Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Love without anxiety and without fear
is fire without flames and without warmth,
Day without sunlight, hive without honey,
Summer without flower, winter without frost
... Chretien de Troyes, 12th century

I enter the bedroom to find the men have jumped ahead of me and now Nimrod has Saul on all fours in the middle of the bed and is already pumping into him. I wait for them to slow down before making my move. Coming up behind Nimrod, I lightly stroke my hand down his back. He shudders at my touch and looks up. He gives me an apologetic grin. I motion for him to kneel at the head of the bed, with the head board behind him.

He slows his rhythm and draws Saul to his knees. They back up in unison. Saul looks at me in his passion dazed brain and gives me a sultry grin. Nimrod has been giving Saul his own hand job all the while. I join them when they are in position. Saul reaches out with hungry hands as I kneel in front of him. He pulls me in and I position myself over his penis. He is much bigger than Nimrod, longer too. I sink down on him in pleasure. Nimrod's hands stroke the two of us. I grip the head board to hold us up as Saul digs his hands into my ass.

Saul is in seventh heaven between the two of us. I look up into Nimrod eyes and he smiles at me. I lean over Saul shoulder and Nimrod follows my thoughts as he leans towards me and kisses me full on the mouth, with every bit of passion he can summon. The three of us move as one. The experience so heartbreakingly beautiful.

Saul is the first to come he sets off Nimrod, who moans into my mouth. I come and lose my grip on the bed frame. The three of us tumble off to one side and Saul gives a laugh at our precarious position. Nimrod and I keep kissing. He also keeps his hands on Saul penis. With every stroke and every touch I shudder more. Saul keeps laughing for the sheer joy of our union. It is a strong deep full body laughter that is so contagious that Nimrod and I start to laugh too.

"Thank you Nimrod I am in heaven, we need to do this every day," I manage to moan into his mouth.

"My pleasure," he gives me a lopsided grin and moves to caress my up my stomach, the muscles tingle and quiver at his touch. I return the favor and rub the small of his back. The two of us rock back forth some more with Saul still stuck in the middle. Our bodies sprawled across the bed.

"Hey, you two," Saul says as he senses we are doing something else. "Cut that out or I will have to separate you."

He gets all parental on us. He is so cute. I stop teasing Nimrod in order to kiss Saul's cute pout.

"I love you," spills out of my mouth before I can stop the words.

When we untangle ourselves it is not three individuals who come apart, somehow we maintain our union. We move together; knowing and anticipating the others. We know right away that this activity has been stressful for Nimrod. Saul and I don't even have to bully him to rest as we clean ourselves up. With in minutes we are up and dressed or at least presentable. Saul are settling down at the table when Nimrod breaks the news from this morning's council meeting.

"With all this activity, Saul" Nimrod says from his rocking chair. "We forgot to tell you the important news." he give Saul a smug grin.

"News?" Saul, the dear looks confused.

"Yes the news." I sigh and draw myself upright. I'm not sure how Saul will react to his appointment.

"Well, are you going to keep me in suspense or were you planning on let me hang for the next century." Saul gripes at us.

"Yes Nimrod dear, tell Saul." I bat my eyelashes at Nimrod from my safe place at the table.

Nimrod gives a heavy sigh and says. "Napoleon has demanded that the Protectors going to Saint Louis take a Healer with them,"

"Oh." Saul blinks in wonder.

"Oh, he says." Nimrod clicks his tongue and drags a hand through his hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.