Spare Parts
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Polly Perkins, the self described nerd-girl runs into an unusual problem after a morning of salvage hunting at her favorite flea market. Why did the small device she had found make her suddenly grow a rather large penis? After discovering she also produces live sperm, Polly goes on a masturbatory spree. When self stimulation doesn't seem to be enough, Polly takes serious advantage of her best girlfriend's good nature and ripe fertile womb!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

I let out a sigh. It had been a busy night. The only drawback of a marathon early morning dick growing baby makin' sex session was I had missed out on hitting the flea market on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning. I put a hand on my stomach and smiled. It had been well worth it! I was just glad I had long ago decided my shop would be closed on Sundays.

Sitting up, I grabbed my glasses from the nightstand and looked at the clock. "Holy Crap, it's almost noon!" That brought a smile to my lips. My two loves had taken me seriously when I had said me getting my sleep was my most important rule. They had scrammed, leaving me peacefully alone in my tiny apartment. I looked around. It was tiny, no doubt about that. Now that Mandy Kat and I were pregnant, it was time to face facts. "Shit! I need to buy a house, right when the market went down the toilet!" I wasn't too worried though. I was certain that the poor economy meant more people would want to buy used computers, and have their old systems repaired. Money would not be a problem!

I lazily got dressed. Baggy sweatshirt over custom made sports bra and loose fitting jeans was as usual my outfit of choice. Even with this protective camouflage, I had little hope of keeping guys from drooling over my overly large mammary glands. Thankfully, at five foot ten, I was a big enough girl to carry such a ridiculous rack. "Fuck! That's something I never thought about!" I hefted my assets with both hands. "How big are these puppies gonna get when they're full of milk?" Oh well, I may as well face facts. My 44DD's might be drifting into "E" cup territory before things were through. I couldn't help grinning. I would look ridiculous, but having Mandy's baby was worth such an unusual price.

I went down into the shop and found a note left by my darlings. Mandy had take Kat to meet her mother. This was a sore point between me and my fiancée. Mandy had promised to get me into her mother's panties as a wedding gift. I wanted to knock that gorgeous Milf up before we officially wed. What could I do? Mandy had no idea, but if she didn't come through on this, I was still going to marry her. How could I not wed the mother of my child?

Turning towards the door, I nearly jumped out of my crocs! There was a familiar face grinning in at me. "Jonathan, I told you not to show your face around here again!" Jonathan Swiffer had six months ago sprung his secret impregnation fetish on me. The asshole had brought me to the very brink of orgasm, only to withdraw and roll the condom off of his cock. In my aroused and distracted state, I was not successful in preventing him from ramming his naked cock right back in! The shit-head unloaded in my unprotected body, and had the nerve to mistake my resulting orgasm to be pleasure at his attempt at breeding me! Ten minutes and one black eye later, he knew the real score! Thank God in Heaven the asshole didn't time my cycle right! If he had waited even a couple more days to pull his stunt, I most likely would have a big round belly right this minute!

"Polly wanna cracker? Open up!" He banged against the door and nearly fell down.

Shit! He's drunk again, too. Whenever he had a little too much, his idea of high humor was to dwell on my allegedly being named after a damn parrot! "Get lost or I call the cops!"

"Baby, it's an emergency!" He fumbled with his belt. "I gotta take a piss! Just let me use your can, and I'll be on my way!"

Oh jeez! His car was crookedly parked in my little lot. I could not in good conscience let the damn fool drive like this! "Stop! Not out there! I'll let you in!" I unlocked the door and in he lurched.

"Thanks Polly baby! I knew you still cared!" He threw his arms around me and aggressively put his lips to mine.

"Knock it off, dick head!" I pushed his whisky smelling face away from me. "Let's get you to the bathroom, before you make a mess all over my nice clean store!"

"Sure, sure! Whatever you say, sugar tits!"

"Come on, you big dummy." I threw his arm over my shoulder and helped him stagger to my customer Men's Room.

He grinned at me. "Come on, Polly bird, you know you want to watch me piss." He began fumbling again at his belt. "Come in with me and have a little golden shower fun!"

"Yeah, right." I pushed him in and closed the door in his grinning face. "Do me a favor and try really hard to aim right!" Mandy had a little mishap this morning, but at least my embarrassed angel cleaned up every drop by herself. I had no desire to mop after Jonathan!

