Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Early the next morning, Nimrod and I stand by the Hummer with Saul, while the Protectors finish packing.

Do we really need all this gear? Holiday whines as he lifts another bag.

Better to be prepared, for anything, Seattle says in an overly jolly voice.

I roll my eyes and smile. I find it hard to believe these three are Napoleon's lackeys. Saul will be safe with them.

That's the last one, Saber says as he looks over the empty ground. I can see from the haunted look in his eye, this journey is a trial for him as well.

Everyone in, he commands.

Nimrod and Saul hug one last time. I give Saul a long kiss good-by.

May the universe guide you, I intone to Saul.

What does that mean? Holiday says in a stage whisper.

Just get in, Saber shakes his head.

And the the Protectors climb into the Hummer, followed by Saul who smiles bravely out the window at us. The Hummer whines to life as the electric motor turns over.

You may want to back up some, Seattle says as he rolls down the passenger side window. Saber's not as good a driver as you are Chronos. Even if it is day time. He winces as the vehicle jerks forward a couple of feet.

Nimrod and I back up and watch until the Hummer is out of sight. I take his arm and we walk back to the cabin. I lean on to his shoulder as we step into the little kitchen.

Back to bed or something else? I sigh, missing Saul already. His soft hands and sensitivity. His quiet strength. I am sure Nimrod feels the same.

Nimrod sighs just as loudly.

You would like that, he flashes me a grin before settling into his serious look.

All I am saying is someone of the magic finger, whom shall remain nameless, did not let us get much sleep last night, I tease Nimrod.

Oh and we are calling this who's fault, girl. He teases me right back. Giving my nose a tap. I don't think Nimrod gets teased enough. I give him a foolish grin.

How will we every survive the week with out Saul as our peacemaker, I say dramatically and swoon into the rocking chair.

Nimrod eyes follow my movement as I plop down, he swallows I hope it's because he is remembering yesterday, our short time together, here in this chair. Without Saul.

I lick my lips and crook my finger at him. I could be up for some more magic fingers, I say softly.

Nimrod sways toward me. Then he stops and composes himself.

I have put my work on hold, he says tightly.

Please, as if my entire life is not on hold, I come back sarcastically.

I can't say yes to you every time, I am pleased to see that this is a struggle for him.

It would be easier than saying no. I say reasonably and slant him a knowing grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.