The Hole in the Wall - Cover

The Hole in the Wall

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cathy's husband wanted to fuck his young wife and didn't want to wait. He took her to an adult book store and made love to her in a video booth. He never noticed the hole in the wall, or just what came through. Cathy did, and an addiction was born! Read on to discover how they young wife and mother lets her overpowering need forever change her once normal life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It wasn't her fault Cathy tried to convince herself as she noted how snug her favorite leather skirt had become. "Oh God!" she murmured as she threw the offending garment on the bed. "Shit! I won't be able to keep it secret much longer!" She prodded her tummy with her fingertips and felt the unmistakable firmness of her swelling womb. "Oh God!" she moaned again. This was all Brian's fault! He had to bring her to that cursed porno shop! It was his fault entirely that she had become addicted to anonymous glory hole sex!

The married woman didn't have time to feel sorry for herself. Her addiction beckoned as strongly to her as the next hit called to a crack addict. She snatched up the skirt she had just purchased. It was nearly an exact duplicate of the first black leather little number. This one was sized just a touch bigger though. At least money wasn't a problem. Hers was an addiction that paid quite well! Her bank account was swelling even faster then her belly!

Cathy called her daughter, knowing the teen had an afternoon class. She left a message in her voicemail. "Sarah, I'm going to be a little late today. Don't worry about your brother. He's going to a concert with his friends and won't be home for dinner. I left you some money in the kitchen. Order some take-out if you can't wait for me to get home." She smiled. "No fast food!" Cathy only added the last to tease her first born. Sarah was a real dyed in the wool health nut. The eighteen year old would never consider putting junk food in her lovely athletic body!

Once more Cathy pulled up and parked around back of the dilapidated old building just outside of town. The owner had grown to trust her enough to issue her a key to the back door. Gone was her worry that someone driving by would recognize her as she entered the sleazy little porn shop. "Hi Mickey!" she waved. "How's business?"

Mickey folded his newspaper and gave her a grin. "The rent's due today. I need you to pay up right now."

"Poor Mickey!" Cathy shook her head and slipped quietly beneath the counter. She didn't owe Mickey a dime. This was just his little ritual to let her know he was in need of a little friendly service. "Did anyone notice me?" she asked as her fingers skillfully unbuckled his belt and opened his fly.

"If they did, they know the score." He laughed as she tenderly extracted the stiffening penis from the confines of his shorts. "The boss gets his rocks off first! I want your mouth before it touches another cock. Any asshole who doesn't like that is banned for life!"

"Mickey, you have such a way with words!" she engulfed the head of his member with her eager lips, ending further comment.

"Oh yeah." He sighed happily as his favorite customer began to gently swirl her tongue around his throbbing staff. "Damn it, you're the best whore I ever met! Every blowjob is better then the one before!"

Ordinarily words like that would upset her greatly. Lately she had discovered it was almost impossible to be upset while a beautiful hard penis was lodged in her mouth. She gave Mickey a real treat. She eased forward and let his hardness push deeper until the swollen head entered into her throat. The thickness throbbed. Oh wow, he really did need her today. Cathy did something she never even did with her husband Brian. Easing down her friend's shorts, she gently caressed the cleft between the cheeks of his firm ass.

"Oh shit!" Mickey moaned as a finger wormed its way into his tight warmth and began to wriggle and squirm. "Oh fucking hell! Yeah whore! Take it! Swallow it all!" His hands went to her head and pulled her tighter to him as the fingertip against his prostate forced him to explode like a teenager in heat! The struggling woman tried to pull free, but his grip was too strong. Her nose was pressed firmly against his body as he unloaded into her gullet.

Cathy gagged as he aggressively claimed his prize. When the pulsing was all over she managed to stagger to her feet. "Mickey, be careful!" she said thickly as she wiped her tearing eyes. 'Damn it! You know I like to take the time to savor the flavor! It's over to fast when you shoot it directly down my throat like that!"

