Spellbook - Cover

Spellbook

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Colleen is in a simmering anger over being dumped by her two timing boyfriend. The angry young woman is gifted with an ancient book of spells. Happenstance lets her accidentally discover the key to making the incantations become a reality! The overjoyed woman decides that there will be a reckoning!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Misty Andrews admired her toned fit body. At nearly six foot, the blonde and busty Goddess turned every male head in the room. Face it, quite a few female heads turned too! Misty whimpered sadly as she swiped a paw over her whiskers while grooming. Trapped now in the body of a small black cat, all she could do was watch as that witch Colleen Hannity paraded around in what used to be her beautiful form!

Colleen looked down and laughed. "I know that sigh, kitty- cat. You want this back, don't you?" The statuesque woman loving ran her hands down the flawless skin of her naked body. "You want to go back to being the most beautiful woman in the room, don't you?"

The cat hated herself for sniffing back tears. "Yes! Of course I want my body back! Do you think I like being sentenced to spend the rest of my life as your pet?"

Colleen bent down and picked the little feline up by the scruff of the neck. "But you make such a pretty cat." She smiled wickedly. "You're getting heavier though. I wonder how many kittens are in your puffy little belly?"

The cat whimpered. "You promised not to mention that! I don't want to even think about having kittens!"

The witch laughed. "How can I avoid the subject? Your belly is getting huge, and it's only been five weeks since you were the guest of honor in a feline gang-bang!" She cradled the struggling little cat in the crook of her arm. "Look at how big your nipples are getting! I can't wait to see you nursing all those pretty little kittens!"

Misty began to cry. "Stop it!" she snapped. "You know that Doctor Conner said I shouldn't be stressed!"

"Yes, I remember what your veterinarian said!" Colleen giggled. "Imagine the stress you'll feel if that quack animal doctor discovers you can talk! Some scientist would be opening up your furry little head in no time!"

The little cat gasped. "I swore I'd never speak in front of anyone! I'll never tell a soul what you did to me!"

The blonde gently lowered the gravid cat to the floor. "I know. I also know it's your own sense of self-preservation that keeps your trap shut! Why else do you think I moved the telephone out of reach of your determined little paws? If you could call the police, you would!"

Misty's ears twitched in embarrassment. She had attempted just such a feat several days ago. The plan had been to anonymously tip the cops off to the murder of Richard, her former fiancé! She was sure they would find traces of the man's blood down in the tub's drain after Colleen had mercilessly butchered his helpless body to death. The witch had nearly caught her nosing the receiver from its cradle. The feline thought she had thrown off suspicion by leaping from the telephone's table to knock the goldfish bowl from the top of the piano! Colleen had only witnessed her eating the still living and wriggling little fish.

Richard scurried through the room, armed with an old fashioned feather duster, and wearing a sexy little French maid uniform. The petite redhead took her job quite seriously. "Mistress, your breakfast is ready. Don't let it get cold, okay?"

"Thank you, pretty girl! You're shaping up to be a very good cook!" Colleen playfully patted the petite woman's butt. When it had been her body, she used to hate such condescending sexist actions from others. Richard only blushed and smiled up at her.

"Thank you, Mistress!" the elfin woman giggled. "I've been practicing. When I was a man, all I knew how to do was toss a steak on the barbeque and burn it."

"Don't think I haven't noticed your efforts!" Colleen turned to face her servant and put hands on hips. "You deserve a reward!"

The pretty former man curtsied. "Thank you, Mistress!" She bent and lovingly kissed the huge cock that used to adorn his former body. "Mistress, if you don't mind, I'll wait until later to claim my prize. You have to hurry downstairs! I really don't want your breakfast to be ruined!"

The blonde hermaphrodite took the maid by the hand. "Don't be silly, pretty girl. You can claim your prize while I eat your excellent cooking! There's lots of room under the table for someone as tiny as you!"

Misty watched this exchange in disgust. Richard had turned out to be such a little candy-assed sissy-bitch! She longed for the return of the big forceful muscular man she had planned on marrying. That was one thing that would never happen. She had inadvertently eaten the remains of his body on that terrible day her life had been ruined! "You two make me sick!" she hissed.

Richard sighed. "I'm sorry Misty!"

Colleen gave the petite young woman a quick little hug. "Don't listen to her Richard! She's just jealous that you made such a good adjustment to your new life!"

