Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 18: simple and light...

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18: simple and light... - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I spend the next couple of days trying to get the women to open up. I sit with them bring them food and clean up after them. They do nothing. They make no move to leave the dark cubbyhole that they are in. They never so much as respond either.

It is so depressing. The only thing that keeps me going is Nimrod. He wraps me up and gives me a good meal, then takes me to bed. It is some of the best sleep I have had in years.

I awoke on one of these mornings to find Nimrod dragging me back to him. I give him a wiggle. This time he laughs in my ear.

"You can't fool me this time, Nosis," he says. I give up all pretense of sleeping as I smile over my shoulder at him.

"Give it over old man. You want it." I say as I wiggle some more.

Nimrod leans over my shoulder and kisses me. The soft and yummy kind that I like. I turn around and take his face in my hands. He wraps his arms about my waist. We nip and play tongue hockey, until we were both humming.

He slowly turns me onto my stomach. I stretch in anticipation. He doesn't wait for me to finish stretching but plunges in. Only this time it is not my butt that gets it. I let out a sob of surprise, Nimrod knows what he is doing. He is loving me like woman. He stays hard even longer than usual. He even strokes my breasts as a if to say he knows about my femimalty. I get tingles from him and they seem to pool down to my groin. I want to come but I restrain myself, I want to feel Nimrod come even more.

Our rhythm becomes one of us trying to out do the other. I think it is me who comes first after all. Because I start to cry out and next thing I know I am pouring liquid and Nimrod is coming fast behind me

We both collapse together when we are done. Nimrod has collapsed on top of me essentially pinning me to the bed. His hands still tucked around my breasts and holding tightly. I am overwhelmed at what he has just done. No tricks, no prompting, or baiting. I got fucked well and proper. I want to turn over and kiss his sweet little head. I want to do this a hundred more times. This was special.

"I love you Nim. This was so special. Thank you,"I say, it all comes out as a half murmur but I think Nimrod understands, as he kisses my neck and the sensitive spot under my ear.

"I love you Nosis," he sighs and rubs his foot up my leg.

While we are basking in the afterglow my mind wanders a bit, away from sex and back to my so called patients.

"Oh am I just stupid or what?" I say as an idea comes to my mind.

"Not stupid," he kisses my neck some more. "A little backwards perhaps." he teases me lightly.

"No not that," I flay my arms around. Nimrod still has me pinned and I can't seem to get the right leverage to push away.

I excitedly share my idea. "Why did we not have Godiva talk to the women."

"I was going to ask you about that," he chuckles in my ear and pulls his arms out to give me some form of freedom. "I was thinking about it last night. She was with the Brute for the longest."

"We should talk to her," I prop my chin on my fists. "But maybe as friends. I am sure She wants nothing more than to treaded like she is normal."

As I contemplate, Nimrod props his chin into my shoulder. He seems as reluctant to get up as I am.

"Something to make her feel like a real person. Hum," he thinks on this some more too.

"What are you thinking, Nim?"

I have to twist my neck to look up at him. He had gone still and he eye had narrowed to slits.

"We will have her and Melville over for dinner," he announces.

His body seems to hum with excitement, there is more to this. Have I pushed him too far? I twist and squirm until I am facing him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.