Spare Parts - Cover

Spare Parts

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Polly Perkins, the self described nerd-girl runs into an unusual problem after a morning of salvage hunting at her favorite flea market. Why did the small device she had found make her suddenly grow a rather large penis? After discovering she also produces live sperm, Polly goes on a masturbatory spree. When self stimulation doesn't seem to be enough, Polly takes serious advantage of her best girlfriend's good nature and ripe fertile womb!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

My life sure has changed over the past few weeks. My name is Polly Perkins, and I grew a dick. Jeez, that sounds like I belong to some kind of twelve step program or something! Oh well. These files are meant for no eyes but mine, so screw it if it sounds funny! I grew a dick, but I'm still mostly girl. Nerd-girl by nature. If the guys who drool over my 44DDs knew what I was packing down below, they'd run screaming! It's just as well. My orientation has completely flipped. Once I grew a dick, I became only interested in using it on other women!

Like I said, some changes are a bit on the stressful side, but others are quite convenient. Taking a piss has actually become sort of fun. Open the fly or flip up the skirt and haul out the hose, then its fire away! It's a shame I can't risk it when out and about. I don't want anyone noticing I'm standing while taking a pee-pee while in a public ladies room!

Like I said, some changes are really troublesome. Take erections. I pop a boner at the drop of a hat, quite literally one time. A customer once dropped her hat, and bent at the waist to pick it up. Good God, what a fine ass! I got a nice peek at her pretty pink thong, too! Dammit, I'm getting hard just thinking about it! Anyway, I spend a good part of every day being horny!

My fiancée, Mandy Chin knows this, and shares some of my frustrations. Her feelings tend to run in a slightly different direction, though. "Polly, not now!" she gasped as I cupped a hand over her sexy little rear end. "Somebody is bound to see!"

"I don't care." I said truthfully. "This is my shop. If anyone objects to you being my lover, they can just take there business elsewhere!"

"That's not what I mean!" she whispered as she tried to keep me from reaching under her skirt to tug down her panties. "I don't want anyone to see you fucking me!"

I abruptly let her out of my grasp. "Let me see if I understand you. You're ashamed of my body, and don't want people to know we make love?"

Her lovely almond eyes opened wide. "No, wait! That's not what I meant! I'm not ashamed of you at all!"

I sighed. "It sure seems like it sometimes! What about your vow to get your mother to let me fuck her? Did you think I forgot that? Now you don't even want to make love to me yourself. I'm beginning to think we should call off the wedding."

"Please don't even talk like that!" My Raven haired beauty threw herself into my arms. She looked around the shop, and spotted a young woman looking over a reconditioned laptop. Mandy blushed fiercely "I love you, Polly!" she called dramatically before kissing me. "I want to make love to you!"

The woman turned up her nose at this display, and headed for the door. Well fuck her! I dismissed the bitch as soon as she walked out of my shop. Narrow minded assholes can go pay full retail for their computers at some high priced Box Store! I eagerly kissed my embarrassed mate. "Good girl. I didn't think you wanted me to call things off!"

Mandy smiled shyly. "No way! Especially with the little peanut you started growing in my belly!" She took my hand and tried to drag me to the stairs leading up to my apartment. "Lock the doors for a while, my husband. Let me ease all you tensions!"

I stood firm and pulled her back towards me. "No, I want to stay right here! Lets have a little game. It's called "Can we have a quickie before another customer comes in?""

It looked so cute to see her frantically look around the shop in an embarrassed panic. "Okay! Don't hold back though Pol! Just go as fast as you can and don't worry about me! We have to go super fast!"

I laughed as she nervously reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. "Don't be a tease." I scolded. "I want you to take off every stitch of clothing before we start!"

She gulped. "Can I lock the door first?"

"No, you may not!"

She put a hand to her skirt, but paused. "Can we at least go in your workshop? Please?"

"Oh, okay. Since you're such a big baby about it." I grabbed her hand and tugged her towards the vault. I should explain. The building I bought to house my business used to be a bank. My private workspace is actually located inside the heavy steel vault. The office upstairs I quite easily converted to a comfortable but tiny apartment. I quite like it. It's as unique as I am. "Now get the fuck out of those clothes!"

Mandy sighed and began to strip. "Polly, have I told you yet today that you're insane?"

