Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I am slow to wake, but there is an insistent voice in my ear, calling my name. "Nosis. wake up," she says, all high pitched and chipper. She pulls me out of my happy dream world.

Groaning, I roll over to try and escape the voice. She doesn't stop.

"Oh come on, you can't be that tired," Maggie laughs at me.

By the Universe, what did I do to deserve this. To be woken up by the teeny bober squad.

"Maggie, you have to the count of 3 to leave and never come back," I hiss blearily at her.

"It is day of the last harvest, everyone helps," she chirps brightly at me.

"What are we harvesting?" I admit it she has my interest. Food could be a good thing.

"Corn!" she screeches enthusiastically.

"Give me 5 minutes," I crack open an eye. Sadly it really is young Maggie standing there, she is holding hurricane lantern above my head. She also has a the biggest grin on her face. I wonder, unkindly, how often she gets to wake up the adults.

"Gwen said she left some clothes for you, cause the last ones were just too disgusting to even think about putting back on, even if you did clean them. She said that you were going to have a burn party. can I come, please," She gestures wildly as she keeps on talking, taking the light with her and causing me to see strange shadows on the walls around me.

I am not sure when was the last time I was around a teenager. Maybe the last time I was on this planet. Now I feel old compared to her energy and enthusiasm.

I sit up slowly taking in my bearings. I am in an underground bunker. I can taste the bleach in the air, from the near by laundry room. I look around for the promised clothes that Gwen sent. There, next to my only suit of clothes, a Tess'rea night gown, is some buckskin clothes in a neat little pile. I did not even hear Gwen stop by, This last week has been most trying.

Was Gwen a tanner or a weaver? I ask myself. I really should know if she is going to be my new patron. I stood and shake out the clothes. I look them over. A skirt long enough to cover my knees and a shirt, no more of a tank top really.

I had been, for the most part, ignoring Maggie's chatter as background noise till now, I tune back, in to hear her tell me whose clothing this was.

"That used to be Gwen's when she was my age. She said that it should fit you being that you are shorter then her and she didn't want to give you any more of the old storage stuff as you seem to be really rough on cloth fabrics."

I chuckle at Maggie's brand of story telling. She seems to have survived her captivity and death threat well. I wonder briefly if I am her new hero, as I slowly get dressed.

Maggie just keeps up her chatter while I strip and change. I am not used to animal hides, they were rare to get, and one was consider gouache if you flaunted this much hide on your persons. Gwen old duds fit well. A little tight in the chest, and lose in the hips.

I swish around in a circle, causing Maggie to sigh. She stops talking for a minute as she take in my appearance.

"You look human now. Except for the hair," she tries not to wince as she looks at my chin length moss green hair. I chuckle at her. Truly my hair is not the only strange thing about me.

"If it makes you feel better I can hide it," I say as I bring my right arm up and touch a couple of lumpy spots with my left. I adjust the hidden dials, till my hair fades to a soft light brown.

I look up and see Maggie is dying to ask me about my chameleon circuitry. This was one of those crazy ideas, my old master had. May he find peace.

I wink at her "Trade secret, kiddo."

She wiggle her chin like she is going to argue, but then she just tosses her long black hair back and reminds me that there is a harvest.

"Alright. Lead on Maggie my dear," I link elbows with her. And turn to lead her out of my cubby hole.

"Wait!" She stops and jerks back. "Oh I forgot," she swings me back around and disengages my arm. She drops down under the bed, to pull out something that was hiding there.

"Boots!" She cries out triumphantly and scrambles out holding up a pair of moccasins.

I look over the boots critically. True I don't currently have any footwear, as I left everything behind in the explosion. With a sigh, I sit back down on the bed and start putting my new boots on. It looks like they want me to blend in. I guess I can blend with foot wear. While I am at it, I should remember to put on my sword. The last time I left it behind, we got kidnapped and almost fed to a pack of wolves.

I pull the sword hilt out of the wall where I stuck it last night, I then wrap the gold chain around my waist and over my shoulder bandoleer style. I attach the hilt where the chain forms and X on my left hip. Now I am ready.

I look over to Maggie. She gives me a nod of approval, then leads me through the maze of sleeping quarters of the women's dorm to the ladder out.

I can see the sunlight pouring down though hole at the top. I hear the muted conversation of family and friends going to work. The Kindred as they call themselves. Somehow, the universe guide me, I have ended up in the state of Missouri some one hundred years after the big one. A war to end all wars. Nuclear Holocaust. How can they have been so stupid? I shake my head to clear the memory.

In this new dark ages of man, I have found a Compound of survivors. Or I should call them Thrivers, as they are doing better than just surviving. This is a growing community and a thriving culture. While I am happy to take their offered hospitality, I am not sure this is the place for me. I am not a big one for dos and don'ts, as my master would tell anyone who asked, but then he was a rule breaker too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.