Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

When I return to the cabin, Saul and Nimrod are sitting at the table making lover noises.

"I am going to miss you so much." A Kissing noise that is long and wet. I grin to myself.

"Oh Nim, not as much at I will miss you." more kissing sounds.

They are so cute. I watch them for a minute simply to bask in their love. I wish sometimes that I could have more than physical love. I understand the pleasures of the body. It might be why I always work so hard to find someone compatible, who I can give my body to, but my heart, that I can't give. Will these two beautiful men forgive me for my life? my lie?

I must have made a noise, because Nimrod stops and turns to face me.

"Chronos," his eyes mist over in concern. "What is wrong?"

He comes over and enfolds me in a hug. Tingles, but this time He is trying to heal me. It is not the same. Saul stand and joins us by the door. I am surrounded in the warmth of their love.

"I love you." I tell them. "Can we just stay in bed?" I look up at them imploringly.

"It can't be that bad," Saul says sweetly and he brushes my cheek with a feather light kiss.

"I got into a fight," I say glumly as I confess my guilt. Jutting my jaw out with belligerents that belies my delight at winning against Gunga Din.

"Are you hurt?" Nimrod asks as his concern doubles. He starts to pass his hands over my body. I get tingles.

"No." I finally say to him, when I have enough breath back.

"Sit down, and eat." He leads me over to the table. It looks like they were going to start a meal and were waiting for me to get back.

I sink gratefully into one of the chairs.

They serve me something yummy tasting but I have no idea what it is I am so addled. Saul pours me a glass of some small beer. We sit in peace for a moment after the meal is done.

"I do not think Napoleon is to be trusted." I blurt out.

The men both suck in their breaths with shock. Nimrod looks defeated when he lets his out. Saul only looks worried.

"There is an anger in him," Nimrod confesses to us sadly.

"Not anymore," I warn him. "it is hate now. Of you and anyone with you?"

"I did you no favors naming you as my family," he has lost all color and light to his voice.

"No," I reach over and clasp his hand "You did it out of love. And now you have two of us." I let my love and confidence seep over to him.

He looks up at Saul, who has been sitting quietly. "What do you want to do?"

"I love you so much. I would do anything for you," Saul is so sincere in his love.

"Oh my boy, don't do any thing stupid," Nimrod warns him in a gruff tone.

"Let us not get ahead of our selves," I chide him. "So far Napoleon is only dangerous to us three," I squeeze Nimrod's hand lightly and let go. "He has made no threats. He has merely indicated a dislike." I try to be logical. "We can not be seen making the first move." I look over at the two of them and raise an eyebrow in confirmation.

"Go on," Nimrod says slowly as he nods at me.

"What we need to do is undermine his power base."

"That would be the Protectors," Saul points out sarcastically and flings himself back in his chair with enough force to make the feet come off the floor.

"I know," I say and wave him back to hunch over the table. "But is it all of them, some of them, and who? Is it only the protectors? Who else will listen to Napoleon in a pinch?"

"You are a very shifty creature," Nimrod starts to smile his face lighting up with a thought parallel to mine.

"Why? what does that have to do with us?" Saul asks looking back and forth, between us.

"Then we equal out the playing field," I say with a big grin.

We planned out more of our strategy over a herbal tea that Saul makes. Whom to talk to. Who befriend. Whom to watch. Saul being somewhat upset that, he was stuck with the three protector, he was going to be traveling with. We did point out it was easy, they had nowhere to go and a road trip tended to give a bonding among the travelers.

It is late in the evening when Nimrod finally remembers why I had gone out in the first place. I told them what Saber had said. Ready at sunrise. With that said, Nimrod insists that we head to bed early. Not that we get much sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.