I Belong to Snake Now - Cover

I Belong to Snake Now

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A naïve young wife who spends too much time home alone begins to explore the internet for the first time. After a few relatively harmless chats she finds herself being blackmailed into becoming a sex slave to a big bad biker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

A half hour later Mickey showed up. He didn’t come in. He waited for us in his truck. Snake pulled me after him and pushed me into the center of the seat and got in after me. As soon as he closed the door Mickey started the truck and drove off. Still nobody spoke.

Mickey drove towards the large Army base on the edge of town. It looks like he’s going to drive on base which could be a problem because of the way I’m not quite dressed and my purse is at the house. I have no I.D. with me. But just before he got to the gate he turned down a side street to the right, drove about another block and pulled up in front of a large old house.

They got out and Snake jerked me roughly out of the truck. He pulled me along after him, up the path and to the front door of the old house. At the door Snake knocked and a tiny woman answered the door. She could not have been more than four feet tall. She appears to be about thirty-five or forty years old, it was hard to tell. When she saw Snake she stopped smiling. But she stepped aside and let us in.

I looked around and saw several long, narrow hallways leading out of the foyer with many small rooms off of them. From what I can see it appears that the upstairs is arranged pretty much the same way.

The reception area is a fairly large room with several couches and chairs spread around. There are half a dozen women sitting around in baby doll pajamas or underwear of various descriptions. Their attire reminded me of a catalog I once saw for Fredericks of Hollywood. They all looked up when they saw us come in. But when they saw us, or rather, when they saw Snake, they all looked away quickly.

The little woman came up to me and said, “My name is Momma. You can call me that. Come with me for a minute. We need to have a little talk.”

She led off down one of the narrow hallways and into a small cubicle with a small bed and a washstand. She sat me down so that our eyes were pretty much level. Then she spoke quietly, “Girly, I don’t know what you did. But you have fucked up. You made Snake mad. He brought you to me to teach you a lesson. Do you know what this place is?”

I have my suspicions. But I hope I’m wrong. I shook my head to indicate that I did not.

“This is a whorehouse,” she said, matter of factly. “As you know, on the other side of that fence out there is a large Army base and today is payday. For the next couple of days this will be the busiest place in town. Snake wants me to work your ass off for two days.”

“That means pretty near around the clock fucking and sucking. He told me he wants me to tie you to a bed and let anyone who wants you come in and do anything they want to you for free. When he called I talked him into an alternative that will earn him a little money. I’m going to offer you a choice. It’s your decision. It doesn’t matter to me either way. If you want, you can join the other girls, greet customers at the door and invite them back here for a good time. They’ll be a lot less rough on you that way. Like I said, it’s up to you. If you take the easy way then at least you can get up and clean up and stretch your legs between customers. It’s that or I tie you down and start putting the word out that you are back here. Pick.”

I felt a band of steel close around my chest as Momma explained my options. The blood rushed from my head and I thought I was going to pass out. She can see I’m in distress. But she doesn’t really seem to care beyond how this will affect her life.

She gave me a moment to answer and when I didn’t she reached for some chains under the bed.

“No, wait! I ... I’ll do it. Please, don’t tie me up.”

She said, “Okay, stand up. Now, hand me that slip.”

She put my only article of clothing on a small shelf under the washstand and led me out of the room. She pointed out the bathroom and then took me back to the parlor.

Snake and Mickey are sitting around, sipping a beer and flirting with the prostitutes. When I came in they gave me dirty looks and then ignored me. It’s still early in the afternoon but already young men are wandering in. They usually came in pairs. But sometimes they came in alone and every once in a while in large, vocal, groups. But mostly in pairs. Most of them look very young.

I was in the foyer only a minute when the door was opened to admit two young men. They came in and looked at the girls. We all had to line up. They walked down the line and made their selections. I was chosen right away. The young men paid Momma and then we went back to our rooms.

I tried to act nice, tried to be friendly. These young men don’t know I’m here against my will. It isn’t their fault I’m being blackmailed and tormented by that animal. They’re just horny kids a long way from home. The first man who selected me undressed quickly and handed me his rubber. I knelt down and sucked on his cock for a minute and when he was nice and hard I slid the rubber on. It was difficult at first. I’ve never seen a rubber before. Luckily, once you get the package open it’s pretty easy to figure out how it works.

I lay back on the bed and the young man was all over me. I felt sorry for him. I don’t know how much he paid to fuck me. But it was over so fast. It was all over in about the same amount of time it had taken me to put the rubber on him!

He groaned and said, “Thank you, ma’am,” very quietly. I put my arms around him and whispered, “Don’t tell anyone, but would you like to do it again?”

