Interview With a Pimp - Cover

Interview With a Pimp

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Spiker the pimp reveals his own background and those of his "ladies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Prostitution  

"So how long has Tracy been working for you?"

"'Bout two years."

"And her husband has never found out?"

"Nope. The poor sap has no idea. He even bought her a new BMW not long ago for an anniversary present -- and get this, she begged off from a weekend in Aruba so she could do a movie star's husband while the movie star jetted off to Aspen with her two boyfriends. You should have heard the story Tracy gave her husband as to why she had to be away on their anniversary weekend."

"What movie star?"

"I ain't that dumb. Maybe star is stretchin' it a bit. But she's been in several movies -- most of them with her clothes off.

"What else can you tell me about being a pimp?"

"Well, one problem is other pimps tryin' to move in on your territory. They try to take your ladies away from ya. You know, offer a better cut, tell 'em they'll treat 'em better and such, but my ladies don't fall for that crap. Like I said, I treat 'em right."

"Have any ever left you?"

"Yeah, Karen. Big Mike, he's another pimp, offered her a better deal and she went over and starting hookin' for Big Mike. Weren't no time until she was back beggin' me to take her back. Said he lied. Said he beat her up pretty bad. She was black and blue and her lip was split."

"Did you take her back?"

"Hell, no I didn't take her back. Damned piece of crap walked out on me and then comes crawlin' back begging me to take her back. No way!"

"Where is she now?"

"Hell if I know. Probably went back to Big Mike."

"Have any of the girls ever quit hooking?"

"Yeah, Lucy. Sort of. Cute thing. Little. Not even five feet. I heard she was tryin' to take care of her mother -- Alzheimer's. Anyway she was workin' in some department store but not makin' much. So I made her an offer. She told me no, but after she'd tried several times to get a better job and couldn't she came back to see me. Tell you the truth, I felt sorry for her. I should have had her on the streets 'cause she wasn't all that good, but hey, like I said I felt sorry for her, so I kept her on call."

"As one of your "A" girls."

"Yeah, I mean, she tried hard so I gave her some private lessons, if you know what I mean and she got better. But wouldn't you know, she fell in love with some childhood sweetheart and got married."

"Did she tell him?"

"I told her not to, but she said she had to be honest with him. When she did it was marriage over and right after that her mom died."

"What happened then?"

"She tried to make it on her own but it wasn't long before she was back askin' if she could come back to work for me."

"And?"

"She's workin' the streets now."

"You don't feel sorry for her any more?"

"Why should I? She made her choice. It just didn't work out. I told her not to tell hubby about her life before, but would she listen? Then when her mom died she didn't need the big bucks any more so I got her workin' the corners where she shoulda been all along."

"So none have ever left for good?"

"None of mine. I've heard stories 'bout a few who left and didn't come back, but who knows if they're true."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.