Spare Parts
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Polly Perkins, the self described nerd-girl runs into an unusual problem after a morning of salvage hunting at her favorite flea market. Why did the small device she had found make her suddenly grow a rather large penis? After discovering she also produces live sperm, Polly goes on a masturbatory spree. When self stimulation doesn't seem to be enough, Polly takes serious advantage of her best girlfriend's good nature and ripe fertile womb!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

My fiancée, Mandy Chin struggled against the silken cords tying her to my bed. "Polly, you can't do this!" she gasped, as I laid a small plastic device on her mons veneris. "I only let you tie me up because I thought you wanted kinky sex! Keep that thing away from me!"

"You said you wanted to know what it felt like!" I laughed as I centered the Inmac Compact Gender Changer (M-M) Product No. 329 over her lovely little sex before securing it with medical tape. "Besides, this way you can't be jealous of me fucking our girl, Kat. You'll be fucking her just as much once I get through with you!"

"I said I was just curious, that's all! I didn't mean I wanted to grow a damn penis. I'm not jealous either. Who always laps up the yummy creamy-pies you leave in Kat for me?" Almond eyes opened wide. My beautiful soul mate struggled anew as creamy- pie struck a memory with her. "But I'm pregnant! You already knocked me up. What if something goes wrong?"

"Why should it?" I bent and kissed her cheek. "My period hit right on time after my change. That's proof positive all my female plumbing still works!" I pointed to the small enclosure containing my three white mice. "Besides, you already know Lady Macbeth managed to knock up Juliet, even after Bob knocked her up. I would never do a human trial unless I was sure it was safe. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all those baby mice when they're born."

I kissed her again. "I'm doing this for your own good. I know how jealous you get. I can see it in your eyes every time I smile at a pretty girl. Look at how you protested when I decided to fuck our pretty little shoplifting friend Kat. Then you wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day after I let that redheaded little bitch and her lovely Milf-errific momma have that pink Sony laptop I was going to sell to you. Giving you a penis is the best way I know to show you the real need I have to find more bed partners. I don't want to see you get all pissy again next time I bang another pretty girl."

"But you promised to hold that computer for me! I almost had the money saved up, too!" Mandy yawned, and then shook her head fearfully. "I swear, I won't be jealous any more! Please Polly, I don't want a dick! Take that flea market trash off of me! Get it away before it's too late! Wait, I know! You said you didn't grow that monster you're packing until you fell asleep. I'll just stay awake! You can't force me to sleep! I have willpower! I'll stay awake as long as it takes!"

I patted her cheek. "Good luck with that, sleepy-head! It's three o'clock in the morning, and you've been out riding all day. I know you. The sandman will send you to dream land before you know it."

Mandy wriggled and twisted, but it was no use. The device was not going anywhere. "Polly, this is like some perverted version of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Untie me this minute! I don't want to be a pod person!"

I pointed the video camera up her widely spread legs and started it recording. "Nonsense, the pods were simply metaphors for Communism. I don't think Communists would tolerate hermaphrodites. Besides, if I had no emotions, would I want to spend so much time screwing your brains out? Just think of yourself as a scientific pioneer. Now be a good girl and go to sleep."

"I'm not a scientific pioneer! I'm just your God Damned experiment!" she whimpered and bounced her hips, but she was very securely bound. "Polly, you're a real cunt, do you know that?"

"Yep, I've known that for most of my life. I also know that I make the rules in this relationship. I say having a dick will be good for you!" I started my CD player and turned out the lights. Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Op. 49, No. 4 began to play softly in the darkness. I settled down and watched carefully through the viewfinder of my camera as the beautiful woman frantically tried to keep awake.

Mandy struggled on and off for the next hour. She tried so valiantly to stay awake, but I know my angel. Nothing can keep her up this late after spending all day with her one true love. I could almost be jealous of that gleaming red motorcycle! Her eyes drooped and closed, only to snap back open again. "Untie me." She muttered sleepily, before they started to close again for the final time before sleep captured her.

I adjusted the camera, and zoomed in on her crotch. "Dammit, I should have fucked her first!" I whispered as her breathing grew deep and even. "This is fucking exciting! I have a wicked boner."

I watched the light intensified image in the viewfinder for nearly an hour before I noticed a slight movement. The tape was pulling free of her skin. The adaptor was being pushed up and away from her body! "Sweet God in heaven! It's working!" I looked at my watch. "Four forty-five. Mandy's dick started to grow at four forty-five AM!"

The tape pulled more, and I could see the swelling form of her brand new cock. She, like me, was uncircumcised. Mandy was making little whimpering sounds in her sleep. It's no wonder! She was popping one serious boner! The tape came unstuck completely, and the computer adaptor fell from her body onto the bed. It didn't matter now. She was almost nine inches long. That was plenty big enough for my taste. Besides, I felt a flash of pride in the fact that my hefty cock would be the big one in our marriage. I took the small device and put it carefully in my wall safe. I closed it tight and spun the dial. I did not want it to fall into the wrong hands!

