Spellbook - Cover

Spellbook

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Colleen is in a simmering anger over being dumped by her two timing boyfriend. The angry young woman is gifted with an ancient book of spells. Happenstance lets her accidentally discover the key to making the incantations become a reality! The overjoyed woman decides that there will be a reckoning!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Colleen seethed in anger as she strode down the street. How dare Richard say he wanted to see other people! Couldn't he understand she needed time to think about giving her virginity to him? She had seen the outline of his thing through his pants. The size had actually frightened her! How dare he turn to that big titty brain dead bimbo Misty just because she was so fucking easy? Was Misty really her name? Did her parents want her to grow up to be an empty headed whore? The eighteen year old paused and glared at a sign. "Great, now the fucking bookstore is going out of business! What else could go wrong today?

The angry young woman looked through the window and caught her breath. It was a shame her favorite store was closing, but she saw a sight that made her day seem just a little bit better. "Fifty percent off? Everything must go?" Colleen could not resist such a bibliophile's dream. She entered the store.

"Why, If it isn't young Miss Hannity." Colleen jumped as a boney hand landed on her shoulder. "I knew you were coming to visit me today."

"Good day, Madame Bertrand." Colleen tried to calm her racing heart as she turned to face the old woman. "I'm sorry to see you're closing up shop. I'll miss coming here."

"Do not feel sorry, for me." The woman's steel grey eyes flashed. "It is only time for me to once again move on. Before I leave this town, I would like to show you something."

The young woman followed the shopkeeper into the tiny apartment behind the many bookcases. Being in the main living area was like stepping back though time. Madame Bertrand owned no television, radio, computer, or even telephone. Colleen suspected that if she searched the whole place, she'd find nothing more technologically advanced then the light bulbs in the curiously old fashioned ceiling lamp above her head. Even with the light, Colleen sensed that the woman would rather use candles or a hurricane lamp!

The teen jumped again when the woman suddenly thrust a book at her. "This is for you, my little one."

The little redhead was about to protest. Just because she was slightly less than five foot tall there was no need to call her little one! The four foot five inch woman stood as straight as she could, but the anger melted away. "This book is OLD!" she gasped as she gazed at the heavy leather bound tome. "Thanks for the offer, but there's no way I can afford such a well preserved edition."

The wizened old shopkeeper cackled. "No, you misunderstood." She once again thrust the volume towards the younger woman's hands. "This is a gift! I'll not be accepting any coin in exchange!"

Colleen took the book and gave it a closer look. "A book of magic spells?" she asked after making out the hand lettering on the dusty leather cover. "What would I do with that?"

"If you have 'The Sight', you could do nearly anything your heart desires!"

Colleen decided to humor the old hag. "Thank you very much! I'll cherish it always!" Even as she said those words, she wondered how much it would net her on EBay!

When she made it home to her apartment, the young woman tossed the book onto her bed. "Witch sight, yeah, right!" She didn't believe in such fairy tales! She gave up all such crazy ideals when she had aged out of the foster care system six months ago. "I just hope some dumb ass Goth chick will pony up a few hundred dollars for the damn thing!"

Her mind drifted back to Richard and his fuck toy. How dare that asshole dump her! "I hope that top heavy walking sperm bank infects him with the never-get-overs! I hope the bitch's birth control fails, and he knocks her up!"

She angrily wiped the tears from her eyes. "This is not affecting me!" she lied. "This will not bother me!" She snatched up the book to give herself something else to dwell on.

The petite woman flipped through the pages. "There must be hundreds of incantations in here. Why did the author waste so much parchment though?" There must be some reason every other page was left blank. She tossed the book back to the bed and picked up her television remote.

Dead ideals or not, Colleen was a fan of animation. She decided to clear her mind by watching the latest used DVD she had managed to acquire. She opened the case for "Shrek 3-D" and put on one of the included pairs of 3-D glasses. Popping the DVD from the case, she turned to toss it onto the bed before inserting the movie into her player. The redhead gasped and dropped the disk to the floor.