I could hear him in there. What was he, part race horse? After a shockingly long time, the noise of his stream hitting water ended and the grinning fool emerged. He held up both hands. "I washed up, don't worry!"

"I actually wasn't." I managed to say before he launched himself at me. Damn! I struggled with him, but he managed to tear my favorite sweatshirt half way off of my body. "Get the fuck off of me, you jerk!"

He began pawing at my tits, his grin growing bigger along with the obvious bulge in his pants! "Come on Polly! You know you want it!" He went to work on my bra, and soon had my breasts free. "God, I missed these mountains!" His lips closed over a nipple, and he slobbered happily. I struggled, but his grip around my body was too strong. He shoved me against the wall and his true desires became obvious. Throwing his weight against me, he reached between us and started fumbling with the buttons of my jeans. Shit! The ape was attempting to rape me! What would he do when he discovered I now had a cock bigger then his? Damn! This drunken fucker would probably try to kill me!

"Cut it out, asshole!" Maybe it was because he was drunk, but the lecherous jerk seemed to have forgotten something important. I'm a fighter! Gathering my strength, I managed to shove him away.

"You bitch, stop playing hard to get! You know you're dying for me to fuck you!" When he charged at me again, my hand connected with his chin. It was no bitch slap. I've been told I have a wicked upper cut. Jonathan crashed harder then Windows Vista! I dropped to my knees and checked his pulse. Good, strong and steady. I think this was more a drunken stupor then a KO.

Rubbing my sore fist, I looked over his drunken unconscious form. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked angrily. I smiled when I knew the answer. I was going to teach this would be rapist a lesson he would remember for the rest of his life!

I raced upstairs and frantically spun the dial on my safe. "It's time for another human trial!" I snatched the small blue computer adaptor out of the safe and ran back down to Jonathan. The drunken ass hardly moved as I dragged him back into the small bathroom.

I put a roll of paper towels under his head, and shoved the Inmac Compact Gender Changer (M-M) Product No. 329 down the front of his slacks. I wedged it right under his massive balls. "I wonder how you'll handle growing a pussy, you sack of shit!" I resisted the urge to kick him and closed and locked the bathroom door. Let's see how much he enjoys rape when he has a nice virgin pussy of his own to safeguard! I wonder how much humiliation a big strong man will feel when hiding his cute little pussy from the rest of the world! I bet I'd actually cure him of his womanizing ways! From past experience with his drinking habits, I knew he'd be out for quite a few hours. Going upstairs I changed my shirt so I could go get some work done. I went to my workshop and busied myself turning an Emachine into something actually worth owning.

As I plugged in the third unit I repaired and booted it up, my phone rang. "The Memory Bank, sorry, we're closed Sundays."

Mandy laughed. "I know that, dummy! I just wanted to see if you minded me bringing Kat home late today."

"Why would I mind?" I giggled. "Are you getting all hot and bothered for her sexy little body? You can tell me."

"Kind of, but we were going to see a movie. Kat says it wouldn't be proper to do anything without you."

"Mandy, put the kid on the phone!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

I heard the cell phone change hands. "Hi Mistress, did you want to talk to me?"

I did my best to sound angry, even though I felt a grin plastered to my face. "Did I hear right? Are you being a cock- tease, and refusing to service your senior wife?"

"What? Polly, um, Mistress, we're co-wives! I'm not supposed to do those things with her!"

"Little Kitty Kat, who always licks you clean after I pump you full of sperm?"

"Uh, Mandy does, but that's only because you make her." She sounded a bit high and mighty. "I don't like it, and neither does she!"

"Is that so? You don't think she enjoys using her tongue on that sweet little pussy of yours?" I sighed dramatically. "Are you faking it when your pert little hiney bounces all over the bed as you orgasm so hard you squirt in her pretty face?"

"I, um, well, it's not on purpose!"

"Listen Kitty Kat! You knock off this selfish shit right this instant!" I dropped my voice to a whisper. "If I'm not there and Mandy gets a boner, it is your duty to service her! You will ask politely if she wants a blow job. If that's not enough, you will find a private place and let her fuck that glorious treasure between your legs. If I ever hear about you withholding again, you will be one sorry little Kitty! Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress!" she sounded stunned. "I, I understand."

"Good, now is anyone close enough to hear you?"

