Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 22: future is now

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22: future is now - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

"But we are just trying to survive," Godiva says simply, still weeping but now she is past the majority of her upset.

"You have done much more than survive, Diva even you," I try to stress how important the part is that she played. That is the key I think. I see Nimrod's small nod that he agrees with me.

"Think of all the things you could do."

"But those people are monster ... I could never," she shivers as she shies away from the thought.

"You ran into the worst element, yes, but there could be families out there, good people who need friends. Like those three women we saved," I add, as if it is an after thought.

"I..." she stumbles in her resistance. She knows the women I am talking about, she has seen them broken and most likely seen dozens if not hundreds of women broken by the Brutes.

"Mel, I want to go home now," she looks at her husband, pleading.

"Yes, my love," Melville reaches over me and pluck her out of our hug. He gives a small nod of thanks and whisks his wife home.


"I pushed too hard," I say full of self criticism, after they leave.

"No, that was just right," Nimrod slides into Godiva's vacant seat. I step around to knead his shoulders. He expended a lot of energy calming Godiva down.

"She cried. That was very good," he pats my real hand in a distracted fashion. "See, I was right, you do make a fine healer."

"Right, with the bed side manner of an 18 wheeled truck," I huff at him, sarcastically. "That had to have been the worst meal you have ever had," I add, mentally thinking of how many times I just sat there with my foot in my mouth.

Nimrod just gives me chuckle. I slide my palms down his chest and give him a hug. I love being in contact with him. I get so much from him on so many levels.

"What did she mean, welcome to the family?" I wonder aloud. Everyone keeps saying that to me.

After a long pause he answers me. "They want us to get married."

"But you and Saul..." I start but have to stop, unsure where to go.

"We never had a real ceremony. I didn't want Saul to be tied down if he found the right girl," he says, he voice dropping in sadness. "Then when the girls stopped asking, we never..."

The tenderness in Nimrod's voice breaks my heart, so I challenge him. "You should marry Saul, raise children, teach them to be tender and loving. Like you."

I pull his chair back from the table with one good jerk. Nimrod gives a laugh of surprise but doesn't leap out of the chair, I take that as a good sign. I step around in one fluid movement am kneeling in front of him

"Life happens too fast for you to just let things go," I say as i start to massage his thighs.

My hand itches to open his trousers and bring him to life. Nimrod shudders as if he can hear my thoughts. I glance up to see the speculation in his eyes. Maybe he can hear my thoughts. He reaches out a hand to shyly play with the straps of my top.

"You give good advice, 'Nosis," he licks his lips in anticipation. The tension in the room ratchets up a notch. Oh yeah, he will let me.

"I love you," I say as I release the lacing.

"Then kiss me." he gives my arm a gentle pull up. I manage to get into his lap in no time flat.

This kiss is different, it's like an outpouring of his soul into mine. If it were possible I think he loved me more now that he did at the start of day. I know I loved him more.

I open my eyes when I feel his hand reach up my skirt -pushing the material out of the way- I look up into his eyes. He is watching me, just me, with real male interest. Not as a patient or with clinical detachment but looking straight at me. Seeing the person who is in his lap kissing him and loving him. I am blessed that Nimrod can give me that kind of love. And of course I get wet with that thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.