His face lit up and he kissed me. Then he got a funny look on his face and said, “Oh, sorry ma’am, I know you ladies don’t like to kiss.”

He’s so sweet! I pulled him close and as he fucked me again I kissed him passionately.

When he came again he got up and I pulled the rubber off of his soft cock and I couldn’t resist. I leaned forward and sucked his cock clean. When he was dressed I said, “Remember...” and I held my finger to my lips. He nodded his head and we walked to the door.

As Momma showed him out I heard him telling her that I was the best he ever had. I’m sorry, but that was just so damned sweet. I know that what I’m doing, everything about it, is horrible. But he was just a horny young guy and he was nice. It suddenly struck me that I’m only twenty-two! I’m about the same age as most of these young men coming in but I’m thinking of these guys as kids! I guess the things Snake is putting me through are aging me.

I finally glanced at Snake and Mickey. They seem a little put out that I wasn’t freaked at having to work in a whorehouse. I thought to myself, “Give it time guys! I have only done one guy!”

From then on, throughout the night, until it finally slowed down sometime around four in the morning, I went up and down that hallway time after time, with occasional stops in the bathroom to clean up a little. There were nice guys and shits. They were handsome and ugly and every race you could name. One time I had to take two guys at once and twice I had to work with another girl for an older customer.

After every customer I would tie up the rubber and drop it in the wastebasket. The wastebasket was nearly half full by the time I went down the hallway after my last customer at a little after four. By then there was only me and one other girl still around. Most of the other girls had given up over an hour ago. Snake and Mickey left after my third or fourth customer.

Nobody had come in for half an hour and I was almost asleep in the chair when the bell rang. Momma went to the door and let in a group of six older men. I guess they must be officers or NCOs. They look like they’re in the service but they’re too old to be young privates like most of the men who fucked me tonight.

One of them talked quietly to Momma while the others were making conversation with me and the other girl. They have obviously been drinking but they don’t seem drunk or obnoxious. I saw Momma nod her head and then all of us followed her down the hall to a slightly larger room than the cubicle in which I’ve been entertaining all night.

This room doesn’t have a bed. Instead there’s a padded bench about three feet long and about cock high. I was stretched out on my back and the other girl was lifted on top of me in a sixty-nine.

We both went right to work. My poor pussy has had a long night and her tongue felt pretty good right now. I suppose prostitutes aren’t supposed to have orgasms when they work. But I’m new at this and I’ve enjoyed quite a few of them tonight. It wasn’t long before I was having more. This girl is good!

The men stood nearby watching us for a while. Sometimes one would touch us, rub her ass or reach between us and squeeze a boob. We ate each other for what seemed like a very long time. After a while I heard the men undressing and I watched as a long, hard cock slid into the girl on top of me. At the same time I felt one sliding into me. I started licking the cock and balls in my face and it was several minutes before I realized that this guy isn’t wearing a rubber. At this point in my life I just didn’t care. Since Snake entered my life I’ve been fucked by too many bareback bikers to care.

Thanks in part to the girl’s tongue which was still at work between my legs, I was really getting into the cock in my pussy. But I’m still trying to pay attention to the cock in the pussy in my face. I could tell when he was close to cumming by the noises he was making. Just before he came he pulled his slimy cock out of her and forced it into my mouth. If they thought this would faze me they were mistaken. I’ve swallowed more sperm in the last week and a half than most women do in a life time.

I gulped down his hot bitter load and sucked him clean. While I swallowed his cum and gobbled his cock, even taking the head of it into my throat, he loudly exclaimed “Far fucking out! Fuck! This bitch is good!”

I heard his praise and I imagine my lack of sleep and the constant fucking was getting to me because I actually felt proud! But I didn’t think it was fair when the guy fucking me came around to cum in my mouth, too. I guess that was arrangement they had worked out with Momma, though. That was how it worked for all six men. I guess I’m the only girl in the place who they can cum in without a condom.

They finally left and the other girl and I got cleaned up and went back out front. I had been doing this for more than twelve hours now. In all that time not one of the other girls has spoken to me except Momma. Not even the one I had just eaten out. I couldn’t figure out if they didn’t like me or didn’t like me cutting into their sales. Maybe it was because they know I’m not a prostitute. Or at least, until last night I wasn’t a prostitute.

After the six men left so did the girl I had eaten out. It was just me and Momma and we were falling asleep in chairs. I think we got to sleep for nearly an hour before the bell rang again. Momma came back in with three young guys. They were disappointed to find that there was only me. Not that I was a disappointment. They just didn’t want to share. They decided, since they had no choice, that they would share. But they would each use a different hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.