The proprietor laughed. "Sorry baby girl. You bring out the beast in me!" He ran a hand through his thinning white hair. "I haven't taken a single Viagra since you started turning tricks here." Mickey grinned. "You make me feel like a kid again."

She patted his firming up belly. "You're losing weight too. Good for you!"

His eyes sparkled, even as his cheeks grew pink. "You make me want to get back into shape." Mickey laughed again. "Losing my belly makes my ol' cock look pretty big, doesn't it?"

"You're looking great, Mickey." She laughed. "If your cock looked any bigger, it would scare me half to death!"

The dashing older gentleman stood tall. "My doc said to keep up whatever I'm doing. He says I'm as healthy as a sixty year old!"

Cathy grinned happily at her friend. "Why Sir, I could have sworn you were only fifty-five!"

"Get on with you!" he smiled broadly. "I was fifty-five when you were in high school, baby girl!"

"Well, you're young enough for me, you old goat!" Cathy looked out into the shop and saw the eager men waiting for her. "People are pouring in!"

"Better get your pretty tail to work then, whore!" he patted her ass tenderly as she moved from behind the counter. "Have a good time!"

"Thanks, Mickey!" The trouble of her unplanned pregnancy faded to the back of her mind. She walked slow and sensually towards the video booths in the back of the shop. The feeling in the air was electric. Several men, total strangers to her, ached for her to release the pent up tension in their loins! Keeping her eyes forward, she slipped into what she thought of as HER booth.

Cathy closed and locked the door. Moving with the ease of long months of practice, the wife and mother slipped out of her skirt and blouse. Even as she knelt on the cushion she had brought with her, the first penis slipped through a hole placed conveniently at just the right level. She smiled, and ran a fingertip lightly along the quivering flesh. "Hand jobs are free, sweetie." She cooed softly.

"What if I want more?" a gruff voice muttered.

"I think you know the answer to that!" She was correct. He knew the answer! The penis withdrew, to be replaced by fingertips clutching a fifty dollar bill! She snatched the bill away and tucked it into her bag. "Honey, that's just what I was looking for!" With a contented sigh, she leaned towards the reemerging penis. "I'm going to treat you right!"

Cathy thrilled at his guttural groan as her lips encircled the head of his manhood. It always amused her that most of these men never suspected her deepest secret. If he had just left his beautiful cock bobbing before her eyes, she would not have been able to resist it! The money was purely icing on her perverted cake! She was more then happy enough at her chosen task to perform it pro bono publico!

In and out of her mouth the turgid cock slid. Cathy had become quite skilled at her oral ministrations. Her husband Brian thought it was wonderful how she changed her mind about giving him blowjobs. What would he think if knew her acquired skills were due to blowing hundreds of strange men while on her knees in a grubby little booth? Soon enough she'd know when he noticed the growing problem in her tummy! Brian would then know it wasn't just her mouth that had brought pleasure to numerous nameless men! One such man had burst a condom deep in her belly. The results of that action were growing more noticeable by the day. Her husband had undergone a vasectomy years ago. There was no way she could convince him the child was his!

She pushed those thoughts away and put her all into pleasing a total stranger with her eager mouth. Cathy gave every bit of her loving attention to the hardness moving against her tongue. It was music to her ears when her unseen partner began to pant and moan. "Oh yeah, suck it! I'm gonna cum! Don't you fucking dare quit now!"

There was no danger of that! Cathy eased her lips back a little bit and grasped the throbbing cock in her hand. Swirling her tongue around the head while she sucked happily away, she jerked her hand on the quivering warm flesh. He unseen benefactor grunted like an animal as her mouth began to fill with red hot gouts of semen! She swallowed! Cathy swallowed this stranger's semen with more gusto then she ever did with that of her own husband's loads!

She heard a shuddering sigh as the softening penis slipped back through the hole. "I'll be back this way in a couple of days." He said happily as she heard a rustle of clothing and the sound of a zipper pull. "Will you be here?"