"I made another adjustment, Mistress." The redhead blushed nearly red as her curly hair. "I, um, I bought one of those tests the other day." She smiled bashfully. "I followed all the instructions and peed on it just like they said to." She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant! I really am!"

The witch stopped dead in her tracks. "Richard, that's wonderful!" She effortlessly picked the grinning woman up and swung her around the room. "You've made me very happy! Just for that, you get to sleep in my bed until the day you deliver!"

Misty had trotted down behind them. "I think I'm going to puke! Last month you sobbed your pansy eyes out thinking that freak had knocked you up! Now you're happy?"

The maid stuck her tongue out at the angry house cat and then giggled. "Put me down, Mistress! Your food is getting cold!"

Colleen put the happy neo-woman down, and sat at the breakfast table. "I'm starving. What did you make?"

Richard proudly lifted the silver dome off of the waiting meal. "Grilled Poblano Frittata! All the ingredients are fresh. I went down to the farmers market at six and did some shopping before you woke up. I hope you enjoy it, Mistress!" The maid slipped off her frilly white cap and slid effortlessly underneath the table.

Colleen sampled her breakfast as warm lips closed over the head of her cock. "Sweetie-pie, you have outdone yourself!"

Misty glared at the wonton display before her. Something was abundantly clear to the small black cat! "You didn't open a can of my food, you stupid pansy slut! Now I have to wait for you to slobber all over your own damn cock! It's disgusting! Not only that, I'm starving!"

Richard was becoming quite the little cock-sucker. After all, she had the advantage of experiencing this act in her former life as a man! The little redhead knew just exactly what this huge cock liked to feel in a blowjob! She even knew just the right way to tickle the massive balls to insure the release of an even bigger load! She happily took more of the rigid organ into her mouth. The maid only gagged a tiny bit as she let the huge head force its way beyond the confines of her tight little throat!

Colleen moaned and swallowed. "This is delicious, and I don't just mean the food! Sweetie-pie, your mouth is a pure delight around my cock!"

The maid proudly worked harder after such wonderful praise! She bobbed her head, actually bumping it on the underside of the table every thrust or two, but not minding the mild discomfort. Her mistress was happy, and that's all that counted!

Colleen carefully put her fork down, and gripped the sides of the table hard enough to turn her knuckles white. "Very soon, you little cum-junky!" She took a deep and ragged breath. "It's gonna be a big one!"

The joyful maid let most of the massive shaft slip from her mouth. She wrapped her slender fingers around the saliva slimed organ and began to skillfully pump. Teasing with her tongue, Richard sucked for all she was worth! The cock gave a mighty jerk! The petite woman had to force herself not to slip a hand up under her tiny ruffled skirt and frantically finger her damp little sex. She knew her place! Orgasms were only given by her mistress! She was forbidden to pleasure herself. There was no way she wanted to spoil being able to share the woman's bed for a whole nine months!

Colleen grunted in a most unladylike manner as Richard's wonderful hand and mouth forced her body to explode! "Take it, cum-slut! Take every drop!"

There was no doubt of that! Richard did have to use remarkable restraint! She sucked and sucked some more but forced herself not to swallow a single drop! The happy servant slipped back out from under the table, humming happily as she returned to the kitchen.

Misty's ears pricked when she heard the whirr of the can opener. 'It's about fucking time, you transgender cum eating whore! I want my breakfast too!"

Richard knelt and just let the smelly food plop into the small pet dish. The maid's cheeks were oddly bulging. She leaned over the unappetizing food and slowly parted her lips. Thick gooey white semen flowed free! Misty rarely bothered her any more, but the little jealous bitch was just asking for trouble! The maid's eyes flashed fire as she let that entire massive load dribble over the cat's waiting breakfast! She knew it wasn't very ladylike, but Richard also managed to hock up quite a nice loogie to top off the protein filled meal!

"You disgusting little sissy-twink freak!" Misty's fur bristled. "You clean that up this instant and open me up a fresh can!"

Colleen began whispering in Latin, while making practiced passes in the air with her hands. "We do not waste food in this house!" she snapped as the struggling cat lifted into the air. "Eat your breakfast right now, or today I go and buy a very large hungry dog!" With those words, the cat plunged face first into her slime coated food!

