Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

With a dramatic sigh Nimrod gives me the soap. I wash him the same way as he did me. I start low with the legs. Nice legs of a man who has walked all of his life. Sprigs of dark hair dust his caves and thighs. I keep switching hands so as to keep him guessing. One hand will hold, one hand to lather. Back and forth. Before long I can feel him humming just like me.

I think about coming around to wash his front, but I stay behind him. I want him to feel as comfortable with me as possible. Seeing a woman seems to make him all starchy and he gets professional on me. As much as I appreciate his professional face it is Not the one I want to win. So I carefully wash from the back. With all this washing and humming he ends up hard as a rock.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you?" I ask him over his shoulder, giving his stomach a couple of swipes with the fingertips of my real hand.

"Would you mind." He asks carelly tiping his head back.

He moves his hands in a couple of gestures that I interpate as, I want your ass. I step around him carefully, so as to not turn too much and slide in front of him. Once I am in front of him, Nimrod wastes no time in grabbing my hips and pulling me toward him. He is a couple of inches taller then me so the first few seconds are trying to find the right angle. Then he goes.

This time it is fast and ferious. Nimrod pumps my ass. He moans into my ear as he comes. This time it is a soft release. I don't come but I still shudder with feeling.

We end up splashing and pitching water everywhere, it is a good thing this is a bath house. Finally we come to rest and I am kneeling on one of the seating benches and he is kneeling behind me, tucked so closely to me that anyone who come in would be hard pressed to see me around his body.

"I love you." I whisper to him, when he starts to breath normally.

"You are too kind," he groans in my ear, as he pulls away from me. "You always think of me first."

We mimic the postions that we were in this morning, me leaning on the edge of the tub and him leaning and stretched along my back. His chin digging in to my shoulder.

"I want you to," I give him a playful grin. I am feeling warm and satisfied. Even though I still am getting tingle from his touch, I feel wonderful.

"What is this?" He has evidently changed subjects one me again.

"hmm?"

"This is not a bone?" His fingers trace a line across my shoulder to my neck.

"Oh network cable for the wet ware interface," I say automatically.

"The arm is not independent?" He asks with his usual professional interest in all things medical.

"No." I start to say more but my ears catch the sound of foot steps coming into the bathing room.

"Well. I See I am disturbing you." Napoleon says in harshly happy voice.

"You could not disturb us if you wanted to." I return just as bright and brittle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.