"Honey, I'm here every day at this time!" she laughed softly. "I'll look forward to seeing you then!"

"It's a date!" He left, and another eager man took his place.

Cathy worked her magic for a dozen more men over the next hour. She knew what was coming and hated herself for staying. Yes, right at six o'clock, a massive shaft thrust itself into her booth. She knew every gorgeous inch of that monstrous organ. "Hey cum slut, how's business today?" The gruff voice asked in his usual greeting.

Her face grew red as her trembling hand reached into her bag. Wordlessly, she waited as the massive penis briefly withdrew from the hole. Hating herself for it, she slipped a fifty dollar bill through to the man that had impregnated her. She peeked up at him and saw the knowing grin on his ruggedly handsome face. "Um, business is good." She muttered as she backed up so the huge cock could reenter the booth. The man that had ruined her would not let her touch him again unless she paid! To her shame, she gladly gave him fifty dollars every time he showed up.

"Good to hear it mommy. Now get your ass moving and fuck my damn cock!"

The wife and mother did not hesitate! She was up off her knees in an instant! Turning her back to the massive penis, she leaned forward and braced a hand on the opposite wall. Spreading her legs, she slowly backed up towards the invading member! The beautiful woman moaned deep in her throat as she used her free hand to guide the lovely uncut monster into her dripping sex. Respected mother and spouse impaled herself on the huge organ of a man that wouldn't even tell her his name! "God help me!" she cried as her body welcomed the massive invader. No man had ever filled her like this!

"God may not help you, but I will!" was the hissed response as the shaft rammed deeper into her body.

Cathy slammed herself to meet every thrust of the throbbing shaft. She once again was claimed by the father of the child growing in her belly. She was his cum slut, and loved it! She never let any of her other 'clients' fuck her any more. This man owned her pussy. She gladly paid him to plow it!

"Take it, you little bitch!" he commanded as the wall between them shook. "Do you like it? Do you like having a REAL man fuck you?"

She only whimpered as she slammed herself back even harder. Her ass slapped against the wall as the nameless father of her child took his ease in her damp warmth. "Oh yes!" she finally screamed as her frenzy grew. "I love it! I'm your bitch! I'm your dirty little cum slut! Take me! Fill me with your cum!"

He grunted as he buried his shaft deep inside her. Cathy wailed wordlessly as her body succumbed to the powerful orgasm only this stranger could give her! His cock shuddered and danced as once more his potent seed flooded into her. As usual, he slipped from her body immediately and laughed. "See you soon, cum slut! Sooner then you can guess!" She heard his door slam, and whimpered again as she slipped to the dirty grimy floor. Cathy dared not think about what he could mean by that parting comment.

Hours later Cathy completed her daily ritual as she sobbed softly in the shower. Her happy life was soon to be ruined when Brian noticed the growing bulge in her belly. What could she do? Once again she decided to put things off until he actually noticed. She didn't have the strength to tell him yet.

Just as she finished dressing, she heard a key in the front door. "Daddy's home early, mom!" Her daughter Sarah called cheerfully from downstairs.

Cathy heard quiet voices as she came down the stairs to join her daughter. "Hi Brian! You're certainly home early today."

Her husband smiled happily at his wife and daughter. "I had to come home with the good news! You're looking at the new vice president in charge of the whole east coast division! The position comes complete with a hefty bonus and a tidy raise in salary!"

Sarah squealed happily. "Good for you daddy!"

"Thanks honey. I bet you'll like the company's policy on college grants and scholarships for children of its executives, too."

Cathy opened her mouth to congratulate her husband, but the words died in her throat. A large muscular man stepped through the opened door. She knew his face well. The slacks of his well tailored suit hid the part she much more familiar with!

The man spoke. "I feel that students shouldn't have to worry about money while going after that all important sheepskin. I'm sure you agree with me, Mrs. McGuire."

Cathy gulped and tried to ease her pounding heart. "Yes, I, I think that's a very good policy." Somehow she managed to keep her voice calm, while she fought to keep her breathing even and steady. Her happy life was surely about to change!

