panties and he licked her pussy stretching his tongue through the slit of the boxers.

"I've got some silk tap pants that'd fit you much better when we play this game again," she stopped long enough to tell him. Then she put him back into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.