Misty gasped and pulled her face free from the cloying smelly mess. "Yes Colleen. I won't waste food!" The cat whimpered as she gobbled down her semen and saliva flavored ruin of a breakfast. That witch had to pay! Richard would be no help either! She had to figure out a way a cat could destroy that bitch's life all on her own!

When the cat had finished her disgusting meal, she went to her favorite place to nap. Slipping under the sofa, the feline let out a shuddering sob. "I can't go on like this!" she whined. If I could destroy her, maybe I can at least get some kind soul to take me in! I wouldn't mind so much being a cat, if I could maybe get a little girl to love and care for me!"

Misty cried quietly, while longing to be her old human self again. The feline scooted deeper under the dusty furniture, when possible salvation bumped her nose! "Richard's cell phone!" she breathed, hardly daring to believe her eyes. "The asshole said he misplaced it that day!"

The cat frantically scrabbled at the electronic device, and managed to flip it open. "Please let it have a charge! Please God; let it work for just a few minutes!" She stabbed a claw on the 'End' button, and nearly shouted for joy as the screen lit up! Thinking fast, she covered the unit with her pregnant belly to muffle the happy little tune as the phone booted up.

The cat had to take a minute to calm her racing heart. The charge was full! Better still, she had four bars of signal! The little feline nearly had a heart attack when the phone chimed to signal it had voice messages waiting, all of them from someone called Linda. She recalled the first message, and put her ear to the phone. "Richard, where are you?" A woman's voice demanded. "I waited all night, all alone in my big empty bed!"

"That two timing shit!" Misty had to remind herself she was playing for much more important stakes then landing a man! "Maybe I can use this! A jealous lover may do things that a cop isn't permitted under the law!"

She played the next message. "Honey, where are you? Your baby needs some sugar!" The next message wasn't quite so friendly. "I waited all night for you to show! Couldn't you at least call?"

"Oh, she's getting bitchy!" Misty snickered. "Lets hope she can hold onto that anger!"

The last message was the clincher. "Richard, you asshole! What was I, just a one night stand? I should have known you'd skip out on me when you found out I'm a cop! Remember, I'm a fucking detective! I have a gun! If I find you, I'll blow your cock clean off of your body!"

The feline covered her mouth with her paws. "Holy fuck, she IS a cop! This is perfect! My luck is finally changing! I bet she blows that cunt Colleen away when she finds out about all of this!"

The cat trembled all over as she called Linda back. "Richard, you had better be calling to beg my forgiveness!" the impatient woman snapped. "Where the hell have you been?"

Misty cleared her throat. "Richard's dead!" she stammered in her best small and frightened voice. This tall big titty blonde woman cut him up with a knife, and then, um, used acid to melt him down the bathtub drain!"

"Who the fuck is this?" Linda shouted. "Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"No! I swear it isn't!" Misty thought fast. "My name is Colleen Hannity! A woman named Misty Andrews is keeping me locked up! If she knew I found this cell phone, she'd kill me too!"

"Stay on the line!" Linda swore softly. "I need to call this in!"

"No time for that!" The cat rattled off the address of her farmhouse. "She'll know if the cops are coming! You can probably catch her off guard by yourself!"

"Alright! Can you hold out for another hour or so? It'll take me that long to get out of the city!"

"Oh thank you!" Misty simpered, while trying not to laugh. "I'm as good as saved already!" The cat managed to turn off the phone. "Now that bitch will get what's coming to her!"

"What's coming to whom?" Colleen asked with a laugh. "Are you still mad about your breakfast, kitty-cat?" The blonde reached under the sofa and grabbed the feline again by the scruff of the neck. Misty almost soiled herself in panic, but the witch gave no sign of noticing the cell phone. "I've come up with an idea I think you're going to love!"

"Oh yeah, I really love this plan!" Misty complained as Colleen carried her outside in the dreaded cat-carrier. "I know you need this for show when I go to the vet, but really! Do you think I'm going to escape the grounds of the farm?"

"It's not your escaping I'm worried about, my pretty little kitten." Colleen brought Misty into the barn she had outfitted for her rather strange idea of attaining fame and fortune.

The cat sneered once again at the collection of stage magician props and paraphernalia. She sneered, until she spotted the newest addition. "A guillotine?" The cat gulped. "Wait! Lets talk about this!"