Brian beamed proudly as he introduced his family. "Cathy, Sarah, this is Malcolm Freedman. He's the owner of Freedman Enterprises."

How did this happen? How could her husband's boss be the father of her unborn child? Cathy managed to smile politely. "I'm happy to meet you, sir."

"Why so formal? Call me Malcolm." His eyes flashed. "I may call you Cathy, might I?"

"Y-Yes, of course you may." Cathy felt like screaming, but managed to keep her composure. "Please come in."

The huge man nodded and stepped inside. He looked around approvingly. "What a lovely home you have." He smiled pleasantly as he appraised the cheery room. "You've done well for yourselves."

Brian laughed. "We did a lot of the remolding ourselves. You'd be surprised at what can be done with strict budgeting."

His boss nodded knowingly. "Well, Brian. You certainly won't need to be so strict with the pennies any more. You shouldn't have any money troubles from now on!"

Cathy was embarrassed by how eagerly her husband nodded his head. "You can say that again, Malcolm! Your offer is more then generous!"

Sarah grinned in obvious joy at the family's financial good fortune. "Mr. Freedman, why don't you stay for dinner? I'm a very good cook! Please mom? Let's all celebrate!"

Brian gave his daughter a hug. "Great idea, princess." He turned to his boss. "Sarah's an excellent cook. She's going to make some man very happy!"

The young woman tossed her blonde hair in obvious indifference to that idea. "Daddy, I'm going to open a restaurant! I have no time for dating and marriage! Why do you think I'm working so hard to get a degree in business?"

"Sorry sweetheart!" Brian shrugged his shoulders. "She has a mind of her own."

Malcolm laughed heartily. "That's the way it should be. Young lady, I'd be happy to stay and sample your cooking."

Cathy saw the way he looked at her daughter, and her heart went cold. He wanted Sarah! He wanted to possess her too! God help her soul, but she actually felt jealous! "Malcolm, don't feel you need to stay. You must be a very busy man."

He smiled kindly. "There's no place I'd rather be right now, Cathy."

Sarah grinned. "Then it's settled!" The lovely girl turned and nearly ran to the kitchen.

Brian's cell phone chose that moment to ring. "McGuire here. How can I help you?" He listened for a moment and his face clouded. "Right now? Yes. I'll be over as soon as I can." He flipped his phone closed. "Boss, Garrard Manufacturing is having a crisis over missing control elements for the wind farm turbines. I'm going to run down and see if I can straighten things out. Why don't you stay with the girls and enjoy my daughter's cooking? I'll be back in about two hours, three at the most."

Malcolm reached out and shook Brian's hand. "Your dedication to the business tells me I was right to put my faith in you! Go hold Garrard's hand while everything is straightened out. Take your time. There's no need to rush things. We'll see you as soon as you get back."

Cathy watched in horror as her husband raced for his car. No sooner did she close the door then strong arms pulled her into a tight embrace. "Aren't you glad to see me, cum slut?" he whispered softly in her ear.

"What? H-How did this happen?" She pulled away, watching fearfully least her daughter see her in Malcolm's arms. "How did you manage all this?"

He laughed heartily. "It was very simple, cum slut. When I decided to promote your husband, I ran a complete background check on him and his family. Imagine my shock when the P.I. I hired gave me photographs of my employee's beautiful wife prostituting herself in a nasty little pornography shop!" he pulled her to him again, and roughly fondled her body. "I went down to check things out myself. You could guess my complete delight when this hot little bitch didn't notice I had managed to inject sterile baby oil into my urethra before she rolled the condom on me. My pre-cum that day was almost pure oil. It was sure a strange sensation, but well worth the discomfort of a blunt syringe up the Wang, wouldn't you say?"

"Baby oil on latex? You, you mean you sabotaged the condom? You wanted it to break?" She had to keep her voice low. "You did this to me intentionally?"

