Interview With a Pimp - Cover

Interview With a Pimp

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Spiker the pimp reveals his own background and those of his "ladies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Prostitution  

TRACY

The thirty two year old continued to brush her hair in front of the hotel room dresser mirror while the man dressed. Tracy Copperton admired herself, then set down the brush, snapped her bra in place and pulled her thong up over her shapely legs and thighs. Her body was what she felt proudest of, her three a week workouts at a local spa, she felt, worth the effort. Her eyes were a brilliant green, hair brunette, her face a bit too angular to be called beautiful. But all things considered, she was attractive and knew it.

Perhaps that was one reason why she attracted men (and lovers) like flies. She had married Richard seven years ago, almost entirely because of his money and the security and life style he could give her. They weren't filthy rich, but they lived comfortably in one of the nicer neighborhoods and she drove a BMW and relaxed by the swimming pool Richard had had installed just for her. But Richard was a rather conventional lover and Tracy grew bored rather easily.

She had started having affairs less than a year after she and Richard were married. Her current paramour was number five and, alas, the same old ennui had set in.

"Bert, I think it best if we don't see each other any more."

"But why?"

"Frankly, I'm bored. When we first began seeing each other there was excitement, electricity, there was the danger we might be caught. All that together made it vibrant, interesting, fun! But now we've settled into a routine. Every Tuesday we meet at one of these dreary hotels and..."

"Dreary hotels? You wouldn't say so if you saw what I paid for this room."

"And a real gentleman would never mention the cost of the room. Our relationship has become humdrum. I'm tired."

"And the sex?"

"Oh, you're not a bad lover, Bert, just far too predictable."

"So I'm being dismissed."

"Nothing so dramatic. Your a good looking man, There are plenty of other women."

"And other men?"

"Yes, darling, plenty of other men and I intend to find them."

"Then this is good-bye."

"Oh not forever. We'll no doubt run into each other at the country club or the tennis club."

"So you've chewed me up and now you're spitting me out," he opined.

"Something like that, yes. Now be a good little boy and run along."

The man finished dressing then opened the door.

"Someday you'll meet your match, Tracy."

"Maybe, but certainly not today."

With that he left closing the door a bit harder than necessary.

Tracy Copperton smiled and turned back to the mirror to refresh her makeup. She had meet young Matt Winslow at that dinner party the other night. The college Senior had actually finessed getting seated next to her and in a couple of whispered moments had let her know he would be more than interested in spending some time alone with her. She had, at first, been amused then had become interested when, under the table, he had gone so far as to place his hand on her leg.

"My, you seem to be a young man who knows what he wants," she had whispered.

"I am indeed," he replied, smiling.

"I am married you know."

"That hasn't slowed you down in the past," he said.

"And how would you know that?"

"Oh, a beautiful woman, looking for a little excitement. The word gets around."

"Hmmm, but you are wrong about one thing."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Sweetie, I'm not looking for a little excitement. I'm looking for a LOT of excitement."

"That can be arranged."

"Then suppose you call me and we'll see if we can't excite each other."

"It will be my pleasure."

They had met at a hotel the following week. The young man did not exaggerate. He was handsome, muscular, conditioned and well equipped. That encounter had lasted more than three hours. When they finally lay back on the bed side by side, both were sated and exhausted. Matt was far more energetic than any of her other lovers had been and experienced enough to afford her the pleasure she sought. Tracy knew that her lovers were like novas, the hotter they were the sooner they burned out, but Matt was young and vibrant and witty and charming, far more so than Bert of whom she had quickly grown tired. So Bert was cast aside for Matt who would amuse her for a while and when she was tired of him... ? Well, she would just have to see, wouldn't she. He had asked if he could call her and she had given him a come hither look of assent.

She finished dressing, took a last look in the mirror and with a smile of approval checked her watch. Yes, it had been almost fifteen minutes since Bert had left. She always made sure they would not be seen leaving together or even at the same time. She picked up her purse, cast a last glance around the room to make sure she was leaving nothing incriminating and with a last thought to seeing Matt once again, swept out of the room.

The following weekend, with Richard out of town on business, she had met Matt at a hotel where the two had wasted no time in breaking in the king sized bed in the suite he had reserved. They had spent Friday night together, toured the city and dined at a couple of fine restaurants and again retired to their room for more frolicking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.