Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 30: Breathing space

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30: Breathing space - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I talk, I don't know how long Nimrod keeps me in bed, all I know is, when he lets me up, I feel like a wet rag. Every horror. Every torturous minute of my training. My lost love, everything. In opening up like that, I realize I have not had anyone to talk to in a long time. It feels good to open up. It feels even better that it is Nimrod I tell.


It is full dark when Nimrod finally gives me my cuddles. I fall right to sleep with Nimrod right beside me. I sleep peacefully all night long. We awake before dawn, and are back to our usual bed room gymnastics. Plain doggie style. Nimrod is a little less careful in his ministration. It is almost like he feels comfortable enough to add a rough element. The rush is fabulous.

"Thank you Nosis," he mumbles in my ear full of satisfaction.

"Anything for you," I mumble back.

I sigh as I realize I feel light, like my soul has been cleansed. I start to giggle. That stupid smile slips back on my face. Looking over my should at Nimrod as he stops drawing circles on my back.

"I didn't think it was that funny," he give me dark frown.

But I know he is kidding because it never eclipses the twinkle in his eyes. I use a little bit of my magic and flip Nimrod on to his back. I spin and land on top of him facing him. I stretch myself along his body.

"Now, old man," I give him a piercing look. "You are going to tell me all your dark secrets." He smiles, a little surprised at my actions but not at my words.

"I am a gay man who fell in love with a hundred year old goddess." His lips caress mine as I lean in.

"Talk is cheap old man, show me," I say into the kiss.


Later that morning Nimrod walks me over to the cabin Melville and Godiva call home. We are carefree in our affections. I wish Saul could be with us. Neither of us can wait until his home again. Saul has been gone for a total of 5 days. When I take a moment to realize that I have been on Earth for less than a month. I almost want to kill the person who cursed me with interesting times. Almost.

We stop outside the cabin. Nimrod gives me one last heart felt kiss.

"Go in," he tells me. "Maybe we can go hunting if you get done early." I agree eagerly.

"I love you" with that he leaves me at the door.

I give the door a couple of quick knocks and get a yoohoo from inside that I take to mean come in. I push the door open and enter to early rustic. The front room is covered in hundreds of Godiva's handy work.

"Nosis, just in time," Godiva bustles up to me, she has pins in her hair and fabric in her hands.

"You are busy," I say looking around. "I will come back later." She must have sensed my panic, because she grabs an armful of shoulder and points me to the back room.

"I need to take your measurement," she says as she drags me along. I am forced to trail along or rudely rip my arm way from her. The back is even more massive and messy.

"Please Nosis, could you strip and stand on the stool," she gestures to the little step stool in the middle of the room.

I give a little giggle because I had only just finished putting the clothes on to walk over here and now she telling me to take them off.

"Anything you want, Diva," I say having no idea that I was going to regret those words.

She measures everything. She remarks on my chest size and my wide hips. How strong my arms are. She tells what colors look good on me what I should never wear. I stand there while she sails between rooms bringing in fabrics for a trial. I feel like I am a new toy to Godiva, as she switches outfits on me. I am waiting for her to put those silly high heeled shoes on my feet.

I am so grateful when she says she is done. "I am done for now, Nosis, you can get dressed now."

I am dressed and out of there in no time flat.

I storm down to the practice grounds. I really feel the need to whack something. There is only Seth and Gun doing some sword exercises. Gun is looking better for someone who had been stabbed in the gut last week. His dark afro american skin no longer has a sickly green under it and he is moving much better.

As I approach Seth gives me a practiced nod of cool acknowledgment. I think he must be taking lessons from his brother. Gun gives me a wave of his sword and a salute.

"Do either of you need a sparring partner?" I ask.

Seth drops his sword at my innocent question. Gun looks over at Seth in shock. I just roll my eye. I see he is not so practiced at cool detachment.

"Sure," Gun gives me a measured look. "I hear you are some stuff with a sword. Wanna try something new?"

Seth fumbles with his sword. This time I give him a sharp look. There is no subtext here.

"What's wrong with you?" Gun asks now worried about his friend.

"The hilt wrap has come undone," Seth says regaining his detachment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.