Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 37: Odd Creature

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 37: Odd Creature - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

"Up! you sluggards." Nimrod yells at us and gives Saul a rap on his shoulder. "you're cutting off the circulation to my legs." I give him a quick kiss and climb off Saul lap. Saul giggles and follows me up, letting Nimrod straighten his legs.

"That's right we have a council meeting to go to," Saul reminds us.

"The voice of reason?" I ask Nimrod, my voice reeking of doubt.

"Goddess forbid," he spins his hand around as if to say no, no. "The day Saul is my voice of reason I will eat his socks."

"Be careful what you say around me," I warn him. " I have the ear of the universe listening in."

The men laugh at my warning, I grin too, in spite of everything I know to be true.

"How much more time do we have?" Saul asks as he clearly wants to spend more time with us.

"Hey guys!" I bellow. "How much time do we have?"

"Two minutes to get your sorry over sexed butt out here," Seattle yells back.

"Sorry lover," I stroke his slack penis. "We will have to wait until later to handle anything that comes up."

I lick my lips and lower my eyes suggestively. He penis jumps in my hand.

"Nosis," Nimrod chides me "Play nice," he waves me over to his side.

I sink down next to him for a hug. Saul's eyes bug out a little at how easy we are with one another. He must have thought we had gone our separate ways till he got home to be the peace maker between us. Nimrod pats the seat next to him for Saul to join him. Which he does happily.

"You two seem different," Saul says looking over us.

Nimrod has his arm tightly around my waist, fingers trailing over my hip. I am leaning up against his side with my feet perched up on the bench behind me. My hands in Nimrod's lap. His legs spread in a relax position. Nimrod slips his other arm around Saul.

"We did some talking," Nimrod says. This is such an under statement that I snort.

"We had sex, we made love and are now talking about having a family," I sum up what our week has been like.

Saul give Nimrod a dubious look.

"I want to marry you," Nimrod says to Saul pulling Saul tightly as if he fears Saul will slip away. "I want it real for us."

Saul beams at him. "Yes." Then Saul looks over at me and looks crestfallen

"I want to marry you Saul," I say, "I want to have our children," now he is looking confused.

"I want marry Nimrod too," I add. "I love you both. You love each other. And I hope you both love me."

"I love you," Nimrod answers immediately and kisses my head. His hand clenches my hip then he relaxes.

"I love you Nosis," Saul says in wonderment that his greatest dreams have now come true. "You make me so happy."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.