I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

"Hey Rick," he heard a familiar voice call out to him. He was walking to Penney's in the Longview Mall which really was far out of town. Much was closer to Caldwell than Longview. He was looking to buy a new pair cowboy boots to replace he ones he had on. These were worn and seen its best of days. The leather was worn, seams splitting apart, and even seen a snake bite a few years back. Rick was able to kill the thing. It was good that the rattler was in its youthful stage because if he were tagged by a fully grown diamondback it might have been serious. Even little reptiles had venom in their sacs, too. He turned to see Erin Mathison hurrying to catch up to him.

"Where you goin'?" she asked, giving him a bright smile. She had on a pair of hip-huggers, a half top which displayed the big diamond on her navel ring. She wore a red pair of boots which made the entire outfit look sensational on her. Her long curly red hair was held out of her comely face by a scrunchie. Rick noticed she had a thick gold body chain that stopped her at her wide lush hips while emphasizing her slim waist.

"I'm going into Penney's to see if they got any boots, these have seen the best of their times," he replied.

"Honey, Penney's ain't no place to buy genuine boots," she looped her arm through his. "Come with me, I'll take you to the Boot Barn. They've got the best variety for men or women. Great colors too. Penney's don't have shit compared to them."

"I just want something like these," he said, looking down to his worn black ones.

"I know that, silly willy," she mashed a breast to his arm. He felt his cock get hard immediately. "The colors are for us girls. For you guys, its black or brown," she looked down at his boots but her eyes didn't get any further than the tent that formed in his tight jeans. "Come on," she pulled him in another direction thinking that he had to be hung like a horse. "Where's your better half?"

"We got a call this morning that her sister took sick last night and was rushed to the hospital in Dallas. So she's driven over to be with her. I wanted to go with her but she said that Shelly was depending on me this Thursday and we might not be back in time. So she went off alone."

"I know Jill," she mashed her breast even closer to see if he inflated any more. "She a nice lady too. Joyce and her were pretty tight until they got into a fight a couple of years ago over something to do with her no good husband walking out on her. Jill can be pretty brutal when it comes to giving her opinion. I think Jill has breast cancer." Erin's eyes widened a bit as his tool grew ever longer. In her book, women were superior to men unless the man was hung like a bull. And certainly Rick was. "Here we are."

As they walked inside Rick tried to adjust his cock so it couldn't be seen but Erin held onto his arm to prevent him from doing so. Her panties were getting wet just thinking about Rick's big tool. She hadn't noticed it being so long before. If he was thick he'd have hundreds of girls clamoring for him.

"May I help you, sir?" a young boy, most likely the owner's son asked. His eyes were on Erin's big cherry nipples. The top she wore looked like it was a two or three sizes too small. There wasn't a wrinkle on it. The top seemed like it was painted on.

"I came here to get some new boots," Rick replied, embarrassed how she hung on him. "Same size, same color."

"Do you know your size," the boy asked, not taking his eyes off of Erin's lush tits.

"It's been a while. I think you better measure," he told him, hoping this little request of sitting down would make Erin let go and his erection would dwindle. He felt abashed that this girl ten years younger than him had him by the balls. Literally speaking. That did the trick. She had to leave go for him to sit, have the boy pull the boot off, and measure his foot. "The other foot," he said. The pain in that leg was killing him. He had taken three aspirin. He could have taken a pill containing codein but he could go to jail if caught driving under the influence.

Erin patted his thigh, "I'm gonna look around," she said, getting up to go to the woman's side of the store. Rick felt a sense of relief as the only thing left from her was the exotic scent she left behind.

The boy returned with several boxes of boots. "Meanin' no disrespect, sir, but your wife is one hot number."

"She isn't my wife, just a friend," Rick replied.

"If I were you, I'd grab onto her and get her to marry me pronto."

"I have a woman," Rick said. "Now how about us not looking at that wildcat and you help me into that black pair of boots.

It took twenty minutes before he selected the very first pair he tried on. Just as he was finishing up, Erin returned with a yellow pair of boots. She had bought an outfit that could only be called erection time for all straight guys. He noticed that the yellow boots would go perfectly with that outfit. He seen here in it once and couldn't shake her out of his mind.

"Before you ring him up, see if you can get these in a size seven," she told the boy. He went to the back.

"He has the hots for you," Rick said in a hushed voice.

"A lot of guys have the hots for me," she giggled. "It's fun being a girl with a body like mine. Even though I'm not twenty-one yet, I never have to pay for a drink when I go out on my days off."

"I can't fathom a guess why," Rick grinned.

"Hey, I'm hot and I know it. My Grandma told me to enjoy it while I'm still young because one day I'll wake up in the morning to see a lot of wrinkles then the fun days will slowly fade away. I saw pictures of her in the 1940's and she was hot back then. She had a beauty like Marilyn Monroe. Even today I think she was one of the most beautiful women that ever lived."

"I can agree to that." Rick nodded.

"She died early. I think it was sort of nice that she did die young. I mean, look at some of these movie stars of old who are still living. They look like old prunes. Marilyn Monroe will never be old in anyone's eyes. She'll always be young."

"Joyce is almost twice your age and she looks good."

"That's because she's a looker too. If her and me were the same age, she'd be stiff competition for each other."

"It looks like we're going to get some nasty shit ... uh, excuse me, miss. I didn't mean to cuss."

"That's okay, baby, I shit everyday too." Then she giggled.

Rick and the boy laughed at her reply.

"There's something wicked brewing up out there," he felt his cock getting hard as he pulled off her boot to see a nice foot with bright red toenails. Each toe was long. Rick wouldn't mind sucking them. He learned a lot of females loved having their toes sucked as a prelude to getting laid.

"It was sunny when I came in," Rick said.

"Same here," Erin added.

"I'd say in an hour or so we're going to get dumped upon, big time," the boy massaged her foot for a cheap thrill before sliding it into the boot. He did the other then stood up for her to walk around in them.

"I love the color, it fits nice, and a bargain. What more can a girl want?" she smiled, strutting around the store.

'A big dick, ' both Rick and the boy thought at the same time.


"You'll never make it home from here," Erin shouted as the wind swept about them. Rick made sure that she got safely into her car. A brand new Toyota Camry in cherry red. "You leave your car here and come home with me until this thing blows over."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Rick protested mildly.

"I don't bite ... well, not that hard," she said. "Now mind what I say. This thing looks like we're in for it. Don't argue with me. I'll fix you lunch and we'll ride it out at my place."

He hesitated but a gust of wind and dust decided it for him. He ran around to the passenger side and got in. Erin just about scared the shit out of him as he noticed from her dashboard that she was doing about one hundred miles per hour. In less than three minutes a garage door opened and she pulled right in. She closed the door and none too soon. Lightning and thunder were everywhere along with a potential downpour. Hail hit the dwelling like hard rocks. The skies opened up and it was a rain of biblical proportions. Rick never saw anything like this before.

They got inside. Erin opened the refrigerator and handed him a beer.

"I can't drink. It makes me sick as all get out."

"You're kidding!" she looked at him strangely.

Rick shook his head.

"I've got some coke and Dr. Pepper. Do those make you sick?"

"I'll take the Dr. Pepper."

She tossed him a can. "Park your ass in the living room while I make us something to eat. Do you like cold cut sandwiches?"

"Sure, no mayo. Just mustard."

"A man after my own heart," she started digging the bread, cold cuts and hot spicy mustard out. "How many sandwiches?"

"Just one," Rick sat on a small but new sofa. He stared out the picture window watching the storm beat down upon this tiny house. "Is this your place?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.