Interview With a Pimp - Cover

Interview With a Pimp

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Spiker the pimp reveals his own background and those of his "ladies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Prostitution  

The next few days saw Trixie tell her parents of her new love and her intent to be married. They, of course, hit the roof and forbade her from seeing Spiker ever again. She responded by secretly withdrawing her college fund from the bank and giving it all to Spiker to enable them to live until his new business could be established. Cutting all ties with her parents, Trixie and Spiker moved into a small apartment in a less than savory neighborhood and Trixie became "his woman" as Spiker called her.

But the money did not last long, especially with Spiker's rather extravagant spending habits. A sixty inch plasma TV, new outfits and a late model Caddy along with his habit of buying rounds for all his buddies at the local bar as a show of his new found wealth soon had their bank account at zero with no prospects.

"How come there's nothin' to eat around here?"he asked rummaging through the kitchen's bare shelves.

"Honey, our bank account is at zero."

"Can't be! I got that new outfit ordered from Fancos. Suit, tie, shoes and that new watch."

"Maybe you could wait until..."

"Hey, Baby, you want your man to look good or not?

"Of course. It's just that..."

"Well then, you gonna need to get some money in that bank account."

"Honey, I'm sorry, but..."

Somehow he had managed to make it all her fault.

"Look, I'm still workin' on that new business, but it takes time."

"I'll go look for a job."

"What kind of job? You a high school dropout, just like me. Nobody gonna hire you even if you do have the tightest pussy in town."

"But then what are we going to do? The rent is due in a couple of days and there's nothing to eat."

"Baby, I been thinkin'. You remember Bernie from the poker game last week?"

"Oh, the big guy with the scar across his face."

"Yeah, that's him. Well you may have noticed that he had eyes for you all night long."

"So?"

"So Bernie's in the money. Asked me if you'd ever be interested..."

"No, I most certainly would not be interested. Spiker, I can't believe you'd think that I would even consider..."

"Look, Baby, we need the money. If you ain't willin' to help out around here..."

"You know I will. But -- that!"

"Hey, just to get us out of this little problem. Besides, everybody knows he's a real stud."

"I don't care about that. I just want you."

"Hey, I know that, Baby. But we need the money bad."

"Couldn't I just get a job?"

"Like I said, what kind of job could you get? Flippin' hamburgers for five bucks an hour? Besides we need the money now!"

"But what you're suggesting is..."

"What I'm suggesting is a tumble with a friend of mine who will pay well."

"Couldn't you ust borrow the money?"

"Bernie ain't the lendin' kind. He gives me money, he wants somethin' in return."

"Please, Spiker. I really don't want to do this."

"Okay, if you don't care any more about me than that, you can just clear out."

"Clear out? Oh, my God, Spiker, you wouldn't!"

"If you can't take care of your man, you don't deserve me."

"But..."

"No buts, little girl. You either love me enough to do this or you don't. Simple as that!"

Trixie was trapped. She didn't realize it but Spiker had maneuvered her into a corner from which her only escape was to lose him (or so she thought). She abhorred the idea of going to bed with another man, especially one as crude as Bernie (She hadn't told Spiker but during the poker game, Bernie had cornered her in the kitchen when she was getting the guys some beer and started feeling her up). But in her naivety she didn't know Spiker was bluffing and she simply couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

"I ... all right, I'll do it!"

Spiker was suddenly all smiles.

"Great, Baby. I'll call Bernie right now."

"Just this once?" she added.

"Sure, Baby, just this once," he agreed having no intention of honoring that agreement.

The following afternoon Spiker vacated the apartment after giving Trixie some last minute advice.

"Now wear something sexy and wipe that frown off your face."

"I don't want to do this."

"I know, but you're doin' it for me. Now just make sure you show him a good time -- a REAL good time."

With that he was out the door and Trixie was left to prepare for her "date" as Spiker called it. She couldn't understand why Spiker would stand still for, let alone condone her going to bed with another man, but even that imponderable was overshadowed by her absolute devotion to the man. The truth was that if he had asked her to jump off a cliff she would have done so without a second thought.

So with Bernie due in a little over an hour she bathed and then donned the sheer, see-through teddy which Spiker liked so well, daubed a bit of cologne behind her ears and, as Spiker had instructed, between her breasts and in her nest hair as well.

At this point she simply wanted this to be over, so the wait seemed interminable, but at last there was a knock and she opened the door to the bruiser she was expecting -- along with a surprise. Standing alongside him were two other black men, both huge and neither particularly good looking.

When she saw the other men Trixie jumped behind the opened door, her head sticking out and her eyes bulging.

"Bernie, what... ?"

"Oh didn't Spiker tell you? A couple of friends are in town so i thought I'd bring them by and we could party."

"Spiker didn't say anything about anyone else."

"It's okay, Sugar," he said muscling by her and leading the other two into the small apartment.

"But ... but..."

"Hey, get us some cool ones while we relax."

Trixie was now scared half out of her mind. It had been bad enough to think of allowing Bernie to screw her, but this...

"This here is Ratso and Corky."

Trixie tried to smile but the fear was evident on her face, so she retreated to the kitchen for the beers.

Returning she saw the men had indeed made themselves comfortable sprawled on the couch and chair.

Handing the men the beers, the frightened teenager tried to back away but a strong arm grabbed her around the waist and pulled her over onto the couch.

"Let's party, kid," said Ratso ripping the teddy from her. Trixie, now naked except for the heels Spiker had advised her to wear squirmed to get free but the big man just laughed, held her with one hand while he kissed her, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth and throat. With the other he groped her, his finger finding its way inside her small nest.

The others simply laughed as Trixie tried to get free.

"No, don't! If Spiker finds out..."

"Sugar," said Bernie coming over to whisper in her ear, "Spiker knows all about me bringin' my friends along."

"I don't believe you."

"Well, it don't matter whether you believe me or not. We come for some pussy and we ain't leavin' without some."

"No, no, please!" she begged as the men stripped and the one called Corky lay on the floor face up. Trixie was lifted off the couch and set astraddle of the large muscular brute.

"No, please!" she cried, but far too late. With a massive thrust she was pushed down from her shoulders and Corky thrusted upward the result being that he was three fourths of the way inside her before she could even react. Another combination of thrusts and he was buried inside her.

Her screams of agony from the sudden impalement were stifled as she was pushed forward on Corky's chest while he began a rhythmic thrusting. She looked up only to see Ratso's more than adequate phallus staring her in the face.

"How good are you at suckin' cock, little girl?" he grinned.

With no escape and hoping to get this nightmare over as soon as possible, Trixie leaned forward a bit more and took the quivering meat into her mouth. She nearly choked when he began thrusting and forced himself far down her throat.

But the biggest and most terrible surprise was yet to come. As she rode Corky and sucked Ratso, Bernie had aligned himself behind her. As she felt his lance touch her anal opening, Trixie tried to pull away but she was trapped and her meager efforts against the three men were useless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.