I was bending over her sleeping form, intent to awake her with a kiss on her brand new dick, when I heard a pounding downstairs. "Shit! Who the fuck would that be at this ungodly hour?" I muttered as I once again opened the safe and pulled out my gun. "This had better be worth the interruption!" I whispered as I left Mandy to her sexy dreams.

I slipped softly down the stairs and put the safety back on when I saw a familiar form banging again at the front door to my store. I ran the rest of the way and let the little blonde in. "Kat, it's almost five in the morning! What's wrong?"

"Polly, I don't know what to do!" she sobbed while throwing her arms around me. "I couldn't think of where else to go!"

I locked the doors securely and lead the tiny darling towards my workshop/vault. "Just calm down Kat. Calm down and tell me exactly what happened."

She sniffed back her tears. "It's my mom! I never saw her so angry! She told me that if this was the way I repaid her kindness, I couldn't live there any more!" she choked back a sob. Oh Polly, she threw me out! I haven't even found a job yet! What am I going to do now?"

I hugged her tightly, trying hard to ignore my erection. Why do tears always make me horny? I shook my head. "Slow down, kiddo. What made the bitch fly off the handle like this?"

"It's all my fault!" she wailed. "I shouldn't have thrown it in the trash at home! I should have taken it somewhere else!"

"Honey, what in the world are you talking about?"

"I did a home pregnancy test!" she looked up at me with those big blue eyes brimming tears. "Mom found it and hit the ceiling! She told me she is not helping me deal with my mistake, and I'd have to deal with it alone, like she did!"

"Mistake?" I gave her another squeeze. "What mistake?"

"I'm pregnant!" she wailed pitifully. "Oh Polly! I wanted to tell you tomorrow, but now everything is ruined!"

I picked the petite thing up and danced around the room. "What mistake? Nothing is ruined. You've just told me what I've been hoping to find out ever since you stole your way into my life!" I kissed her corn silk hair before setting her back on her feet. 'I'm a daddy, um, mommy, or something! I sired a baby in you. This is wonderful!"

A smile slowly spread over her face. "You're not angry?"

"Don't be silly, my pretty Kitty Kat!" I couldn't help the stupid grin I knew was plastered over my own face. "you've made me very happy."

"But I don't have a place to stay!"

"Yes you do, Kat." I pulled her to me. "You're staying here with me. You know Mandy loves you. She won't mind at all you staying here." Shit! I forgot about my little experiment! "Come on Kiddo, we have to get upstairs, and fast!"

I dragged Kat upstairs with me, and heard a whimper. Shit! Mandy was awake. I switched on the lights. My lovely angel was going nearly cross eyed while staring at her very first stiffy. She looked at me and Kat, whimpering again. "Help." she said in a small voice. "Untie me! I, I want to touch it!"

"Holy shit!" Kat exclaimed. "You made Mandy grow a cock. I thought you were joking about being able to do that." She looked at me with a glint of fear in her eyes. "Don't make me grow one! You guys have the body for it! People always think I'm a damn little girl. Don't confuse things by saddling me with a giant penis too!"

I patted her shoulder comfortingly. "This isn't something for sweet little girls. I give you my word, you'll be staying one hundred percent girl." I grinned at her. "Besides, you're the junior member of our relationship. We're going to be the ones fucking you. Don't you forget that."

Kat grinned in return. "Thank you, I think."

Mandy moaned louder. "What about me! I wanted to stay all girl too. Now I'm so hard I'm going to die! If you aren't going to untie me, please touch it! Kat, you're my friend! Polly is being a cunt again! Give me a hand! Touch that thing! Wank me off! Do something!"

I shook my head. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. "No Kitty Kat. We have to let her get used to it for a while." I pulled my tiny blonde friend closer. "Let's give Mandy-girl a nice show to watch while she rests up. Okay Kitty Kat?"

Kat stared at Mandy's member, but slipped her arms around my waist. "Sure Polly. I bet Mandy would love that."

Mandy cried out. "Polly, you're a real whirling bitch! I'm dying here and you're going to screw HER? You did this to me! Now help me make this stupid thing squirt before I go insane!"

I sighed. "Mandy, why are you still trying to give me orders? If you don't stop, I won't want to marry you any more." I gave Kat a kiss. "The pretty Kitty knows her place. Maybe I'll just marry her instead."

Almond eyes opened wide at that threat. "No! Polly, I'm sorry! You're not a bitch! You can screw whoever you like! I'll be good, I promise! It's just this damn boner is making me crazy! I need to cum! Please? I'm begging! Just rub it for a minute, and I'm sure it will shoot!"

"I'm sure it will. Don't worry. When Kat and I are finished, then it will be your turn." I smiled down at the blonde sprite in my arms. "Now Kat, are you ready to give a good performance for our captive audience?"

She blushed adorably. "Yes Polly, um, I mean Mistress."

It was my turn to be surprised. It hadn't been expected, but found I liked the sound of it. "Good girl! We're going to take it nice and slow. I want to make sure Mandy has a nice long time to think about what we're doing."

There was a pitiful whimper from the bed. "Not too long, please? What if I go mad?" she closed her eyes tight. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Mandy went on in a little whisper. "It's not my place to make demands."