"No, Mistress. We just left Mandy's mom's house. Mandy pulled her motorcycle over so she could safely call you."

"Good. Now you tell Mandy I said she could take you to a motel and fuck the living hell out of your tiny little body!" I paused. "Kat, I mean right now!"

I heard a gasp, and then the rustle of her lowering the cell phone and covering it with her hand. It was muffled, but I could still hear. "Mandy, I, um, you're supposed to take me to a nice hotel with room service and make love to me after a really good dinner."

Mandy sounded upset. "Room service? I'm trying to save money for the laptop Polly is going to fix up for me! Well, okay, but you better be one fine lay!"

Kat uncovered the phone. "It's all set, Mistress! I did exactly what you said."

"Did you?" I asked in my best menacing voice. "Are you sure you're not fibbing to me?"

She gasped. "I, I was kidding! Mandy, you're to take me to a cheap and sleazy motel and treat me like a little whore!"

Cheap and sleazy? Little whore? I hadn't gone that far, but what the hell? "Good girl! Now you spread those legs and show Mandy-girl a good time!"

"Yes Mistress." She sighed sadly. "Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not, Kitty Kat!" I laughed. "I'm looking forward to eating a yummy creamy-pie when you get home!"

Mandy snatched the phone from our relieved little pet. "Polly thanks! The Kat has been giving me boners all day! This is gonna be good!"

"You two have fun!" I laughed. "Just be warned. I'm going to really pound it to both of you tonight!"

"You got it, boss!"

I smiled as I hung up the phone. Mandy didn't seem to go for calling me Mistress like Kat did, but calling me boss had a very nice ring! I glanced up at the clock and my smile vanished. I had done it again. When you enjoy your work, time really flies! "Eight PM? Oh fuck! I forgot about Jonathan!"

I grabbed up the bathroom key and ran to the locked door. Dammit! My initial discovery of the capabilities of that little blue adapter came after a nap of slightly less then two hours. That had granted me a freakin' huge cock. Early this morning, Mandy had slept for just over forty-five minutes, and she ended up with a nearly nine inch long penis. "Oh fuckin' shit! What have I done to the poor rapist slob? He's been out for almost eight full hours now!"

I opened the door and slowly peered inside. I know all too well Jonathan's buzz-saw snoring. The soft gentle sound I heard was not it! I gulped. His sport shirt was stretched completely out of shape! The obscenely distended garment was now little more then a tube top, barely containing the fantastic bounty within. "Hell's teeth!" I hissed softly. "His knockers are bigger then mine! Damn, they're bigger then any I've ever seen in person! What the hell are they, "G" cups?" I gulped nervously. "They, they might even be F's!" I had to tear my eyes away from the huge nipples showing through the straining fabric. His handsome face was the same, but different. The lines of his jaw had softened, while he now had cheekbones many women pay thousands to simulate with cosmetic implants. His lips had plumped up, too. God help me, that pouting little mouth was just begging to be fucked! If Jonathan had a pretty sister, this is what her face would look like! Crap! The cheesy mustache he was so proud of seems to have just fallen out, too. Loose hairs were sprinkled lightly on his cheeks and the white tile floor. I looked at his arms. It would seem all of his body hair had come out! His wavy brown hair seemed to have softened in texture, and taken on the lovely sheen of a true brunette!

"Oh dear Lord!" I whispered as I looked at his neck. Long and supple, without a hint of Adam's apple! "Shit! I thought he would just end up with a pussy! I wasn't expecting this!" My eyes roved lower, after again being distracted by those enormous breasts! His waist was so slender, with a firm flat tummy, while his button fly jeans had lost the fight against his spreading pelvis. They were originally snug fitting against his snake hips and his firm little ass. Now the top two metal buttons had actually torn loose from the ever increasing pressure his child birthing hips had placed on the tightly stretched denim.

I was nearly in a panic. "Shit, I have to see!" I knelt and slowly undid the rest of the fly's buttons. Jonathan was still in the habit of going commando. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw his cock. Jonathan had always been proud of his ten inches. All I saw now was a tiny little dinky, about the size and thickness of my thumb! Damnation, his big hairy balls were already missing! Oh fucking hell! I could see the little penis getting smaller! Now it looked like my pinky!

I shook his shoulder. "Wake up!" I cried, while stuffing my hand down his pants in a desperate attempt to grab the adapter before his pride and joy completely vanished away. "Jonathan, for the love of God! Wake the fuck up!"

