Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 40: Tonight's lesson

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 40: Tonight's lesson - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I wander around the compound after my silly escape. I look over the cabins and the food fields. I take in the night sounds. There is a light chill in the air that makes everything crisp and fresh. I ponder the stars that are, both strange and yet, a comfort to me. I will have to ask someone about them. I remember the stars used to have stories about them. Maybe I can learn something about this new/old world I am on.

I let myself wander on. I feel a pull over to one of the walls. The east wall with the massive gate and one man looking outward. This is also the wall that has a inside staircase, so I climb up and look to see who is on sentry duty this evening.

Camulus is the first person I encounter. His blond braids shimmer lightly in the star light. The rest of him seems to fade into the stone work around him, thanks to the dark colored uniform that all of his cadre wear.


"It is me, Chronos." I identify myself, when I hear the sound of a pistol being cocked. "Please do not shoot me. Nimrod and Saul would be very upset." I add, being a little cheeky with him. Hoping he has forgotten my little outburst from the night of Annie's wake.

He chuckles. "I could believe that." He lowers the gun down to his side and gives me nod of greeting.

"What brings you out?" he asks. I have not prowled the nights of late. There have been far more interesting things to claim my attention.

"I wanted to give the men some time to themselves, for a proper welcome home." Is my reason for the night's walk. "They have been together for a long time. It did not feel right for me to hone in on their time alone. And thus, I am free tonight to take in the sights." I am not even sure why I tell him that. But it is the truth of the matter. So I let that statement settle into his brain.

"I repeat, you're a strange one." Camulus says as he frowns at me and turns away. "Sorry 'bout sicking Ajax on you." He says quietly after a moment.

His apology is unexpected. "Do not apologize to me, it should be Ajax who gets your apologies." I chide him. "He is the hurt party."

Before Camulus can say anything else, I turn to face the outer wall. "So what do you people do for fun around here?" I ask as the night draws silent around us.

He gives a short bark of laughter. "You really need more to do? As it is, there's talk about making you clean the baths, you must have had more trysts in there than most people have in a lifetime."

"I have been busy." I agree, as I feel a blush creep up my cheeks. "It would be worth it." I add quietly. My mind drifts back to this afternoon, and a couple of wonderful mornings.

"Can you really see in the dark?" Camulus' voice is brimming with curiosity.

"No, yes. I can see in the infrared spectrum." I say as I blink, switching to the infrared, to see out into the night on the outside of the wall. "There are some mouse type things running across the field, A fox in the right quadrant, and an owl with something in his talons. Not many big animals out there."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.