Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 21: Dinner date

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21: Dinner date - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

It is a different couple that comes to our door for dinner. Melville looks like a new man, now that he has his wife back. He smiles and beams at her all the time. Godiva, Godiva looks incredible now that she is cleaned up and back home safe and sound. She is less gray and doesn't shrink back at every touch. She goes out of her way to hug us both.

"Oh Nim, I was so pleased when you called us for dinner," she gushes at him.

Nimrod just stands and takes it in with an indulgent grin on his face. "Diva, I would have had you over first thing but, I figured you two needed some time to yourselves."

"And you Nosis," she swoops down and kiss my cheek before I can stop her. "Oh bless you Nosis."

I hadn't expected this. It was like looking at Maggie in 20 years. Nimrod must have noticed my shell shocked expression, he comes over right away and pries Godiva off of me. He gives her a pat that seems to calm her down.

"Oh I am sorry," she starts to get weepy. "It is just so good be home."

Now I feel like a big meanie for giving her the cold shoulder.

"Nonsense, there is nothing to forgive," Nimrod waves away her upset. "We are all happy that you are back with the Kin."

I say nothing, knowing that if I did I would just put my foot in my mouth. I just give her a big grin and nod right along with Nimrod.

"Food," he claps his hands together, seeing we were not up for any small talk. "It's not much, I'm not the cook my mother was," says Nimrod as he leads Godiva over to the table.

Melville, who had been standing in the doorway, now happily follows behind. Why are we doing this again? I ask myself as Nimrod waves me to a seat next to him. He gives me a soothing kiss on the head and strokes down my back. I sigh into his hand. I think I can do this.

I look over at Godiva, she has a quizzical look on her face. Like she just noticed a picture is crooked or something. I smile across the table at her. Melville, to my right, clears his throat as if he wishes to say something.

"Nosis," he starts and then clears his throat again. "Chronos, I personally want to thank you, again, for your help"

For a thank you that's pretty lame, and Melville is looking everywhere but me. I reach out a hand and grab his across the table. I put some pressure behind it so he has to look up.

"Melville," I look him hard in the eye. "His pressure only means something if you let it."

"He has taken a dislike to you," he sighs and looks at Nimrod, who just nods in understanding.

"What, who?" Godiva breaks in, puzzled by our double talk. I release Melville's hand.

Nimrod just laughs and starts to serve the meal. A soft bread, Lots of greens, some kind of smoke meat and small beer.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that," Godiva is timid but she manages to get out her protest.

"I think 'It' comes from living alone for so many years," Nimrod tease her and Melville.

"Oh please, like you are any better," I tease back. "Like pulling teeth," I tell her in stage whisper over the table.

She manages a shaky giggle. Nimrod shakes his head and reaches for my left hand. He enfolds my hand, kneading it down on the table. Godiva grunts.

"This is new, Nim," Godiva says in surprise, she looks at him questioning his action with my hand.

Better that she not look under the table to see us playing footsie. He just grins bigger and bring my hand up, brushing my knuckles to his lips then lets go. I snake my hand back and start on dinner.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.