Damn! The little prick was now about the size of a pen cap and was shrinking faster! "Oh no!" I tugged the jeans lower. Jonathan now had what looked like a tiny little pimple above a very pretty pussy! Even as I stared, the pimple vanished without a trace, leaving only smooth and lovely skin! Too late, I managed to get my hand on the device and yank it out of his pants to toss across the room.

"Shit! Shit! Fucking hell!" I gasped as I ran to pick up the computer device. "It must start by making you develop the characteristics of the opposite sex. Then if you give it enough time, your original gender tags get absorbed by the body! Eight hours seem to be enough to do the job completely!" Dammit! No wonder his tits are huge! His mass just rearranged! His shoulders had narrowed, while his hips widened. His waist was almost too wasp like but the breasts had increased like some Internet BE story to accommodate the redistributed mass! Shit! He looked like he lost about six inches in height too!

"What the hell am I going to do?" I rushed out of the room and relocked the door. Holy fucking God! I was pitching a serious boner over Jonathan's almost caricature of a woman's body! He now had the unlikely proportions of a Hentai anime character, for crying out loud! There was no doubt about it though. He was one hundred percent red blooded woman! Anywhere he went now, guys would be drooling at the thought of getting at a piece of that! Fuck, not just the guys! I was dying for a peek under that tight and straining shirt!

"Calm down Polly!" I ordered myself, not even talking about my erection. I could be in serious trouble! The original Jonathan was gone! Was I sort of guilty of murder? Nobody would believe that the sexual Goddess on my bathroom floor used to be a handsome strong man! I leaned against the closed door and tried to ease my racing heart. "First things first!"

I hurried upstairs to take some frantic precautions. I was now scared of the adapter I had found! The only thing I knew for sure was that the object needed intimate contact with the sleeping subject. I had to prevent any accidental chance of that! I put it in a Ziploc bag and wrapped layer after layer of aluminum foil around it. Then I stuffed it into a small metal lock box and turned the key. I dumped my portable DVD player out of its sturdy lockable case and inserted the lock box into it. This I in turn shoved into a locking stainless steel briefcase I had found at the flea market. Then, I stuffed the whole kit and caboodle into my wall safe. Now it was like some insane metal Russian nesting doll! I started to calm down after I gave the dial a wicked spin. I put the three keys into a plastic drinking cup and filled it with water. The cup went into the freezer, in back of my frozen vegetables.

I gave a sigh of relief. "Now I'll have to really think about it before I abuse that thing again!" I shuddered at its awesome power. Dear God! What if I had accidentally turned my angel completely into a man? I didn't even want to think about losing Mandy's exquisite beauty like that!

"Oh hell, I guess I better get back to him before he wakes up." I grabbed a blanket from my bed and slowly made my way back down. "The least I can do is make him a little more comfortable." I ducked into my workshop and picked up a pair of scissors. I took a deep breath before once again unlocking the men's room door.

"Jonathan, are you awake?" I called softly as I entered the little room. He was still snoring lightly. I knelt by his side and stared once more at those almost impossibly large breasts. "That can't be comfortable." I gasped, eyeing how the tightly stretched shirt was squeezing the flesh of his boobies. Very carefully, I slipped the lower blade of the scissors down the v-neck opening. I gave a tiny snip. With a sizzling ripping sound, the shirt gave way completely! His breasts burst free of the tight confines to jiggle and quiver in the most hypnotic way.

"Oh wow!" I had meant to cover him up with the blanket, but the sight before me was just too astounding! My cock surged and my heart raced. I had thought Jonathan's nipples were erect under the impossibly tight confines of the shirt. I couldn't have been more wrong! I watched them now swell and engorge to protrude very nearly as thick and long as my thumbs!

"He's still out like a light." I whispered, trying to justify my own thoughts. He's in for quite a shock anyway. He'll never notice if I have a bit of fun before he comes around."

I raced to my workshop and grabbed the bottle of baby oil I kept there for removing price sticker goo off of my many flea market finds. I returned to the snoring Jonathan and poured a liberal amount down into that glorious cleavage he now sported.

"I better hurry this up!" I tossed the bottle into the sink and hastened to get my own pants off. My cock was so hard now it slapped my tummy as soon as my panties released it. "This is going to be good!"

