Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

The Pettada don't understand dancing. Music and motion and expression. All of that is lost on them, anytime I tried to explain they would just give me a blank look. So, to say I missed dancing is an understatement. I was parched for dancing.


I get to dance with so many people that I lose track of all the names and faces. Everyone is happy to meet me. They all know my name and thanks to Maggie they know some of my deeds. She must have told everyone how I had saved her life. I am not sure everyone was grateful with that little chatter box.

It is truly late when the party finally breaks up. Maggie had been dragged off to bed by an older woman, who I assume was her mother, sometime earlier. Saul and I stay to help with the clean up. We work well together, easily in tune with one another. Breaking down benches and tables. Adding to the stacks. When we are close to done one of the women waves us off.

"Saul, Chronos, you two shouldn't be doing the work. You did your share yesterday, GO away and have some fun," she shoos us.

Saul takes my hand and squeezes it. His eyes shine with anticipation. I let him lead me off to the fields and low bushes. Close to the walls around the compound. It is another beautiful night.

"I can't believe you propositioned Nimrod," Saul laughs at my audacity. "I have been in love with him since my majority and no one has even talked to him the way you did." he tells me in sweet sincerity. I pull him into my arms. As much as I would like to hear about his love for Nimrod, I have other ideas in mind.

"You love him, Saul, it would not be right to be with you without him as well," I explain as I slide my hands up his shoulder and into his soft hair.

He wraps his arms around my waist in response. Our mouths settle into one another for a soft kiss of exploration. I can feel his warmth and his out pouring of love. He moans into my mouth and strains closer. He is delicious in his responses. I am so glad I was right, he is worth the wait, the sharing. I melt into his arms welcoming his touch. When we come up for air, he flicks a hand though my color changed locks.

"I liked your green hair." In the dark he can't see my smirking smile in response.

As I start to answer, the night air is rent with a scream. Tensing up I jerk away from Saul and look around for the source. Saul looks at me in confusion. It is then I realize, he can't hear the screams.

"'Ware!" I take his hand and start pulling him towards the bunkers.

"What is it?" he asks worried now that he can sense something too.

"There is something out there, get to a bunker, sound the alarm. Tell them to look for the girl with the glowing sword and try not to shoot me." I instruct him.

He nods, not happy, but he understands I sense things that are not in sight.

The universe guides me thus.

"Go!" Yelling at him as I give him an extra push.

Then I leap out into the darkness.

With a blink I switch to infrared vision. When I am a few more leaps away from Saul I waken my sword. It hisses into being. A pulsing yellow light like the star from which I come from. Running toward the sounds of screaming, I have yet to see what is out there. Scanning the terrain I can see nothing.

I start a criss cross pattern now heading toward the bunkers and cottages. I know there is something out there. I can feel it's anger now.

Slowing down, I listen. The wind is silent. I listen. The earth ... what is this, it is with shock that I listen to the earth screaming. Then there is a small tremor.

It is underground. Tunneling? "Damn do I not ever get a day off?" I swear out loud.

"Hiya Chronos," It is Camulus, Gwen's younger brother, and wounded Protector. "What's all the fuss?" He asks.

I can see by the light of my sword, the look on his face plainly shows that he thinks I have been playing some mad game across the night terrain.

I snap my teeth together in frustration. Great, someone to babysit. He is hurt. It is with some resignation that tell him what I am looking for, he 'is' all I have got right now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.