"Oh my fuckin' God!" she stammered as she stared at the open book on her bed. Images of Nicolas Cage raced through her mind. Was it that simple? Was wearing funny glasses, like in "National Treasure" the key to a priceless fortune of knowledge? She snatched up the book and frantically turned page after page. It wasn't just the one! Every single supposed blank page was inscribed with precisely depicted diagrams of hand motions that seemed to go with the facing page's incantation! Was this why there was no real magic in the world any more? Was 'Witch Sight' nothing more then a closely guarded secret arrangement of colored lenses or crystals?

Movie time forgotten, Colleen picked what seemed to be a relatively simple pattern to try. Puzzling out the old Latin was the easy part. The mousy young woman spent hours frantically waving her hands. Thankfully being fluent in American Sign Language had made her hands very supple. After what felt like the thousandth time, her eyes opened wide in awe. "It works!" she screamed as she floated weightlessly near the ceiling. "The cadence of the Latin had to precisely match the pace of the hand motions! No wonder the secret died out!" Using force of will alone now, she experimented with swooping and gliding around the room.

Colleen laughed long and hard as she effortlessly touched down on her bed. It meant weeks of studying, but it was well worth the effort! "Misty and Richard had best beware! A reckoning is soon to be at hand!"

Misty Andrews giggled as her fiancé Richard eagerly pawed at her heaving breasts. "Don't tear my blouse like last time!"

He laughed, but slowed his hands and carefully unbuttoned the straining silk top. "You know I can't help myself, Misty!"

The blonde's eyes sparkled. "After that little bitty-titty girl you used to date, I can understand that! You're just making up for lost time with my breasts!"

"What are you talking about?" he asked breathlessly as he fumbled with the clasp of her bra. "Colleen wouldn't even give me a fucking hand job! It's your whole body that I'm after!"

Misty slipped a hand down his body and caressed his engorged member through his pants. "Well, it's the little freak's loss! Imagine turning down this beautiful monster!"

Richard laughed. "You should have seen her face. You'd think I asked her to slit her throat when I only wanted to make love with her!"

"I guess she couldn't help being scared. I can hardly believe she's actually eighteen. After all, she's built like a little boy." Misty slipped out of her skirt and eased her thong down long shapely legs. "You just wanted to bag yourself a barely legal virgin." The twenty-five year old woman smiled. "Aren't you glad you have a real woman now, who isn't afraid to invite a man into her house for a hot session of pre-marital sex?"

The aroused man shrugged out of his shit and dropped his trousers. "You know that I am! I'm hard as a rock right now!"

The gorgeous blonde smiled sweetly. "Richard dear, I have great news. I'm not wearing my diaphragm. If you take me right now, I may end up walking down the aisle with a baby bump under my wedding dress. Would you like that?"

The handsome man's cock gave a mighty jerk just from the thought. "Oh honey, I'd love that!"

The two fell into each other's arms, only to be violently thrown apart. "How touching!" a scornful voice snapped. The air shimmered, and a petite naked woman appeared in the room. "The little freak is here to settle a few scores!"

"You bitch!" Misty dove at the little mousy intruder when the woman began muttering and waving her hands. "What? What's happening?" The blonde found herself suddenly frozen, unable to move!

Colleen spun to face Richard. "I loved you! If you gave me some time, I would have given you my virginity! But no, you had to turn to this big tit skank for an easy lay!"

"Calm down Colleen." Richard took a step towards her. "Are you saying you want it now?" He glanced at Misty. What do you say baby? How about I screw Colleen for old time's sake?"

The blonde screamed. "I can't move asshole! She did something to me! How could you think of sex at a time like this?"

Colleen laughed bitterly. "You may be right. A good fuck might be just what I need right now!" She raised her hands and began a long muttering chant as she waved at him. With a final flourish, the tiny woman cried out and collapsed to the floor.

"Richard, get her! Kick the shit out of the little bitch while she's out of it!" The blonde strained, but still was unable to move. "Hurry! Kill the fucking flat chested whore!"

The muscular man flexed his strong arms and smiled. "This isn't bad! I could grow to like being here!"