Getting down on my knees, I straddled his narrow waist. Leaning forward, I slipped my erection between those fantasy fun- sized boobs! "Jonathan, you're so warm and soft!" I couldn't help gasping at the delightful contact. I put a hand on the side of each massive orb and squeezed them together over my cock. "Jonathan, I just love your new titties!" Throwing caution to the wind, I began to thrust into the warm greasy gap between those titanic globes!

The oil was making a nasty sloppy noise as my throbbing cock sawed in and out of that glorious soft tunnel. His breasts were so big even my massive cock was kept completely hidden by all that firm warm flesh. Damn, was I ever turned on! "Look at you Jonathan!" I whispered huskily. "Laying on a Men's room floor, getting titty-fucked like a pro. You've only been a woman for a few minutes, but you're already a nasty slut!" I kneaded the flesh beneath my hands and thrust faster and harder. "The sexy lady is gonna get a pearl necklace." I gasped, intentionally using his own crude phrase from when he had been man enough to tit-fuck me.

Damn! I needed to blow my load fast before my sleeping guest woke up! Things would be bad enough then without trying to explain that I had a penis while he didn't any more. Oddly enough, his dickless state turned me on even more! I squeezed rougher while really slamming my hips. "Yes, soon!" I moaned as that familiar feeling of power built deep inside me. My climax was only a few heartbeats away when the unexpected happened.

Jonathan's eyes fluttered open. "Polly?" he whispered in a sweet clear falsetto. Shit! I had to stop, but no! It was too late! I had reached the point of no return! My cock jerked between those Hentai breasts, and my ejaculate blasted free! Suddenly, Jonathan's chin was spattered with rich thick semen. My cock jerked again and slipped slightly upward on the next shot. "Polly, what's that?" He gasped, just in time to receive a streamer of my cum right in his pretty mouth! He gagged and choked, but still my fluid kept coming!

I just couldn't stop! I unloaded all over Jonathan's pretty face and hair! "Shit! Sorry about that, sweet cakes!" I finally managed to say when my last few weak spurts once again spattered his pretty plump lips. "I couldn't help myself!"

"Get the fuck off me, bitch!" His green eyes opened wide. Jonathan cleared his throat and tried to speak again. "What? Why?" he squawked. "Why am I sounding like this? What's happening to me?" His slender graceful hands reached out and touched the bountiful glory of his breasts. I jumped off of him just as he let out a bloodcurdling scream. "What did you do to me?" He wailed as a hand slipped down between his legs. "My cock! My cock is gone! God Help me! My balls are missing too!" I watched as he inadvertently slipped the tip of his finger between sweet silky pouting lips. His whole body jumped at the contact and he snatched his hand away as if from a burning flame. "Sweet Jesus on his throne, there's a pussy on me! I got a cunt! Help me! I turned into a fucking girl!"

"Well, that could have gone better." I sighed as Jonathan began to sob and cry like a little baby. I picked up the forgotten blanket and threw it over him. "Snap out of it Jonathan. We need to figure out what to do about this."

It was almost cute the way Jonathan huddled completely under the blanket. Those lovely green eyes peered up at me through the folds. "You, you h-have a penis?" His sobs intensified. "Its bigger then mine is!"

"The operative word should be 'was' honey." I sighed. "The dick I have is much bigger then yours ever was!"

Understanding dawned on him. "You shot cum on me!" He gagged again. "You put cum in my mouth! You're disgusting! That's sick and filthy!"

I shook my head. "You never thought it was sick and filthy when I went down on you, asshole! Who always got pissed because I refused to swallow all that nasty mess?"

"That's different!" he wailed. "Girls are supposed to eat cum! It's the natural order of things!"

"Is it now?" Suddenly I wasn't feeling too guilty about his gender flip-flop. "Was it also the natural order of things when you tried to knock me up? You knew I didn't want kids. Why the hell do you think I bought the condoms in the first place? I wasn't about to leave such an important detail to you!"

"That was an accident!" Jonathan sniffed back his tears. "The condom just slipped off, honest!"

I got back into my panties and jeans to keep his mind off of my still hard penis. "Some accident! Do you forget I was actually there? You pulled the damn thing off in a direct attempt to plant your bastard baby in me!" I slipped back into my crocs and nudged him with my toe. "Get up, sissy. Let's try and figure this all out."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.