Interview With a Pimp - Cover

Interview With a Pimp

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Spiker the pimp reveals his own background and those of his "ladies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Prostitution  

"And is Trixie still one of your ladies?"

"Sure is, although she works the streets now. A couple of years ago a John beat her up real bad. He was wearing a ring and he cut up her face. Lots of scars and her chassis got some wear and tear on it too, so she don't get top dollar no more. But she does all right on the street."

"How much does she make?"

"When she first started I easily got a hundred, sometimes even two for her. And she was popular. So she was pulling down around a G a night. Course now its more like a couple of bills, but I ain't complain' as long as she turns her share of tricks."

"Is she still in love with you?"

"Yeah, the stupid bitch, but at least she knows her place now, knows she's just another one of my hos."

"Do the laldies get to keep much of the money they make for you?"

"They on commission. The more they make the more I pay 'em. Usually 'bout twenty percent."

"You get to keep eighty percent?"

"Yeah. Hey don't look at me that way. I got expenses. I got to buy off cops now and then and spring 'em when they do get run in. I offer protection for 'em too."

"What about Trixie? Sounds like she didn't get too much protection."

"That was a accident. The John was a guy she'd been with before. We both thought he was okay. Turns out he was high on coke that day and just went crazy. I have all my best girls escorted these days. But I got to work too. I usually line up the Johns for my best ladies. That sometimes takes a lot of phone calls."

"Your best ladies are the younger, prettier ones?"

"You got it."

"And when they're no longer as young or as pretty?"

"They wind up workin' the streets."

"Do you... ?"

"Screw 'em myself? 'Course! I keep the best ones close by so whenever I get the urge I don't have to wait. 'Course too, whenever a lady wants to go to work for me, she got to prove she's good enough."

"Are any of the other ladies in love with you?"

"Hell they'd all be in love with me if I let 'em. But after Trixie, I knew i didn't want any more of that "in love" crap. So now it's all business. They screw the Johns and me whenever I want and I pay 'em."

"Tell us about another one of your ladies."

"Well, let's see. There's Kathy. She was the second girl in my stable."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.