He grinned wickedly at her. "I did give you a chance. I stopped, but you begged me to continue!" He cupped a hand over her belly and laughed with joy as he caressed the bump he had placed within her. "I'm glad you did, mommy! I'm so happy you were too fucking stupid to go on the pill with your interesting little 'hobby'! Don't you even keep track of your own cycle? It was sure my lucky day to have shot you down with the first salvo!"

"It isn't yours!" she gasped. "It's my husband's baby!"

He shook his head and laughed again. "His? Don't make me laugh! It's all in the company insurance records. That loser let a doctor go cutting on his family jewels! A real man would never have done that!"

"What do you want?" she hissed fearfully, expecting Sarah to return to the room at any second. "Why did you promote Brian after that?"

"Brian may be good yes-man to have working for you, but he isn't someone who can take care of beautiful women. That's what I'm here for!"

Her heart almost stopped. "Women? Don't you mean, woman?"

"I mean exactly what I said!" he bent down and passionately kissed her. "I want your daughter too. I want to put my cock in that gorgeous young woman's body before this night is through!"

"You can't!" Cathy pulled away from him. "I won't let you touch her!"

Malcolm shook his head sadly. "You have no choice, cum slut! First, I'll give your husband some very startling pictures and videos to look over. Didn't you ever stop to think someone could be recording with his cell phone through one of those holes?" He smiled almost sadly. "Then, I'll arrange for my accountants to check into the books quite carefully. Not only will your husband find out his wife is a cheap little whore, but he'll be arrested in due course for embezzling from the company! Can your cum sucking mouth make enough money to keep your daughter in school, let alone keep a roof over your head while he does some hard time?"

"Brian would never steal from anyone!"

"You and I both know that." He grinned again. "The police though, will believe the evidence I have most carefully manufactured! Imagine poor little Brian in prison. He'd be everybody's bitch!" Malcolm laughed. "They'll stretch his ass all out of shape. By the time he's released, he might not even like women any more!"

"You can't! You wouldn't!" Cathy forced herself to keep quiet. "It wouldn't work anyway. My daughter is saving herself. Her plans call for her to marry only after she has a thriving restaurant." Cathy felt a burst of pride for her daughter's determination and planning. "Sarah wouldn't let you anywhere near her! She can handle herself. Do you know Karate, Mr. Freedman?"

Malcolm smiled. "This just gets better and better! That lovely little trick is a virgin? You expect me to pass that up now?" He reached inside his suit jacket and pulled out an envelope. "I have no interest in forcibly raping anyone. To that end I have some more information that could solve all our little problems. Remember that hit and run accident several months ago? You should. It was only a couple of blocks from here. It really is a miracle that the little boy only received a few cuts and two broken legs. I have here a report from that P.I. I hired. According to him, he found traces of blood and hair on the grill of your daughter's car. It's an exact DNA match to the young victim. I have also paid quite a huge sum of money to an eye-witness he located. This witness will keep his mouth shut unless I give the word for him to come forward."

""Fuck you!" Cathy hissed. "Why should I do that? You'll just have to do your own dirty work! I will not betray my family!"

He shook his head. "That's funny, coming from you. You already betrayed your family! My baby in your belly proves that to the world! No, you'll do it. You'll do it and smile, or your husband and daughter both end up in prison!" He handed the envelope to Cathy. "Use this to convince your lovely girl to fuck me. I will not be guilty in any way of forcing her into it. You have to do all the convincing yourself. I want her do it of her own free will. If she doesn't, I turn the evidence over to the state troopers, and tell the witness to come forward. Then, I turn my accountants loose on your husband! Oh, and the videos I mentioned earlier? They will be uploaded to Youtube along with your name and address just as soon as I get home!"

Mind blank, Cathy stared at the envelope. Before she realized she had made up her mind, her trembling hand reached out and took it. She had to save her family! There was no other option! Brian may divorce her, and Sarah would hate her for the rest of her life, but at least they would both remain free of prison! "Sarah, come in her this minute!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.