I Belong to Snake Now - Cover

I Belong to Snake Now

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A naïve young wife who spends too much time home alone begins to explore the internet for the first time. After a few relatively harmless chats she finds herself being blackmailed into becoming a sex slave to a big bad biker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

Early in the afternoon I had company. The couple who came by the day I did Snake’s laundry showed up at the door. Apparently the woman is supposed to get things set up. I showed her what I’ve done and she seemed quite pleased. She turned to me and said, “You did great. Thanks. You only have one thing left to do. Follow me.”

She led me into the living room and sat down. She sat back and spread her legs and smiled at me without saying a word.

I knelt between her knees, leaned forward and started kissing her. I started at her knees and as I kissed my way up her thighs I pushed the hem of her skirt up. She reached down and pulled her skirt up and held it out of my way. She’s wearing a tiny little lacey thong that doesn’t cover much more than her clit and her swollen labia.

I kissed and licked all around that little black piece of cloth. Then I started kissing it and licking it as well. It was soon getting very wet from both inside and out. I put my lips over it and gently breathed through it. At last I had to move it out of the way so that I could taste her.

She moaned loudly and lifted her hips up to meet my tongue as I pulled that little piece of cloth out of the way. I was surprised to find that I’m really enjoying this, despite the guilt that’s nagging away at me because of the things I’ve been taught in my church. I could only resolve that conflict by reminding myself that I have no choice. I have to do this; this and everything else anyone wants me to do.

Despite my misgivings, giving her so much pleasure was exciting. I continued licking and sucking as she had several orgasms and finally she couldn’t take it anymore. She gently pushed my head away. As I backed away and straightened up I heard a male voice behind me say, “She lied to you. You had two things to do.”

The woman’s male companion pulled me to my feet and bent me over the chair where she’s sitting. I felt his cock entering me and I’m embarrassed to admit that I welcomed it. I was ready! He began fucking me hard and when I felt the woman who’s still seated in the chair I’m leaning over start squeezing my nipples and pulling on them it pushed me right over the edge.

At one point she had one of my nipples pulled out more than an inch and said to the man fucking me, “Damn! It’s a shame Snake won’t let us get some rings put in these. They’d be perfect!”

As soon as she said that I started cumming again. The contractions in my cunt seemed to set the man off and he joined me in a mutual orgasm. As soon as he pulled his softening cock out of me I dropped down and cleaned him off.

“Shit,” the woman exclaimed. “I’m horny again after watching that! Well, maybe later. Come on girl let’s get the grill fired up.”

I reached for my clothes but she stopped me. “You don’t need those. Let’s go.”

Why is it I’m the only one who never needs clothes?

We went out back and I just stood and watched while she started the grill. Then we went in to get some tables on which to start setting the food out. When we went back inside, Snake was up and already drinking a beer. I followed the woman around and helped her carry stuff and set things up.

It struck me as weird. I’ve been fucked by or had sex in some other way with so many of Snakes friends and acquaintances. Yet I only know the names of Snake, Mickey, Larry and Lisa. I’ve had sex with so many people but know the names of so few of them. And all those people call me cunt or bitch if they call me anything.

Pretty soon people, well, bikers (they’re almost like people), started arriving. I had been instructed to set up a couple of coolers around the yard and somebody filled them with beer and ice. I won’t go so far as to say I’ve gotten comfortable being naked in a crowd of people But I guess I’ve pretty much gotten used to it. That all changed when one couple showed up on two bikes, each with a kid behind them. They came in with their son, who’s about ten or eleven years old, and their daughter, who is perhaps nine or ten.

Except for the occasional grope when I got too close to someone I’m being pretty much ignored. Everyone is drinking and talking and laughing loudly. The crowd consisted mostly of men. By the time it got dark I would estimate that there were as many as twenty-five men and maybe half a dozen women. There isn’t all that much difference between the men and the women. Many of the men wear their hair nearly as long as the women. The women are laughing and talking just as loud and are just as course and crude as the men. Nothing that was done or said bothered them in the least. Not even a naked woman.

Still, I was really surprised to see two young kids show up. Someone gave the kids each a hot dog and a soft drink. I tried to stay out of the way, hoping they wouldn’t see me.

That didn’t work out too well. I was watching them, with the aim of making sure that if they headed my way I’d scurry to some other part of the yard. Unfortunately it wasn’t long before I saw the little girl look up and see me and smile. She immediately nudged her big brother and said something to him and pointed right at me. I had no place to go. They came right over and looked me up and down, front and back.

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. I noticed that those people closest to me are watching curiously. Finally the little girl said, “Who are you?”

“My name is Ashley,” I answered nervously. “I am a friend of the man who lives here.”

The little boy just kept looking at me quietly. But the little girl was quite precocious. She kept looking at me and asking embarrassing questions.

“How come you don’t have any clothes on?” she asked.

“Because Snake doesn’t want me to wear clothes sometimes.” I don’t know! How do I explain to a nine-year-old girl about why I’m standing around naked in a backyard full of partying bikers?! It would seem inappropriate to explain that I’m being blackmailed and I’m being forced to do all this crap against my will.

“You’re pretty.” The little boy had finally spoken.

“Thank you,” I replied.

They looked at me for a while longer and then they left once their curiosity had been satisfied.

As soon as they walked away I breathed a deep sigh of relief. The people closest to me who had overheard the conversation had a hearty laugh.

I slumped back against the wall of the house for a minute. Then I went and got a beer. Snake had not said anything about me drinking. I don’t want to piss him off. But I really need a drink.