I smiled. "That's true, Mandy-girl! It's not your place." Kat was giggling, so I plinked my index finger sharply against her cute little nose. "You, little kid, do not have the right to laugh at my Fiancée."

"I told you, I'm eight fuckin' teen years old! I'm a God Damn legal adult! I'm nobody's little kid!" Her eyes opened wide when I just sadly shook my head. "I, um, I mean okay, Mistress." She turned to face Mandy, and actually curtsied. "I apologize for laughing Mandy. I, uh, I forgot my place too. Junior wives shouldn't laugh at their superiors."

My cock gave a lurch against my sweatpants. This was like a dream come true. Were they both play acting, or did I just become Dom to their willing Sub? Time would tell. I moved to the other side of the bed. "Give me a kiss, little Kitty Kat." I climbed onto the bed and leaned over Mandy's flat tummy. "Careful though. You are not allowed to touch Mandy's body in any way. Can you do that?"

The blonde grinned. "Certainly!" She joined me on the bed and clasped her hands behind her back. "I won't touch. I promise."

I gently took her face in my hands and gave the living doll a soft kiss. Mandy and Kat both moaned as our lips touched. "Come on pretty Kitty. Stick out your tongue. I want Mandy to have something really nice to watch." The little darling was quick to reply. It was such a sensual pleasure to lick that offered tongue, and then gently take it between my lips and eagerly suck.

Mandy thrashed on the bed. "Oh Polly, that looks so beautiful! Oh God! Stuff is starting to leak out of me!"

I released Kat's tongue and our lips parted. Glancing at Mandy's brand new cock, I saw rivulets of shimmering clear fluid running down the quivering rod to flow down between her trembling legs and even more of the stuff pooling on her quivering tummy. "That's your pre-cum, sweetie. It means you're ready for sex."

"I know!" she wailed. "Oh God, I know that!"

I decided to give Mandy something nice to see. I took off my glasses and gingerly dipped them in the syrupy fluid on her tummy. I was very careful not to actually let the lenses press against her skin. I put them back on and my bound angel made a sort of desperate squeak. I smiled, not able to see very well through the smeary mess, but knowing Mandy must be frantic over the visual stimulation. "Pretty kitty, could you help me? My glasses are very dirty."

Kat giggled. "Sure Mistress. I'd be very happy to help!" Gentle fingers took the glasses from my face. Mandy and I both watched the blonde eagerly lick the thick fluid off of the cat's eye lenses. She polished the damp lenses on the hem of her tee shirt, and handed the glasses back to me. "Did I clean them up nicely for you?" she asked coyly.

"You did very well!" I couldn't help giggling myself. "How does Mandy taste?"

"I like it!" Kat grinned. "She tastes a lot like you do, but I can tell the difference." She blushed. "Mistress, you taste just a tiny itty bit better!"

Mandy moaned deep in her throat. "Polly, you can taste! Please? Just lean down and take one tiny lick? I swear I'm not making demands." Her voice quavered dramatically. "I'm begging!"

"Your turn will come, Mandy-girl!" I pulled off the hospital scrub shirt I like to sleep in, and tossed it to the floor. I stood on the bed and slipped my old comfy sweatpants down and threw them away too. Panties were too confining for morning wood. I now loomed over Mandy, naked as a Jay-bird. "Look Mandy." I said proudly. "My cock is bigger then yours!" I grasped the throbbing staff and gave it a few strokes. "Damn, that always feels so good. Go ahead and give yourself a stroke. I know you want to." I laughed when she bounced her bottom and whimpered. "Oh yes. I forgot. You're completely immobilized. That's just too bad. Spankin' the monkey feels great. No wonder guys spend so much time stroking the meat!"

Kat stood up and pulled off her ever present pink hoodie. "Mistress, you don't have to play with yourself as long as I'm here!" The sexy little thing followed my lead, and stripped down. My cock throbbed when she exposed her delectable little body to our view. "What would you like me to do?"

I smiled down at the lovely blonde pixy. "How about if you kneel and start with a blow job? You have a true gift for cock sucking!"

Mandy took a shuddering breath as Kat knelt by her side. I braced a hand on the ceiling and leaned a little over her trembling form. The poor bound angel whimpered. "Please Polly? Do, do I have to watch? Could, could you guys move so I can't see? I, I think I really will go insane!"

"Nobody ever went insane watching two gorgeous women making love. Think about all the guys who would love to be in your place, instead of reading stories online, or looking at dirty pictures." I sucked in a breath as Kat wasted no time in claiming my hardness in her eager mouth.

"Oh my God!" Mandy squealed. "They stroke while doing those things! I, I can't move! Oh God! That looks so hot! I, I can't wait to feel it!"

"You should try sucking yourself, too." I laughed as she attempted just that. Her bound wrists and ankles prevented her from getting anywhere near lips touching cock. She actually tried blowing on her swollen member though. Her whole body shuddered at the cool blast. "Somebody needs to learn self control." I giggled as she sobbed in frantic need.

Kat murmured softly as he took more of me into her loving mouth. She was doing her part quite well. The slender childlike woman had slipped a hand between her legs and began fingering herself diligently as she ministered to my needs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.