"What's wrong with your voice?" Misty watched in disbelief as the sandy haired well built man checked out his body in the mirror. He even went as far as grabbing his massive cock and giving it a few strokes. "Richard, what the hell are you doing? This is serious! Kill that fucking bitch!"

The bitch in question struggled to her feet and screamed. "What did you do?" she wailed in a strangely deep voice. "How did you do this to me?" She looked down at herself and began to sob like a baby!

The man laughed. "Misty hasn't figured it out yet, honey child! Why don't you clue her in?"

The dainty woman rushed to Misty and wrapped her arms around the frozen woman's waist. "It's me! Oh God help me! It's me, Richard! I'm in here! I don't know how, but she managed to put my mind in her body!"

The immobile woman gasped. "You can't be serious!" she tried again to move and sudden understanding filled her soul with dread. She faced the man and cried out. "It's magic! You're evil! You're some kind of demon!"

Colleen laughed. "No, I'm just a witch, possibly one of the last in the world." A hand couldn't seem to help wandering back down to grasp the still throbbing erect penis. "Damn, this thing is sure distracting. No wonder guys want to use them all the time!" She looked the two women up and down. "I think I'll have to get rid of this boner before I can think straight. Now who should I chose to ease this unbearable pressure?"

Richard began to blubber, and showed the true measure of his makeup. "Take Misty! She's used to getting fucked by me, uh, it! She's had so many guys it wouldn't matter if you tried her out too! Besides, I, uh, you're too small! It'll hurt!"

The neo-witch smiled sweetly. "Yet, you wanted to stuff this thing into me! I ask you Misty, is that fair?"

The blonde glared down at the tiny form clinging to her. "You fucking little sniveling bastard!" If she could move, she would have scratched out the eyes of the woman's body that held her in a death grip. "Take him! Go ahead you cunt! Knock your own body up! See if I care!"

Richard screamed again at the thought of being pregnant. "No, oh please God no! I'm so sorry! I swear I'll make it up to you! Please make everything back to normal!"

"All in good time my little sweetie-pie." Colleen eyed her own body critically. "You know what? I think I was much too hard on myself! I wasted so much of my life worried about my appearance. Being on the outside now, let's me see things clearly. I'm no supermodel, but I am damn cute! My features are almost elfin. With my curly red hair I look like a little pixy girl, or a leprecon." She looked down at the unfamiliar cock jutting out so firm and strong. "Maybe it's this body's hormones kicking in. Just looking at me is making this thing feel like it's going to explode." She leered at her own body. Richard honey, is this how you felt the night you exposed your penis to me? Did it turn you on thinking about fucking an eighteen year old woman that can pass as a little girl?" Colleen took a deep breath. I guess I should be thankful. You must have had a will of iron not to have just raped the hell out of cute little ol' me!"

At the word rape, Richard backed away from Misty and made a clumsy run for the door. The petite form lifted into the air when Colleen whispered softly and made a few hand passes. He shrieked when the form he now inhabited began to drift towards the bed. "Colleen, please no! I didn't force you! You know I stopped when you started to cry! Why are you doing this to me?"

The witch giggled. It sounded strange coming from such a big man's throat. "I guess I'm doing it because I can!" A smile spread across the ruggedly handsome face. "Just think Richard. I timed tonight just right. The body I let you borrow is at just the right time in its cycle. Misty's right, I'd knock myself up if I stuck this monster up you tonight!"

Laying on the bed, arms and legs spread wide, Richard wailed. "You're insane! You can't leave me in this fucking body for nine months! I'm a man!"

You're a fucking coward!" Misty shouted. "You tried to make her screw me! Take it, bitch! Pop your fucking cherry on that big fuck stick! I hope her hymen so thick it hurts like hell!"

Colleen laughed. "Misty, I'm forced to change my opinion about you. You're a girl after my own heart!"

The blonde managed to spit on the floor. It was about the only action she could take. "I'm no friend of yours, you bitch!"

"You sure are stupid though." She laughed. "It's spelled with a "W" not a "B"!"