As much as possible I tried to stay out of the way of the other guests. Every time I get near anyone I get groped roughly. It’s almost like all the men feel obligated.

The couple with the kids left after about an hour. I found it hard to believe they’d bring their kids to a party like this. Thinking back, though, I realize no one else seemed to think it was anything unusual.

I was just about to get another beer when Snake called me over. He pointed to where some of his friends are setting up a heavy wooden table in the middle of the back yard. He told me that they don’t play music at their parties because it always ends up getting too loud and the cops come. They still enjoy dancing though, especially the erotic kind. So he wants me to get up on that table and dance for a while.

I can see everyone watching to see what I’m going to do and smiling. I get the impression they were hoping I’d argue with him. I’m not that stupid! I don’t know what I’m going to do. I don’t have any experience with exotic dancing. But I’m not stupid enough to plead, argue or refuse.

When I got to the table I stood there trying to figure out the best way to climb up on it. Two of the men standing nearby helped me get up, and groped me liberally in the process.

I started playing a good dance tune in my head and trying to dance to it. I don’t have any experience as a nude dancer so it was hard for me. Nobody seemed to be complaining though. A bunch of the guys pulled their chairs up closer and watched for a while.

The evening wore on slowly. I had been dancing for more than an hour and I was exhausted. Most of the women have left by that time. I still saw two of them around. Lisa and the woman who I helped set up the food earlier. I noticed four men pulling a padded bench out of the patio door. I guess the table I’m dancing on and the bench must have come from the second bedroom which is always locked. I haven’t seen them in the house.

They set the bench down near me. Once they had it where they wanted it they came over, grabbed me and pulled me down. I was grateful, until I realized why they had taken me down. I was immediately placed on my back on the padded bench. A strap went around my waist and a clip was attached to rings on each side of my new collar. My hands and legs are free but I’m not going anywhere.

Someone had set up a movie screen and a projection TV while I was being placed on the bench and strapped down. In a few minutes everyone was watching a DVD that showed my first rape by Snake. It showed me crying and stripping and sucking his cock. It showed me playing with myself when I masturbated for the first time in my life. And then everyone got to watch as I was raped for the first time on that nasty floor in his living room.

Almost as soon as the movie started, men began wandering over and casually fucking me. At first it was one at a time. They were just using me to masturbate into while they watched the movie. Sometimes someone wouldn’t be able to wait and would fuck my mouth.

After the first couple of fucks the woman I helped earlier in the afternoon came over and wiped me off with a damp rag. Then the next man would quickly stick a cock in me and mess me up again. A few of them lifted my legs up, pushed my knees down onto my stomach and fucked my ass. But most of the men fucked my pussy. Apparently all twenty-five of them took at least one turn. But I recognized quite a few that came through the line at least twice.

I started getting very sore. All of them slammed their cocks into me so brutally. But after a while the pain began to fade away and I was just numb. I wasn’t paying much attention to what was going on around me. I noticed when the DVD changed and it showed my gang rape at the store. When that movie ended they showed the one of Larry fucking my ass in the store room, followed by Snake and Mickey working together to fuck me into unconsciousness.

It was a long damned night. It was early in the morning before everyone left, or just passed out somewhere. I was left on the bench all night. Every once in a while someone would stir and move to the corner of the yard and piss, then come over and fuck me again.

I wasn’t freed until seven o’clock the next morning! I was covered in cum. It was streaming down my legs and crusted on my face and chest and stomach. My hair was stiff with it.

After he set me free, Snake ordered me not to move. He went into the shed and came back with a hose. He hooked it up, turned the water on and made me stand against the fence. Then he sprayed me with the hose until most of the accumulated cum had been rinsed away. My hair is still stiff and there are still little dried flakes of cum here and there.

When he was satisfied he told me to air dry before going inside and taking a shower. I moved into the sunlight and used my hands to scrape some of the water off. The sun came out and it started warming up and soon I was dry.

I hurried to the shower. On the way through the house I was surprised at the number of people who are still there. Surprised and dismayed. My pussy is so sore it hurts to walk. I don’t think I can take anymore abuse but looking around I’m not confident I can convince anyone else of that. There are men passed out all around the house. Knowing these men as I have quickly come to I know they don’t care about women in general and me in particular as anything more than a sex toy. I’m just a piece of warm meat in which to pound their cocks.

I finally heard her name! The woman who’s pussy I have twice eaten out. The woman I helped set up the BBQ. Her name is Beth. I don’t dare use it. Since I made Snake so mad I don’t call any of these people by name. It’s safer that way.

Beth came into the bathroom as I was drying off and she led me to Snake’s bedroom. She made me lie down and spread my legs. I didn’t complain. I don’t know what she’s planning to do to me. But I’m so sore that I pray it won’t involve my pussy.

I was relieved to find that she didn’t bring me in here for sex. Instead she reached for a jar of ointment. I don’t know what it is. There’s no label on the jar. She started rubbing it on and then inside of my pussy and then my ass. It felt so cool and soothing.

While she was rubbing the cream in, she smiled and talked to me just like I was person! “Rough night, kid?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” I answered, grateful for a few kind words.

“Call me Beth, honey,” she said. “I want you to take it easy for the rest of the day. I talked to Snake and told him you need a few hours to recuperate. It isn’t over. There are still about a dozen guys around and they’ll be here most of the day and probably until after midnight. I expect that around dark Snake will have you back out there fucking and sucking his friends. He likes to be a good host. After that things will be more or less normal. I know it hurts. A lot of us have been through it. You just picked the wrong guy to hook up with in my opinion. You just have to remember that whatever you do, you don’t piss Snake off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.