I smiled as she slipped out of her skirt and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Yep, about five times. I don't mind though, because it's probably true." I unbuttoned my jeans, and simply yanked them down. "Now get on my workbench and spread those sexy legs!"

My naked angel carefully pushed a few stray tools out of the way, and hopped up onto the worktop. "Hurry up!" she cautioned. "I'll keep an ear out for the door chime!"

"Fuck the door chime!" I laughed as I shuffled towards her with jeans and panties around my ankles. "I don't care if Bill Gates and Steve Jobs walk in, hand in hand. I'm not stopping until I'm finished!"

She just looked so adorable as she kept looking from me, to the open vault door. "Hurry and fuck me!" she whispered. "Come on Pol! Please hurry it up!"

"Tell me what you are, first." I teased, standing with my engorged cock inches away from her glorious honey-pot. "If you want something from me, you have to be totally honest about yourself."

"Polly, I love you." She smiled sweetly. "I want you to feel good."

I shook my heads. "That's not what I mean and you know it! Talk the way I told you to do it!"

Mandy gulped, but her eyes nearly glowed. "I, I'm your dirty little fuck toy!" she said as her whole body grew flushed. "I'm your private whore. I'm the mommy of your baby! I'm a hole to bury your cock in!" she frowned. "Why do you make me say such terrible things? Pol, you're such a pervert!"

"And you love me for it, you nasty girl!" I grabbed my cock and stepped forward. We both moaned as I rubbed the head over her silky lips. "You get off on the dirty talk too, admit it, you slut!"

She squealed as I roughly claimed what was mine to take. "Yes, I'm your slut! I'm the nasty girl who loves your big mean cock to pound into me!" she laughed nervously. "Pol, hurry up and 'get off' in me! I'll wait until you come over later for my fun!"

I threw her legs over my shoulders and leaned into my happy task. "This isn't making love." I snapped as I really humped my hips at her. "This is me using you to masturbate!"

Mandy may play innocent, but my angel surely does love degrading talk in these situations. If I'm slow to supply it, she's very inventive in applying it to herself. "Polly, hurry and use me for your release! I'm your filthy little condom! Fill me up and toss me aside so you can get back to work!"

I had to use all my self control to slow down. "What if I don't want a quickie, you dirty girl?"

Panic lit up her face as she worried about discovery. She pulled out all the stops and went into full nasty talk mode. "Me little China whore!" she shouted in a cheesy accent. "Me need you get off fast! Me need to fuck many men to get rent for momma!"

I almost laughed. Mandy is third generation American. I don't think her mother even knows any Chinese. "Is your mother a whore too, dirty girl?"

"Oh yes! Momma fuck you long time!"

I resumed just banging away. "When will I get that?" I asked quietly. "When will you fulfill your promise of a wedding present?"

Mandy realized what she had said and looked so embarrassed. God, that turned me on even more! "I'll figure something out!" she cried, cheesy accent forgotten. "I swear it! I'll come up with something!"

"Good! I'm not going to wait forever!" I bent her nearly double, and began to close in on my orgasm. "I want to put a baby in her belly before we get married. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" she cried. "I'll come up with something!"

Damn! Fucking Mandy like a jackhammer while talking about knocking up her lovely mother proved more then my willpower could take! I slammed deep one more time, and that was it. "Take it, cum-slut!" I grunted as my seed boiled into her. My fevered imagination wondered what the tiny baby growing inside thought of all the mess I was shooting up into his mommy!

Mandy grinned up at me when my massive climax eased to the final little dribbles within her. "Feel better now, my love?"

"Much better!" I withdrew, and wiped my sloppy dick off with a paper napkin I found on my worktable. "You always make me feel good, Mandy-girl!"

She looked down at the tremendous puddle of spunk oozing from her body. "Go get me a tampon so I can cork that up. I told mom I'd be home early and don't want to ruin my leathers with your spunk!"

I hurried to yank up my jeans. The thought of her leaving off her sexy skirt to wriggle into that tight red motorcycle getup made my cock twitch in happy anticipation. I loved to see her in it! Since it cost her a couple grand, it was the one thing off limits when I screwed her. "Forget the tampon, kiddo." I gave her my best grin as I buttoned my jeans. "It's your turn now!"

"Hey, wait! I said I'll be okay until tonight!" Her protest was weak though, as I pushed her back down on the desk.