It took a little getting used to walk in such a huge body, but Colleen was getting the hang of it. "I'm going to make a woman out of you, so to speak." She said as she climbed over her own prone body. "Damn, this really is exciting! Look, your cock is starting to drip! I'm beginning to think maybe I should have let you have me. No matter. This way I get to see what it's like to pop me a cherry!"

"Wait, I'll do anything you say!" Richard screamed as he stared up in open fear at his own face. "I'm too big! You'll damage your own body! You'll be hurt when you change us back!"

"What makes you think I want to get back into it?" Colleen stopped to think about what she had said, and actually made the male body blush. "Well, I do want to get into that body, but not quite in the way you hope I do!" Grasping the cock, Colleen roughly rubbed the head over the dainty lips of her own vagina. "Damn, now I'm glad I shaved for me. This is going to be good!"

"God in Heaven, please help me!" Richard wailed as his own fearsome weapon bore down. "No, please stop!" The head began to force the lips apart. "Stop it! Stop it before it's too late!"

"It is too late!" Colleen grunted as the head of the cock found the tiny warm opening. "It's much too late!" There was no stopping now! Feeling no need for foreplay, Colleen simply rammed the massive erect member deep inside the slender form of her own petite body! "Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking tight!" she gasped as the throbbing organ sent a lightning bolt of pleasure shooting through her soul. "I'm glad I saved myself for this!"

Richard sobbed like the woman he had become! "Get it out of me!" he wailed. "Oh God Colleen, it hurts! Please stop! You don't want to do this!"

Misty glared. "Oh please! Do you think you're the first virgin to be taken like this? Do you think I liked it when one of my teachers nailed me when I was a virgin? No, but I took it anyway so I could graduate with my class! Now shut the fuck up and let the demon have her fun!"

Colleen settled over her own slight form, not caring if Richard's bodyweight was too much for her unwilling partner. "I am having fun!" she gasped as she thrust muscular hips sharply. "Damnation, my pussy is practically squeezing off your cock! This is fantastic!"

"You're raping me!" Richard cried unnecessarily. "It hurts! Stop! I'm begging you, please pull it out!"

"Not just rape, sweetie-pants!" Colleen found a rhythm that felt pretty damn good, and began to roughly pound into her own petite little body. "I'm going to inseminate you! You're going to be a poor little unwed mother!"

Richard sobbed and gasped in sheer panic at the thought. "God help me! Please, oh dear God, help me! Don't let me get pregnant! I'm a man! This can't be happening to me!"

Strangely, Colleen found his pleading to be quite erotic. It felt like the proudly throbbing organ had grown even more erect! Scrunching down a bit, she managed to kiss the tears off of her own sad little face before increasing the strenuous pace of her happy work. "I'm such a good little lay! Too bad you wouldn't wait for me! I would have let you do this! You would have never turned to that blonde whore if you felt how warm and tight I am! I'm glad you did though! Now I have the pleasure!"

"I'm sorry!" Richard sobbed as the ordeal continued. "Please, no more! I don't want any more!" He tried to struggle, but his own two hundred pounds pinned tightly to the mattress.

"Oh yeah, do it like that! Roll those skinny hips! Work that tiny little butt!" Colleen felt a strange but welcomed pressure growing. "Shit! I, I think I'm going to ejaculate!" The powerful thrusts took on a frantic pace as the witch raced towards the unknown goal of her first male orgasm. "I'm nearly there! Oh damn, it's good! Take it you sissy! Take it like a woman!" Colleen rammed into her own slender form one last time. The panting male body she wore went rigid and she let out an animalistic grunt as the explosion began!

Richard screamed, knowing what was happening. The fertile body he was trapped in was being flooded by his own virile seed! Tears streamed down the face he had considered cute, but not pretty. All he could do was wait for it to stop, and pray that this body would not get pregnant!

Colleen rolled off of the sobbing Richard. "Damn it, that was over too soon! No matter. I have an idea on how I can achieve the best of all possible worlds!"

Misty's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as the male body slipped off of the bed and approached. "Get away from me!" she shouted as the witch circled her, examining every square inch of her frozen body. "You got what you wanted, now turn everything back the way it was!"