The witch glanced over to where the cat was staring. "Oh, that. You worry yourself too much! I wouldn't want to cause any harm to the kittens you're carrying. No, I really think you'll like this idea." She raised her voice. "Okay Richard, bring him in!"

The little redhead walked into the barn, leading a beautiful red Welsh pony stallion. "Mistress, I only got there just in time!" Richard affectionately patted the lovely animal's neck. "Wildfire busted down his stall, trying to get at the mares again! Didn't you, bad boy?"

Colleen grinned. "Can you blame him? He just needs a little loving." The witch put down the cat-carrier and began slowly waving her arms.

Misty nearly coughed up a hairball when she recognized the words the witch was muttering. She had heard that spell the night her life came to be this horror! The cat opened her mouth to scream, but was overcome by a wave of dizziness. What did you do?" she asked as understanding dawned. "A horse? You put me in a horse?" A feeling of emptiness she wasn't expecting swept over her. She screamed and stomped a hoof. "What about my kittens?"

"Take it easy, Misty!" Colleen picked up the cat-carrier. "See? Wildfire is just babysitting for a little while!" The cat in the cage snorted and whinnied, but otherwise seemed to be fine with its new situation.

"But why? Why in the world would you think I'd want to be a horse? Especially a boy horse!"

The blonde laughed. "First, you're a pony, not a horse. Second, somebody pulled a nasty trick on you this morning at breakfast. If that somebody wants to share my bed with me while she's pregnant, then that somebody has to make amends!"

Richard's jaw dropped open. "Mistress, you can't mean THAT!"

"You were a bad girl this morning, little one." The witch smiled sweetly. "Now take off your clothes and get underneath that pony!"

The pony's eyes grew wide. "Do you mean you want Richard to, um, pleasure me?"

"You got it right on the very first try, Misty-girl!" Colleen laughed as Richard turned quite red. "Hurry up pretty girl! Off with those clothes. You don't want to ruin them, do you?"

"Mistress, do I really have to?" the little maid looked frightened. "I couldn't possibly do something like that to an animal!"

"It's okay Richard." Colleen soothed. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." The witch smiled. "Neither do I for that matter. You will not be allowed in my bed until after the baby is born. Once more, I will not make love to you either! I'll go out and find a new bedmate tonight!"

Tears filled Richard's eyes. "You can't mean that!" Hands shaking, the petite maid began to struggle out of her uniform.

"Good girl! I knew you'd see it my way!" Colleen began to take off her own clothes. Watching the body she used to wear undress next to such a pretty pony was unexpectedly arousing! Her cock surged to full erection in seconds!

Misty looked from one woman to the other. Her mane flew as she shook her head in disbelief. "This is so wrong!" Large brown eyes opened wide. "I feel funny! Something's happening inside!"

Colleen pointed at the animal's nether-regions. "Look Richard! Misty likes what she sees! You're heating up the stallion blood in her!"

The naked maid gasped when she saw the penis growing ever larger beneath the body of the stallion. "Mistress, are you sure this is okay? Bestiality is nasty!"

The statuesque blonde giggled. "I'm very sure, pretty girl! I want to see you plastered! Besides, it doesn't count if the party in question has a fully functioning human mind!"

Misty whimpered. "What should I do? It, um, I feel like it wants something." Her new body trembled with need. "It wants it badly!"

"It wants to go inside a mare." Colleen smiled. "Maybe next time we'll let you put a cult into one of the pretty girl ponies, but right now Richard needs her punishment. Just stand very still, Misty. We don't want the little maid to get hurt."

The lovely animal drew a deep breath. "No, I won't hurt her. I promise I'll stay very still!" The pony turned to stare at Colleen. "Next time? Really? You'd let me try THAT?"

"Of course I will! I'm looking forward to it!" The blonde laughed. "Just be very careful with our pretty maid, okay?"

"I swear it!" The pony shouted. "Richard, I'll be so careful not to hurt you at all. Please help me!"

"Did you hear that, Richard honey?" The witch smiled. "Now get down there and show Misty that you're sorry!"

The cute little redhead smiled shyly. "Misty, I'm very sorry about ruining your breakfast this morning." She slipped under the handsome animal and settled on her knees. "I'll do my very best to make it up to you!"

Misty felt her unfamiliar body shudder as sweet warm lips touched the flaring organ protruding beneath her. "I, I forgive you!" she said in a shaky voice as a soft loving tongue began to caress sensitive flesh.