"No. Fair is fair!" I licked my lips as I knelt in front of the desk. "I got off, now it's your turn!"

"Polly! I said no!" she whimpered as my face moved between her open thighs. Who was she kidding? Mandy and I both know just who is in charge in our relationship. She knows it's my way, or the highway! "Please let me go! Someone will see!" I didn't give a damn about that! I eagerly began to lap away at the huge mess pouring freely from her beautiful body. My lovely angel moaned as my tongue danced in our combined fluids. "Polly, please stop! Someone is sure to come in!"

I ignored her pleas as I tried my best to lick and suck every yummy drop of spunk from her quivering body. Guys never admit this, but I will. I've grown quite addicted to eating my own emissions. I actually enjoy the taste. Mandy as the delectable container gives it even that much more zest!

"That's disgusting!" she panted as I consumed my liquid snack. "Why do you always have to eat your own spunk out of me?" We both heard the door chime as a customer walked in. Mandy squealed in panic. "Polly, stop! Someone's here!"

I didn't stop. I eagerly added a crooked finger to my oral ministrations, trying to scoop more of my essence towards my greedy mouth. Of course I also took the time to scratch Mandy's special sweet spot as I forced the fluid out of her body! All this didn't stop me from keeping one eye on the security monitor up over my angel's head. Some young girl was prowling around the shop, just browsing. I had time to finish this.

Mandy whimpered as her hips began to bounce. "They'll see!" she gasped softly, trying to keep her breathing low. "Polly, you have to stop!"

I could see the prospective client was heading towards my workshop. She had passed the measuring strip I had applied to the entrance doorframe for security video reference. The little pip- squeak was only about four foot five! The cute little kid was about to get an eyeful, and that thought only made me work harder to please my reluctant mate! I watched the little blonde move from one camera frame to the next. I heard Mandy gasp as the intruder stepped over the threshold and entered the vault.

"Oh Shit!" the girl cried. "Sorry!" she darted back into the shop proper.

Mandy cried out. "She saw! Oh God Polly, she saw us!" My timid angel nearly bounced off of the desk as she climaxed on my tongue! I kept right on working, driving her from one peak to the next. When she began to whimper, I finally relented and got up off of my knees.

"I'll be right with you." I called out thickly as I wiped my face with another paper towel. Keeping one eye on the monitor, I slipped over to the water cooler and washed the taste of my semen from my mouth.

I had to laugh as Mandy struggled to get into her riding gear. She let out a squeal when she realized she forgot the tampon. "Dammit! Polly, you're going to pay to get these cleaned! The cotton panel is going to be ruined!"

I held up a hand to silence her. My little friend outside was up to something! I put the frame displaying her to full screen. The little cunt had a razor blade and was using it to slit open package after package of USB thumb drives. The little thief was robbing me blind! She was only taking the eight Gig ones, too! "Watch this, Mandy." I said softly as I flipped a switch on the wall. The front entrance of my building used to house the bank's ATM. I had rewired the electro-magnet locks to work independent of the old card slot outside, and exit button, inside. I had just armed my private little thief trap!

"Sorry about the little show. I'll be out in a minute!" I announced loudly as watched my new friend. No, she did not just do that! The bitch grabbed a laptop and stuffed it into her Hello Kitty backpack! I guess she was done then, because she turned tail and ran for the door! Just as I planned, she opened the inner door with no problem and charged right through. Once she hit the outer door, well, hit it was the operative phrase. The blonde bounced off the unyielding surface and landed flat on her back. "Dammit!" I muttered. I was proud of the work I had done to refurbish that laptop! She had landed squarely on it! The girl was quick to her feet though, and tried to get back into the store to make for the side entrance. Now she discovered she was boxed in when the door no longer opened!

I couldn't help grinning as I walked up to the caged little bitch. "Congratulations!" I cheered. "You just won a free pair of bracelets and a nice ride in a police car!"

Mandy was walking a little stiffly in her mussed leather pants. "Jeez Polly. How many shoplifters have you caught this month?"

I laughed. "This little mouse makes an even ten." I glared at the young girl in her little glass room. "Hope you like Juvenile detention, kiddo, because I think you're going to spend some real quality time there!"

