Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 12: any given time

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12: any given time - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

The evening activities are less energetic than this past afternoon's. Saul and I take turns, with Nimrod in the middle, until Nimrod falls peacefully to sleep. Then Saul and I make love some more. It is just a beautiful as this afternoon even though Nimrod is asleep next to us. We can feel his love for us in his sleep.

The next morning I awake to the energetic rattle of the bed frame. I turn to see my lovers fully aroused and going at it full force. At first I think about joining them, but I remember, Saul is more than likely leaving today. They need to say goodbye. I start to leave, but when Saul sees that I am awake his expression goes from passion slack to happy interest. I lean in and give Saul a kiss for his effort. This action alerts Nimrod that I am awake.

From behind Saul, Nimrod pauses for a moment, the hands that are stroking Saul's penis stop. Then Nimrod changes the rhythm, faster, closer to release. I can feel Nimrod's acceptance of my presences as I sink into my kiss with Saul. It is Nimrod who releases first, I let my body takes over where Nimrod's fingers leave off and I let Saul sink into me. We continue to kiss and together find a new rhythm.

I feel the bed shift as Nimrod gets out. I am a little disappointed that he has left, but then Saul takes all of my attention. When we both finally come. We are out of breath and covered in sweat. I could easily want more but as with all men, this one is slow to recover. I figure I need to keep busy until his is ready again, so I start licking Saul's sweat covered chest. The soft hair, rough under my tongue, make me smile even more than I already am.

"Mmm. Now that is what I call a wake up call," he moans in pleasure as my tongue toy's with his nipple.

The bed creek's as Nimrod returns. This time he climbs in on my side. I snuggle backward to him and reach around to stroke his hip. Electric zing. He shivers.

"You're still humming," Nimrod laughs in delight at me and reaches a hand down to cup my butt. Fingers slide in and his thumb goes in the front. It is my turn to shiver.

"Ride my hand," he says as he pinches and I grind into his hand. When I finally come I am ready to scream with the intense feelings he leaves me with.

"Wow, that must have been some talk," Saul says looking back and forth in shock at our coming together.

He has been watching us the whole time. I don't mind. I am too busy following my bliss as I settle between the two of them. Nimrod gives me a pat on the ass and brushes my hair back.

"Do I need to give you two an hour again or are you ready to get up?" Nimrod asks once I have gotten comfortable. I giggle, and this sets Saul off in a fit of giggles.

I look around at the two of them and see that both men were affected by my passionate release. Saul is completely rigid again. Nimrod looks half way there. I reach down and gently grip Nimrod's penis. I start to turn it over in my hand. Rubbing up, back down.

"Are you sure it is not you who needs another hour?" I ask in a sultry tone. He growls under his breath, moving with my strokes.

"Wild woman," he says.

Following the stroking of my hands with my mouth I take Nimrod's penis in my mouth. This time Nimrod doesn't grab my hair, knowing that I know his rhythm, he grabs the bed cloths instead. I look over at Saul, who is having a hard time keeping up with our interaction.

I give Saul a tilt of my head toward Nimrod. Saul looks over at his lover, with a lick of his lips he climbs over me and claims Nimrod's mouth. As the two men kiss, I work my way up Nimrod's body. I am thinking of doing what we did yesterday. But somehow I get stuck facing Nimrod. I am wet from the last 2 or 3 thousand orgasms and Saul when finds my butt, the next thing I know is he is coming at me from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.