Colleen smiled. "See, Richard? I knew she'd like your mouth as much as I do! Keep it up. Take your medicine like a good girl and I'll forgive you too!"

"Yes Mistress!" she gasped. "I'll do my very best!" The redhead gently gripped the huge member and began to stroke in time to her oral ministrations.

"Good girl!" the witch cheered as the petite maid managed to get a goodly portion of the cock into her mouth. "I bet Misty's glad she's a pony. I don't think your little mouth would fit around a full size horse's business end!"

Misty whimpered, and a small whinny escaped her quivering mouth. "I'm glad! I'm so very glad! Is this what you feel like with your cock, Colleen? Richard's mouth is so soft and warm!"

The hermaphrodite sighed happily and gave her own member a few strokes. "That's why I couldn't give up this pretty toy. I wanted your body, but needed to take it along!"

"I c-can understand that now!" Misty was beginning to pant. "Don't think I forgive you or anything for stealing my body! I, I just understand, and really am glad you're giving me this special treat! Thank you!"

Richard's eyes smiled, her lips stretched to wide to show the expression. It pleased her very much to hear Mistress and Misty finally getting along! It was worth the price of losing her manhood to bring the two closer together! She reached for the massive balls of Misty's new form, and thrilled at their size as she gently played with them.

The witch looked down at her own neglected staff. "What the hell! I think I'll add to your reward!" Hands motioning, she mumbled the proper words. She grinned as a bottle of astrolube drifted into the barn and landed in the palm of her outstretched hand. "I think you'll like this, Misty-girl!"

The pony watched in shock as the witch liberally lubricated her penis. "You don't have to do that!" she shouted. The blonde grinned as she stepped up to the hind quarters of her new body. "No! You really don't! Don't even think about that! I never liked anal as a human!"

Colleen patted the pony's rump and giggled. The statuesque woman had to stand on an overturned bucket before she would line up quite comfortably! "Oh, I don't mind. Really, it's fine!" She lifted the flowing tail and put a greasy finger against the opening she found. "It won't hurt you, kitty-cat. Richard can take it, and she's so much smaller then this!"

"This is too weird! I never did things like this before!" The pony shuddered as invading digits probed in secret dark places. "Oral sex is fine! Please just leave it at that!"

"I can't stop now!" Colleen laughed. "I want to see what this feels like from my end!" She leaned closer and pressed the head of he cock against the extra large anus. "Now relax. You're going to love this!"

Misty gasped as something pushed harder against her bottom. With an inaudible 'pop' the head slipped right in! "Oh God!" she cried. "This can't be real!" She lurched forward a tiny bit, and Richard below her gagged and moaned. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Colleen glanced under the shuddering body. The struggling maid gave her mistress a 'thumb's up' to show everything was under control. "Give the little cock-sucker some credit! She can handle what you want to give her! Just don't forget yourself and step on the kid!"

"I, I'm being careful!" The pony shuddered again. "I haven't lifted a hoof! I won't step on her! I give you my word!"

"Good girl!" Colleen slapped the pony's flank playfully before putting both hands on that large rump and pushing herself in to the hilt! "Damn! I didn't expect it to be so tight back here. I'm going to enjoy this!"

What Misty didn't expect was that she also enjoyed the strange invader in her new rear end! "This is good!" she gasped. "This is really good! Richard, do that again! Try to stuff the tip of your tongue into the pee-hole some more! It felt fantastic!"

Richard mumbled an indistinct reply around her massive mouthful, but signaled her understanding by repeating the maneuver! This was wicked, strange and just plain wrong, but the maid was beginning to enjoy the moment to the fullest! She should have known her mistress wouldn't force her to do something she wouldn't like! Her hands massaged the balls more firmly, confidant now that she wouldn't accidentally harm the beast Misty had become!

Misty groaned deep in her body as this unusual pleasure went on and on. "It feels so good!" she cried. "I, I feel something! Oh God, I think that means I'm gonna cum soon!"

Colleen thrust harder. "Don't hold back! Give Richard lots to eat so she can balance the books from this morning!"

The maid had a moment of panic. How much ejaculate can a pony produce? How powerful would the pressure of the emissions be? Would she drown from it? She couldn't stop now, even if she was afraid! Her mistress was right. She owed it to Misty after forcing the cat to eat a breakfast of semen and saliva! Richard took as much of the staff as she dared into her mouth, and jacked her slender hands rapidly the rest of the now throbbing cock. Misty gave a sudden jerk, and the redhead gasped and choked. The fluid forced down her throat even though she hadn't swallowed!