I did not get the usual smart mouth reply I had grown to expect about how detention was no big deal. This kid seemed honestly afraid. "Wait! Please don't call the police! I won't go to juvie-hall!"

"Sure you will." Mandy laughed. "It's the best place for little shoplifting bitches like you!"

Our little friend began to blubber. "No, I really won't! Please don't call the cops! I turned eighteen yesterday! They'll try me as an adult this time! I'll end up in prison for real! I don't want to go to jail!"

"You're kidding, right?" The little caged mouse looked to be about fifteen, tops. "How old are you, really?"

"Eighteen!" she wailed. "Oh God, please believe me! You can't call the cops! I'm in serious trouble! They really will charge me as an adult this time!"

Mandy had her cell phone out, and started to punch in the non-emergency police number. "Wait a second!' I snatched the phone from her hand and shut it off. This was starting to look promising! My cock swelled in my jeans. "Mandy, why don't you go home now? I'll take care of this little problem."

My angel looked at me, and seemed to read my mind. "Polly, call the fucking cops right this instant!" she snapped. "I'm going to wait with you until they get here!"

I took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Mandy love, did I just hear you properly? Are you giving me orders in my own store?"

Her eyes opened wide. "Polly, I didn't mean it like that! Just call the damn police!"

I dragged my lover back into the vault and turned out the lighted sign out in my miniscule parking lot. I picked up Mandy's helmet and handed it to her. "I know you aren't telling me what I'm allowed to do, are you?" I asked kindly as I watched the jealousy burn in her lovely eyes. "Are you going to be the kind of wife who needs me to account for every move I make?"

"No, it's just, um, this isn't right! I know you're thinking about screwing that little kid bitch! I don't care what the hell her age really is!" She sniffed back her tears. "I thought you loved me!"

"I do! You're the only girl I'd ever want to marry!" I took her into my arms and held her tight so I could whisper in her ear. "I never said you were the only girl I wanted to play with, did I?"

Mandy glared at the monitor. If looks could kill, the sobbing little blonde would be laid out in a morgue right now! "You want to play with HER?"

I kissed my fiancée. "You know how strong my drive is, Mandy love. We've talked about it. You know I'm never giving you up, but I'll need to be free to find other playmates too! I need al the outlets I can find for this addition of mine! Besides, why is this any worse then you agreeing to let me fuck your mom?"

"That's different!" she sniffed. "My mom doesn't count as an affair!"

I smiled kindly and kissed her again. "You worry too much, silly girl! Do you think a little thief can compete with the mother of my baby?"

She slowly smiled. "I bet she can't give head as good as I can either." she said softly. "Besides, I've seen the porn you collect. Did you think I wouldn't notice you have an Asian fetish?" she posed seductively. "Let's see that pint sized cunt compete with a Chinese Goddess!"

I knew my beloved would come around! "You head for home, okay?" I patted her ass through the leather and grinned. "Play your cards right, and maybe I'll bring you a little blonde playmate to eat out while I fuck you!"

She smiled, tears forgotten. "A three-way would be exciting!" My angel gave me a squeeze. "I'm sorry I was so mean! You have fun now and be careful. The bitch still has her razor blade!"

"Don't worry about me!" I walked Mandy to the side entrance and watched her mount her beloved motorcycle and roar away.

I grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the front entrance and sat down. The crying blonde tried to compose herself. "Please, let me go before the cops get here!" she began crying anew. "Juvie was bad enough! What do you think prison inmates would do with someone like me?"

"You should have thought about that before trying to rob me!" I thought for a moment. "You do know I record my security feeds, don't you?" I hooked a thumb at the screen I had installed over the door. She could plainly see herself sitting on the floor in the glass cubical. "I built the system myself. It doesn't have the crappy low resolution image you always see on the television news. My cameras make it look like you're watching a scene from your favorite soap opera. It will clearly show the cops you helping yourself to fifteen eight Gig thumb drives, and a laptop. The total value would be one thousand, two hundred and twenty-five dollars. You made it over the petty theft limit into Grand Theft! I bet you get at least two years behind bars, maybe more since you already admitted to having a juvie record!"

I hate to admit it, but when she sobbed even harder, it only turned me on that much more. I was beginning to like holding power over someone's life! "Oh God! My mom will kill me! I had to swear I'd never do anything again before she let me come back home after I got out of Juvie! Please, I'm begging you!" she actually got up on her knees and clasped her hands as if in prayer. "Please give me another chance!"

