Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 7: A brief glimpse

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7: A brief glimpse - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

In waking, I find Nimrod's penis hard up against my back. Somehow Saul and I have switched places in the middle of the night. So I am butt up against Nimrod and Saul is hanging off the bed. Wiggling around some till I have Nimrods length fit between my legs, I rub till he grows harder and moans in his sleep. Saul, on the other side moans in return. It is really cute. I want to reach around and kiss Nimrod but he had reacted so badly to my kiss last night that I don't dare wake him.

As I am contemplating what to do next he starts grinding into my butt.

I am lost in the rhythm within seconds, Nimrod seems to have an effect on me. His hands reach down and he touched my butt; slowly he parts my cheeks and rubs. I can feel tingles. I stroke my butt down his shaft. He strokes it back with his finger, pushing in some more, making room. It is intense. Finally I can not take it any more. I grind my butt in to his hand. At this point he pushes his penis into me, sliding deep. I can feel the tingles all the way down to my toes. I don't dare breathe.

Saul must have sensed my intense emotions because his eyes pop open. He leans over me and strokes Nimrod's cheek. Nimrod shifts his rhythm till it comes to a stop. I can tell he is now awake but not finished. I moan in passion, he had better not leave me hanging, this causes the hands that are holding my hips to tighten.

"Do not stop," I beg Nimrod. I hear him hiss his frustration at finding himself in this position. He is in deep and I can feel the tingles increase now that he is aware.

Nimrod, in response, strokes my hips and one of his hands snakes around to my front to hold me tight. He starts his rhythm again. This time more sure and steady; but as gentle as he was with Saul last night.

I look into Saul's eyes to see his reaction to this development, at first I think he is jealous. He has been Nimrod's only lover for a very long time. But then he smiles sweetly and he takes my hands which had been kneading the bed sheet when Nimrod started and places them on his very erect penis.

The hands guide and stroke. All three of us find the same rhythm this time so that we all come at the same time. I spend an extra minute with my own private shudders. Saul scoots forward and hugs the two of us together. Nimrod and me.

This was what I had been looking for.


"You cheated," Nimrod harrumph's in my ear. "but it worked."

"I am your girl." I giggle at him and rub my butt against his slack penis. His hands have not stopped stroking my hips this whole time.

"I am an old man," Nimrod laughs at my blatant action. "I'm lucky if I can get it up at all these days," he gives me a whack on my butt as he climbs out of the bed. With self-conscious ease he grabs a robe hanging off the back to the door. Slipping it on he looks over at Saul and me.

"You two have a hour then I am not responsible for what happens," he leans over and kiss Saul hard on the lips. I can see him hesitate, but he leans toward me and gives me a kiss too.

"Good morning to you too," I wave at him as he heads out of the bedroom. Leaving Saul to my tender mercies.

You're amazing Chronos," Saul leans in to take my mouth in a soft kiss. "You made Nimrod fall in love with you in one night."

"And I can kill a wyrm one handed," I remind him. "So come here my healer man, we have an hour to put to good use." I pull his head down for a more intense kiss.

As promised, an hour later Nimrod comes back in with a tray of breakfast. He happily takes his clothes off and climbs back into bed to join us. It is a much more relaxed affair.

When we all climb out of bed and wash up, Nimrod tells us his news. While Saul and I were having our happy hour, a Messenger had come from Melville. He wants the Elders to meet and has invited me to come along.


It is with some help from Nimrod that I get my clothes clean and am able to join him in the Library bunker for the council of the elders on time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.