Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 32: Treated and treats

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 32: Treated and treats - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I can't seem to stop shivering. This man is amazing. He is brave and strong and gentle and willing to love me.

"Nosis," Nimrod says quietly when I don't reply. "Oh girl did I shock you?"

"Yes, no," I can't seem to get the right words out, so I bring his head down to mine and slowly kiss him.

What should have been an idle afternoon in the woods has turned into something more, much more than I expected. From an unspoken acknowledgment to a proposal of matrimony. What will Nimrod do to me next. I put all my unsaid emotion into the kiss. His hands come around my waist and pull me in tight. I feel a flush of heat as our bodies connect.

"I want too," I finally say.

"Oh good," he breaths a sigh of relief. "A house full of children."

He smacks my behind hard, then gives it a gently rub. While he is rubbing, I think we need to celebrate. My hands move as if following their own mind. He gives a little hiss as they cup his penis that is barely tucked back into his trousers. I start my own rubbing. He turns hard in no time. His fingers clench and unclench on my butt. I push his shirt aside with my other hand and start to lick my way across his chest.

"You, are an unholy terror," he says, he voice has turned thick with passion.

I giggle at him but don't stop. I move my licking down his torso putting all my knowledge to work. He hisses again guessing my destination.

"Let me love you?" I ask.

His hands grab my hair. At first I think he is trying to stop me, but all he does is give me a little pull closer to him. I kneel down so I have a better position. Then I kiss and lick and suck till Nimrod is breathing hard and comes into my mouth. As I finish, his hands loosen their grip on my hair. He gives me a gentle pat as he pulls away.

"What will you do to me next," He wonders out loud, with a bark of laughter.

I can't help myself, I laugh too.

"Enough of this play," he commands, "it will be dark soon we need to get back."

I look around to see that he is right. The sun between the trees is very low in the sky making them look different to me. Like they are only out lines of the tree they were in the sunshine. We are a little slower to put our clothing back into shape but we do manage. We stroll back to the compound arm in arm...

When we get back to the cabin we are in for a surprise. There is a pile of clothing sitting on the table. Rich colors and soft fabrics. Godiva had been here. I spend a minute or two just being stunned by the amount that is there.

"How did she do all this?" I look over a Nimrod.

He merely gives me an indulgent grin. "Most likely she adjust these to fit you. She has always been a very talented seamstress. That and she has access to a sewing machine. Now hurry up and change, you have a dinner to go to," he reminds me.

Once again I hear something in his words that make me stop and think. "What do you mean? You are not coming?" I am disappointed at the thought.

"It was you who were invited not I, it would be rude for me to come," he says patiently.

"Like hell it would be," I say, angry now. "Everybody knows we are lovers. Storms of Dark Matter, I have not been back to the dorms since we started. It would be unthinkably rude not to expect me to bring you. You have a place at my side as much as I have a place at yours,"

It is his turn to looks contrite but nods in agreement.

"My place at your side," he repeats softly, wonderment making his eyes drift out of focus.

"Now that we have that out of the way, what should I wear?" I turn to the assortment on the table. "I think something comfortable, it sounds like the girls were thinking a casual dinner."

We pick out a soft green top that has long flowing sleeves. And a Black skirt that is trimmed with Celtic knot work.

"I should remember to thank Diva for this present," I say looking over the rest of the clothes.

"I think she would like that," he agrees with me.

"Changing," he reminds me.

But I am thinking again. I have a present but Nimrod didn't get anything. He needs a present too.

"Chronos?" He looks puzzled as I start to strip in front of him. I can feel my mouth go dry as I eye him.

"Take off your clothes, Nim." I command him.

He looks startled. I just eye him.

"I have been given a present. It would not be fair you didn't get something as well."

He gulps as I reach for his ties.

Nimrod manages to get he shirt and trousers off with little difficulty after that. I smile at him as I turn around and grip the chair in front of me. I stick my ass up in the air. Nimrod doesn't even wait for me to spread my legs before his plunges in. No preliminary, no gropes, just straight in. Hard and fast. I give a little hiss at his speed but I can accommodate his length.

He moves with the rhythm of a man possessed. A strong grip on my hips and that is all. He comes hard in just a few seconds. When he is finished he leans in and kisses my neck.

"Oh god Nosis. That was..." I can feel him shaking. I give him a squeeze with my thighs.

"That is my present to you," I gently remind him, I had offered first.

I wait for him to straighten up before I move. He insisted on being the one to wash me before I get dressed. I want to return the favor, but he will have none of it. Once we are looking respectable, me in my green and black and Nimrod in his change of blue and gold we head over to the Chow Hall.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.