From the Past, a Present
Chapter 3: Frankly humour

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Frankly humour - David runs into his ex sister in law by accident. It turns his lfe around

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I drove up to Ann's house at seven twenty-eight. I rang the door bell and waited. Ann opened and gave me a great smile. She looked very lovely indeed. High heeled silver strap shoes, a very becoming dress in black, with a high neck; I remembered she always wore high necks: which nonetheless left her shoulders bare, and a white shawl which she had draped behind her and over her arms.

"Ann, you look gorgeous!" Her smile told me she was pleased. I was going forward to give her a kiss on the cheek but she forestalled me.

"Where are the jeans you promised me?"

"Sorry they are in the wash." Ann gave a little moue of disappointment.

"Oh well, can't be helped, but I have to say the second choice of clothes is very good." I was in black dress slacks, with a cream shirt, no tie, and a beige linen jacket. I grinned at her.

"Did you honestly believe that I would wear Jeans to a meal when my mother was coming?" She started to laugh, holding her hand in front of her mouth.

"We've started have we. You could at least wait until we were seated."

It didn't take long to get to the restaurant, about twenty minutes without hurrying. I helped Ann from the car, and she held my arm as we walked in. We were shown to out table, and we sat down, I sat opposite her. The waiter fussed, getting napkins into our laps, opening the menu and putting one in front of each of us, and asking if we wanted any drinks. I looked at Ann.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Are you having one?"

"I thought to get a bottle of wine, and that will take us through the meal." She thought and nodded.

"Good idea, let's do that."

"Red or white?"

"Red please David, it's good for the passions." She raised an eyebrow as she said that. I made no comment just looked at the wine list. I spotted one that was quite unusual.

"The Campanaio please." The waiter seemed quite impressed that I had chosen that. I turned back to Ann.

"What wine did you choose?"

"Campanaio."

"I have never heard of that."

"It's unusual I know, I was quite surprised to see it on the list. It is a blend of two grapes, Pinot Noir, and Merlot. It slips down very well, and the Italians claim it's an aphrodisiac." For a moment Ann's face was blank, then suffused laughter came to her face, then she burst out giggling. Tears came to her eyes, and she searched her clutch bag for a tissue. I sat there smiling innocently at her. When she had recovered her composure she looked at me then started giggling again. Eventually she got herself back together.

"David. You don't have to give me an aphrodisiac to seduce me. Just ask. I will probably say yes, eventually." Then she had to start laughing again at the expression on my face.

That's how the meal went. Badinage flying back and forth over the table, and the food and the wine slipping down easily. We had got to the coffee stage, and Ann was leaning forward as she picked up her cup. I was looking intently at her, and for a moment my eyes must have strayed to her bust.

"I am sorry I have no cleavage for you to look at. I was never well blessed with boobs as you know, just a couple of pancakes really."

"Don't be sorry. You know the saying the sweetest and most precious things come in small packages." She smiled.

"Thank you. You know you are a really sweet and lovable man."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.