I Belong to Snake Now
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A naïve young wife who spends too much time home alone begins to explore the internet for the first time. After a few relatively harmless chats she finds herself being blackmailed into becoming a sex slave to a big bad biker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

The next morning I showed up at the appointed time. Snake was eating breakfast when I got there. He told me he was going to sleep on the couch. I’m to clean his room and do the laundry. He handed me a large bag of coins but I said, “That’s alright, Sir. I can take the laundry to my house and do it for free.”

“Yeah, you wish. Stupid cunt! You’re going to go to the Laundromat at Main and Dorchester. Wear your slut clothes. While you’re there you can’t say no to anyone. If a man puts his hand on your ass, or on your tit, you let him. In fact, you smile at him. If he tells you to suck his cock or bend over so he can fuck you, you do that too. I’ve arranged for at least one of my friends to check on you. I guess you already know you don’t want to piss me off. Right?”

“Yes Sir.” I said, trying desperately to hide my disappointment.

I quickly went through his bedroom and removed all his dirty dishes and piled them in the sink for later. Then I sorted the laundry. Looking at the huge piles of dirty clothes I’m certain there’s no way I can wash all of these clothes today!

I cleaned the bedroom, swept and mopped the floor. I dusted. I stripped the bed. I turned the mattress over but it’s just as disgusting on the other side. Finally I loaded all the laundry into my car. I have three baskets and four laundry bags. I was on my way out to the car with my last load when he stopped me.

“You want me to sleep well don’t you?”

I know where this is going of course. “Yes Sir. What can I do to help, Sir?”

“I’m too tired to fuck you. So get your ass over here and blow me.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I guess I’m getting better at this. Or it’s getting easier, whatever. I was soon on my way to the designated laundromat with the taste of cum in my mouth.

I parked and looked around. This is definitely not the area of town I’d have chosen! I decided the only way to do this is a couple of loads at a time because I suspect there will be distractions set up by Snake to make my life even more difficult. If things are going well I can always come out and get more laundry out of the car as time and available machines permit.

I took the largest basket in with me and filled three machines. I brought my own detergent, bleach and softener. I put the coins in and started the washers.

There are four other people in the room, four men. They seem to be together. They’re all watching me but I’m trying very hard not to meet anyone’s gaze. I sat down as far from the men as possible and tried to read my magazine. After reading the same sentence a dozen times I gave up. I just stared at the page and waited for the washers to stop.

I suppose it was inevitable. This part of town, the way I’m dressed. I doubt if any of these four men are friends with Snake. But I can’t be sure. Unfortunately, I have a feeling I’m about to be tested. Out of the corner of my eye I see one of the men approaching. He sat in the seat beside me and asked, “Hey, baby! Whatcha reading?”

So far it’s okay. Just talk. He’s just making conversation. It was just an innocent question.

“I was just reading the latest issue of “Good Housekeeping” I answered politely. Not trying to send any messages at all. I tried very hard to just be neutral, to find that harmless space between encouraging him and being rude. He’s looking at my tiny skirt which provides a little shade for my crotch but doesn’t really cover it at all. He can’t see anything. The magazine is resting in my lap. He can see how short it is, though.

The top I’m wearing is similar to the crop top I wore yesterday, except this one says “Pussy Galore!” in big black letters across my tits. It had come down to a choice between this or the collection of leather straps which try not very hard to imitate a bra. When I left my house this morning I had been certain I’d be spending most of the day safe at home doing Snake’s laundry. I hadn’t really been concerned about my outfit since I only expected to wear it for a brief time. Now I’m concerned.

“I like your outfit,” he said. I finally had to take a look at him. He definitely doesn’t look like the biker type. But that doesn’t mean anything. He could be someone’s friend, or maybe someone’s brother. I can’t say no!

I don’t have any other option. I have to be polite. I finally said, “Thank you.” I tried to turn back to my magazine but he isn’t finished trying to pick me up yet.

“I haven’t seen you in here before. Is this your first time?” he asked.

“Yes, I am doing some laundry for a friend and he lives near here.”

“Did he buy you that shirt?”

“Yes. It was a present from him.”

“Did he buy you that skirt too?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t look like he could afford to buy you any underwear though. That’s a shame. I bet you’d look good in some sexy underwear.”

I didn’t know what to do. “Thank you, I think,” was all that came to mind.

I watched as his hand reached out and touched my leg. I shivered. Fear, dread, revulsion, I don’t know which. I just kept staring at my magazine.

With a sickening feeling in my stomach I remembered Snake’s orders and I looked up and smiled at the man touching my leg.

“You have beautiful skin,” he said. “Beautiful hair. Beautiful body. You are just about perfect, ain’t ya?” As he talked, his hand moved up my leg. All I can do is smile.

To make matters worse, the other three men have gathered around and are watching in awe as their friend started feeling up the attractive redhead they’re all lusting after. And all I can do is smile.

Just as the hand on my leg reached the hem of my skirt, one of the other men sat down on the other side of me. He didn’t say anything. At first he just watched his buddy, who now has his hand under my magazine on the bare skin of my upper thigh, less than an inch from my cunt. All I can do is smile.

Since I’m obviously easy, the man on the other side of me reached out and casually put his hand on my tit. When I smiled at him he lifted the crop top up over my tits and started squeezing and mauling me freely. The two young men who aren’t molesting me are making nasty comments and urging them on. All I can do is smile.