"Let me think for a minute." I walked back to the vault and made myself busy. In a few minutes I had burned the appropriate files onto DVD. I popped the disk into a case and grabbed my hand held video camera before heading back out front. I took the precaution of closing the vault door and spinning the massive dial. I wasn't worried about anything being stolen. I just wanted to be sure my guest couldn't get at the equipment that had recorded her little adventure. The master copies would remain safely beyond her reach.

I put the key in the lock that deactivated the inner door's magnet. "Come with me. We need to sort this out."

Hope glowed in her eyes as she jumped to her feet. "I'll make it up to you!" she shouted. She shrugged off her backpack and handed me the laptop, grimacing when the thing rattled like a maraca. "I'll pay for that, too! I promise!"

I locked up for the night, making sure my alarm system was fully operational. "Come with me, sneak thief. I want to talk to you about what I think should happen to shoplifters!"

My cock surged in my jeans as she meekly followed me up the stairs. "Lady, I'll work for you every day until I make up the damages to that laptop." She pledged as I popped the DVD into my private computer. She gasped as she watched herself stealing the drives. "I'll work until I make it up double! Please don't call the cops!"

I think you're forgetting something." I held out my hand. "Where are my drives?"

The blonde pixy blushed red as a beet. "Right here!" she fumbled in the pocket of her University of Pink hoodie (fittingly pink in color! I didn't know you could get them in such small sizes) and handed over the drives. "That's all of them. Honest!"

"How can I be sure you didn't grab anything else that the cameras may have missed?" I smiled as I watched her through the camera's viewfinder. "Dump the bag or I make the call!"

The cute little crook nervously stared into my camera lens as she unzipped her pack and upended it over my bed. "I can explain about those." She whispered as a tangle of golden chain and a handful of glittering rings bounced onto my quilt.

"I think I can guess, but go ahead and tell me how you came into such a fortune in bling!"

"I, I bought them." She stammered. "I bought them earlier today at the jewelry store just down the road!"

"Now honey, tell the truth." I sighed. "Ever hear the expression, 'The Truth will set you free?' Telling me the truth is the only way you'll prevent that ride in a police car!"

She took a deep breath. "That stupid old man went in the back room to look for a replacement battery for my watch! It's his fault I took them! He didn't lock the display case!"

"That 'old man' has a name!" I snapped. "Mr. Abrams is one of the nicest people I've ever met! His only trouble is having too much faith in human kindness! I don't happen to share that trait!" I motioned to the gold. "State for the record exactly what you did!"

She flinched. "When the stupid, um, nice man was checking his stock, I hopped up on the display case and reached in over the top. I snatched the chains and one tray of rings before he came back. I think his eyes are weak, because he never noticed a thing!"

"Are you admitting that you robbed a seventy year old jewelry store owner of thousands of dollars in goods?"

Tears once again filled her lovely blue eyes. 'Yes! I'm sorry! I'll give them back tomorrow! I promise! That way it doesn't count as a crime!"

I couldn't help grinning. Now I had something tying her to another store robbery! That translated into serious leverage to use against my little guest. "You think it isn't a crime if you give the booty back?" I laughed. "I think that pushes the stakes way past simple shoplifting! I couldn't even guess at how many years you're looking at!"

"I know!" she wailed. "Please, I don't want to go to prison! I told you, this time they'll try me as an adult because I turned eighteen yesterday!"

I switched off the camera and pulled out the DVD. "Do you see this?" I asked sweetly as she stared in horror at the disk. "Do you want me to give it to the police?"

She reached out a trembling hand for the incriminating evidence. "Yes, please give it to me! Please let me have another chance!"

I pulled a picture frame aside and blocked her view of the dial as I opened the small wall safe some bank executive had installed years ago. "This is going right here for safe keeping." I let her see the chrome plated .45 I keep in there for personal protection. "Now young lady. How can I be sure you haven't snatched anything else?" I picked up the gun and popped out the clip. She nearly jumped out of her sneakers when I snapped it back in. "I think you better strip down, so I can search you."

My new friend took a deep breath. "Lady, um, I saw what you and your friend were doing down there." She gulped nervously. "I am not getting naked in front of some nasty dyke!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.