"I'm dying!" Misty screamed when her equine body began to quake. She grunted and groaned with each pulse deep in her innards as she expelled truly massive amounts of thick pony spunk into Richard's mouth!

The maid choked on the thick fluid and pulled back. Even as the gooey substance streamed out of her nose and mouth, her hands kept right on jerking and stroking that massive cock! "So much!" she gasped thickly as her petite body was plastered with the warm cream. She gulped and wheezed. "So much cum!" as she adjusted her aim to let the ejaculate splatter all over her face and hair.

Colleen felt quivering contractions as Misty's tightness gripped her during the onslaught of the massive pony climax. It pushed the hermaphrodite over the edge! "Take it, Misty!" she cried as her own not unsubstantial member jerked in its release! Take my cum up your huge ass!"

The three unusual lovers hardly had time to calm their racing hearts when a shout rang out in the barn. "What the fuck is this?" The newcomer lifted her arm, pointing a Smith & Wesson Model 500 double-action revolver at the little group. "You sick murdering freak! You killed my boyfriend, and now you abuse innocent women and animals!" The raven haired woman deliberately squeezed the trigger.

"Linda no!" Misty screamed as the report of the gun rang out like thunder! Like a puppet after it's strings are cut, Misty dropped to the hay strewn flooring of the barn. She wanted to get up, but for some reason she couldn't move any of her legs! She tried to move her long neck, but nothing at all happened. All she knew was everything looked hazy and far away, as a chilling cold washed through her.

Richard narrowly avoided being crushed by the fallen beast, and watched in horror as her mistress was knocked off her feet. "What's happening?" the slimy redhead screamed as she spotted the gun wielding woman. "You hurt Misty you bitch!"

Colleen scrambled to her feet and saw the gaping hole in the pony's head. The .50-caliber bullet had torn through the equine brain, leaving a nasty fist sized exit wound! The witch screamed in rage! "You tried to kill my cat! I'll never forgive you!"

Linda was taken aback. The naked blonde shemale was obviously insane! "Take it easy, murderer!" she shouted as the woman began to mutter strange words while waving her hands all around. "I only put that beast out of the misery you subjected it to. If you stand your ground, I will not fire upon you!"

Richard ignored the woman with the gun. She dropped to her knees and cradled the pony's ruined head against her slimy body. "Mistress, please save her! Please let it not be too late!"

Colleen's body went rigid as she screamed out the final words of the spell. The blonde staggered a bit, but a smile slowly spread across her face. "Listen to me, Richard. I got her just in time! Misty is safe back in her cat body!"

The off duty cop took that moment to charge the blonde with the huge dick and tits. "I said stay the fuck still!" She jammed the hot muzzle of her hand cannon tightly against the woman's temple. "Don't even so much as twitch your hands! Knock off the speaking in tongues, too. All I want to know is what you did to my Richard!"

Misty trembled in her cat-carrier. Had she been dead? She had actually watched from above as Richard rushed to her aid, while Colleen screamed in fury over what had happened! The black cat slipped a paw through the bars of the carrier and made short work of unhooking the simple catch. Eight pounds of whirling feline fury streaked like black lightning across the barn. "Leave my friends alone!" she screamed as she launched herself at the intruder.

Linda let out a howl as razor sharp claws tore into the flesh of her back. She whirled around, firing her weapon into the hayloft above. "Get this creature off of me!" she screamed as Misty tried to climb around to rake out the woman's eyes.

Colleen used this distraction to her advantage. She had plenty of time to cast her spell as Misty kept the woman occupied. "Who the fuck are you to come in here and try and kill my cat?" she demanded as the woman suddenly went stiff as a statue.

Misty dropped from her intended victim and faced the witch. "I'm so sorry! I called her before I found out you guys didn't hate me!"

The blonde smiled down at the troubled cat. "Is that so? For your punishment, I'll have to be severe!" She lifted her arms and began making passes though the air.

The little cat closed her eyes tightly. "I understand. I deserve it after almost getting you killed. Go ahead. I'm ready!"

Richard climbed to her feet. "Please Mistress, give her another chance!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.