"Misty, you may be a top heavy Barbie-doll wanna be, but I must admit the look works." A strong hand reached out and firmly tweaked a firm oversized nipple. "Yes, your Amazon body appeals to me. I want it."

Misty laughed. "So go ahead and fuck me, demon. I can't stop you!"

Colleen laughed. "No, you misunderstand, whore. While I'm sure fucking your centerfold body would be fantastic. I actually plan to posses it!" she ran a hand lovingly over the flat tummy. "Still, it is a shame you're fertile today. I find the idea of knocking up my brand new body to be a little on the distasteful side!"

The blonde went pale. "You want to take over my body? You can't! I won't let you!"

"You really don't have much say in the matter, cunt!" Colleen looked at the still form on the bed. Richard had rolled up in a little ball, and didn't seem to want to stop sobbing. "I do have to make a few minor alterations first." The muscular shoulders shrugged before the familiar mumblings and hand motions began.

The form on the bed sat up and laughed. "I'm a little sore down there, but it's not that bad though. Richard had me thinking it was going to hurt like hell. Jeez, he's such a little puss!" Colleen put a hand between her legs and then held it up to her face. "Hey Misty, did you bleed this much on your first time?" she staggered a bit as she rejoined the still form of the blonde Goddess. "Look at this!" she wiped the blood and seminal fluid over the woman's beautiful face and laughed. "Poor Richard, if he though that little ouchie was bad, wait until he finds out what he's going through next!"

Richard struggled to move, but was immobilized the same way Misty was. "What am I about to go through?" he asked, still sobbing. "Please, leave us alone! You got what you came for! For the love of God, please go away!"

Colleen was about to answer, when she felt something soft and warm rub against her. She looked down at the dainty black cat that was rubbing its hind quarters against her leg. "Oh, she's a perfect darling! How old is this pretty little girl?" She knelt and stroked the silky fur, and laughed as the little queenie bent her front legs to lower her head, and thrust her rear end high! The pretty little thing then meowed quite loudly, demanding more attention. The witch picked her up and rubbed her cheek against the happily purring feline.

"Are you insane?" Misty glared at her. "Put Princess down!"

With a happy sigh, the witch did as Misty demanded. "I'd guess she's less then a year. It's certainly a shame you hadn't had her fixed yet."

Richard finally seemed to have conquered his blubbering. "How did you know? I was going to take her to the vet tomorrow."

The tiny woman actually clapped her hands. "Excellent! I came over just in time! She's absolutely perfect for my plans! Now come along you two. I don't want to put this off any more." At the wave of her hand, the couple lifted up off the floor and followed her into the bathroom.

When Richard drifted over and settled into the oversized claw footed iron bathtub, he started to blubber again. "What are you planning? Are, are you going to drown me?"

Colleen laughed. "Nothing so crude, sissy boy! Just be patient while I go fetch something." She gave his limp cock a playful pinch before scurrying off to the kitchen.

It was Misty's turn to scream when she saw what the diminutive woman returned with. "She's going to kill us!"

The witch looked at the razor sharp paring knife and laughed. "No, well, not really, anyway."

The big strong man in the bathtub cried like a baby when the knife wielding young woman climbed in with him. "What now?" He looked on in terror as she gently touched his penis. "You can't!" He wailed as she lay the knife across his belly and began chanting and waving her hands. "Don't cut it off! God almighty, don't cut off my dick!" His bladder let loose, which only made things easier for the amateur surgeon.

"Good boy!" she cheered as Richard pissed himself in mortal fright. Now don't distract me any more while I'm working!" she snapped as she picked up the knife. "I have to get this right the first time!" She spread his legs, hanging them over the sides of the tub so she had more room. "I want to get the whole thing out intact!" She plunged the knife in under the pubic bone, and Richard screamed! Humming softly as she worked, the witch dug the knife in deeper, circling around his external organs as she attempted to remove the entire male reproductive system as one complete unit! Blood pulsed hot onto her hands, arms, and face, but Colleen continued her difficult task. "Damn, its harder then I though to cut through the muscles Thank goodness the knife's so sharp!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.