I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

One could see that Shelly Tabor was a real beauty thirty years ago. She married a boy right out of high school much to her parents regret but the union stayed intact all these years. Her husband Chuck was a local high school football star and was a legend in Longview. Being a football star in small towns gave them fame forever, or so they thought. He worked in a lumber yard for three years then applied to become a state trooper. He passed the exam and the road to become a trooper was an easy path for him. He was on the night shift as he cruised the highways and back roads to handout speeding tickets and make an occasional drug bust. He was also famous for killing two illegal immigrants as they tried to smuggle cocaine into the United States. As for teenagers, if he recognized the car, he left them alone in their steamed up windows.

Three kids later Shelly started putting on the pounds. When her last entered high school; she begged, borrowed, and put the house up for mortgage to open Shelly's BBQ, Club, and Dance. Two years later she had shortened it to Shelly's. Her husband, due to his seniority, got Friday and Saturday nights off to work as a bouncer along with his partner Ron Jacobs. Together they busted heads of drunks who were out of order and some coke heads sniffing lines on the bar or tables. Soon it became a respectable place to bring in families from all around for Sunday afternoon luncheon and dinner specials after church. No hard liquor was served during this time. Only beer and soft drinks.

Every Friday and Saturday a band of local kids would play for tips only. Most who came danced to their music. They weren't all that good until Erin Mathison from a small town called Caldwell joined the group as the lead singer. She was THE HOTTIE in the area. The green-eyes, red haired beauty had a good voice but even if she didn't, it wouldn't matter. The girl had long red curly hair down to the small of her back, no freckles, and a body that no girl could equal. She usually wore tight hip-huggers, a half top that was two sizes too small and wore her hair in a long ponytail or hidden up in a cowboy hat. She never had a bra on so the guys danced with their dates close to the stage to see her nipples. Erin was a big draw and every weekend Shelly slipped her a hundred dollar bill but paid nothing for the rest of the band. She was the big draw and she was given an extra ten percent when the tips were divided at the end of the night. It usually was in the neighborhood of two hundred each while Erin received an additional twenty. She used her money to enhance her barely legal wardrobe and always came in on Fridays with a makeover for the guys. All the musicians received from Shelly was a free meal on those nights. Erin would just have a health drink of grapefruit juice or yogurt.

Rick walked into Shelly's office with Joyce clinging to his arm with a breast mashing against his bicep. Joyce was making it no secret that Rick belonged to her. She very seldom lost her temper and liked Rick all the more since he was mild mannered too.

"Don't tell me, you're quitting!" Shelly moaned, not seeing Joyce standing behind him. That meant that everyone else would have to pitch in and do the dishes. Shelly liked Rick and would give him a raise in pay to keep him working for her. The first few years it was a struggle to run this place. Now Shelly was making some real money and wanted to keep the help healthy and happy. She knew of his war wound and set up a stool for him to sit on if his leg started hurting. It took no brains to be a dishwasher but she knew that Rick was no dummy. She, like her husband, admired him for winning the Purple Heart in Operation Desert Storm.

"No, I'm here to tell you I've moved."

"Moved? Where?" Shelly looked surprised.

"In with me," Joyce showed herself, standing on her tiptoes. She put her arms about his waist and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"When did you two start shacking up?" Shelly grinned.

"A couple of days ago," Rick said. "I'll keep working here as long as Joyce does."

"Joyce! You better not quit on me," She showed a mock anger toward her.

"Treat my man right, and I'll stay," Joyce smiled.

Just then Erin walked in with her guitar dressed in her sexy outfit. One could see she wore no panties under the super tight spandex hip-huggers. "Hi y'all," she had her loveliest smile. "This a private meeting or can I join in."

"You can join in," Shelly smiled, handing her a folded up hundred dollar bill for advanced pay. Shelly was not the jealous type but wished she had Erin's slim luscious body. She wouldn't mind having all of her assets she once possessed when she married Chuck. She once advised Erin to enjoy this time of her life because when the babies started dropping so would her taut tits, her hips and ass would get fat, and so would the rest of her.

"See ya'," Erin slipped the money down the cleavage of her remarkable breasts. She left to get ready for the show. The band would come in on Thursday afternoons to rehearse then leave for parts unknown until Friday night. The trio watched her swish away.

"How can she walk like that?" Rick asked, seeing the way her ass moved with each step she took.

"Practice, honey," Joyce said. "Hell give me and Shelly a week and at her age we could probably top her. I don't mind you gawkin' at her, but no touching."

Rick laughed, "She doesn't even know I exist."

"Wrong!" Shelly said. "I've seen her staring at you when you aren't looking. I'd bet a dime to a dollar that she'd get between the sheets with you if given half a chance."

"She'd kill him," Joyce interrupted.

"What a way to go," Rick laughed again.

"Get back in the kitchen where you belong, stud," Joyce gave him a slight playful shove in that direction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.