Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

to Fight: to Heal

"I would be delighted." I reply to Saul's offer, but look over at Nimrod. He seems to be watching Saul and me, trying to gauge my reactions.

"Nim?" Saul says in a worried tone, does he think he has been to forward with his invitation. He climbs to his feet and shambles over to Nimrod hanging his head and hiding his eyes as if ashamed. "If that is alright with you?"

"I said bring her home didn't I?" Nimrod says, pretending to be cranky.

"Can we keep her?" Saul cajoles and leans in to press a soft kiss on Nimrod's cheek.

"Only if you promise to help take care of her?" Nimrod huffs at Saul but he turns his face so he can capture Saul's lips with his.

I can only watch the two men as they kiss and beg and tease. They are so very comfortable with each other. I start to feel like an outsider. 'Take care of her', indeed. I am a defender. I can manipulate matter, I can rip heads off with my bare hands. I come back to the conversation only to discover the two men watching me with a certain pensiveness in their eyes.

"What?" I ask folding my arms over my chest and sit up straighter.

"I think someone needs to do some asking of her own." Saul says dryly.

"I think someone needs to respect his elders." I toss back I don't bother to keep the harshness out of my tone.

"Oh, do stop being silly Chronos." Nimrod pats his lap and pushes Saul aside.

I stand and with great trepidation make my way over to the two men. But once I reach Saul's side my fears are wiped away. Saul takes my hand and takes up one of Nimrod's.

"Now, we're going to work on being together," Saul says and gives our clasped hand a squeeze...

We talk and plan the afternoon away. The day passes into a golden sunset before I realize we have all missed lunch and now are starving.

"Can you cook?" Nimrod asks me, as I mention how hungry I am.

"Uh, I can boil water," I say flatly as I am reminded that I am out of place. "I was not required to learn. All my needs were taken care of. I had only to train."

"Don't worry," Saul quickly jumps in. "We can get some thing at the chow hall. You are still listed as a guest and bachelor," he pats my hand to comfort me.

Nimrod give a dry chuckle and says. "No, no she is not. I claimed her as a healer and family, remember. She's our problem now."

"Oh," Saul sighs in amusement. But this does not phase him, he just gets up to put together a meal.

"I'm sure they would give you something, if you two go over there early," Nimrod suggest to us.

I sense he wants us to leave him alone but not why. But I am willing to leave him to his solitude I understand the nature of that beast.

I lean over and kiss his forehead. "Do you need us to bring you anything?" I ask, concerned at his lack of strength even hours later.

His hands rub up my arms and I tingle. I almost rip my clothes back off and climb back into his lap. As it is I just kiss his eyelids and brush across his mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.