The first man reached for my magazine and pulled it out of my hands. Then he lifted my little skirt and there were oohs and aahs. Well, not really. It was more like “Hot damn! Check out that pussy!” and “I want some a that!” and shit like that. They all were fascinated by my bright red pubic hair. There’s no pretending now. They all know they’re going to fuck the already nearly naked slutty redhead.

I was pulled to my feet and my top and skirt were stripped off in seconds. Naked now, in a laundromat of all places, I was pushed to my knees and as soon as I was bent forward I had a cock in my cunt and another in my mouth. Fortunately they came just as my washing machines stopped. I talked the next two into letting me put my clothes in the dryer before they fucked me. Once they had all had their turn they all went around again, using the opposite hole this time. And all I can do is smile.

I managed to get them to help me with the laundry, though. With their help I finished much earlier than I thought I would. Before I left, they each used my body one more time. When they had each had another turn cumming in whichever orifice they preferred they helped me carry the laundry out to my car.

I was a mess and there’s no restroom in the laundromat. I used some tissue to clean up a little before I got in my car. Then I drove back to Snake’s house, fighting back the tears all the way.

I was careful going in to avoid waking him but he was already up. He took one look at me and laughed his ass off. He made me tell him all of the gory details.

I gave him the blow by blow, and by the time he’d heard the whole story he was hard so I had to blow him, too. He looked at his watch and said, “Damn, babe! My friend is going to be pissed! He isn’t supposed to check on you for another hour yet!”

FUCK! And I had been almost certain those four young men weren’t friends of Snake’s. I didn’t have to smile. FUCK!

I cleaned myself up a little. Then I put out clean towels and put the other clean clothes away. I made the bed and then washed all the dishes I took from his bedroom this morning. I also rinsed out my skirt which is covered with cum on the inside.

It’s getting late. I’ll be able to leave soon. I’m waiting for Snake to use me again so I can go home but he’s on the phone and ignoring me. I have to leave soon to start supper and I’m getting worried. I saw a car pull up outside and I glanced at Snake. He nodded towards the door and I went to answer it.

Answering the door in the nude is something I don’t think I’ll ever get used to. I opened the door and invited the couple in. It’s a man and woman I haven’t seen before. They found me fascinating.

Snake finally hung up and I found out that these are the two who were supposed to check up on me at the laundromat. He told them what happened and they all had a good laugh. Then the woman sat down, pulled her skirt up and said, “How would you like something to take the taste of all that cum out of your mouth darlin’?”

I figured that this was coming eventually. But god it’s hard. I tried not to think about what my pastor said about this kind of thing as I crossed the room and knelt between her legs. I started doing all the things I enjoyed so much when Snake did them to me a couple of days ago. She seemed to appreciate them too.

While I was preoccupied I felt her companion kneel behind me and soon he was fucking my sore pussy violently.

Why in the hell are all these guys so violent?! Don’t any of them ever make love? Not that I want to make love to any of them.

I climaxed many times in the Laundromat. I’m pretty worn out. So I just provided the couple with orgasms and then I looked at Snake to see if I can leave. It’s past time and he nodded. I ran to the bathroom and wiped my cunt and my face. I hurried back to the living room for my skirt and crop top and rushed home. As I was leaving, Snake told me to be there at the same time tomorrow.

I took another quick shower when I got home and then I started supper. It suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t checked my email since I read the last one which ordered me to report to Snake’s house for what turned out to be one of the worst days of my life, so far.

I went into the computer room and stood looking at it for a few minutes. I figured the worst has already happened. I can at least check for email from friends and relatives.

I booted up the computer and went straight to email. I had several dozen emails. Half were spam. Most of the rest were just forwarded jokes from friends. Two were from Snake.

I dreaded it. But I knew that I had to do it. I opened the first one. There was no text. There were only pictures from my first day with him. Horrible pictures of me, naked and surrounded by so many semi-naked men, sucking cocks, and getting fucked.

I opened the second email and it was more of the same. I suppose he’s just taunting me. Or he’s reminding me I’m not a woman anymore. I’m just a cunt now.

I somehow got through another evening with Jay without breaking down. I was so exhausted that I was almost asleep before my head hit the pillow. This time I got a full night’s sleep despite the upheaval in my life.

I saw Jay off to work the next morning and then I quickly showered and got ready. I had to rinse out the skirts I’m allowed to wear every other day. But now I’m down to the fourth and last top. It’s that slutty leather harness.

I put it on and managed to cover my nipples, though not very much of my areolae, with the inadequate straps which came down across the center of my breasts for that purpose. Unfortunately, my nipples only remain covered as long as I don’t move. I don’t have to be a brain surgeon to realize that the purpose of this garment is not to protect my modesty.

I arrived at Snake’s house on time and he yelled at me to come in. He’s eating breakfast and ignored me. I cleaned up the house while he ate. I finished up the other rooms pretty quickly and then I did the dishes. He watched me moving around his house in the nude while he ate.

I guess he enjoyed the view. When he was finished eating he took me into the bedroom and raped me again for a little while. I sucked him clean when he was done. Once I had cleaned him adequately he got up and picked up a small package from his dresser.

He handed me the package and told me to open it. I know that whatever it is if it’s from him I won’t like it. I opened it carefully. I held up the contents but I can’t tell what it is. It’s just a handful of string and a strange strip of almost transparent cloth. I figured it has to be some article of clothing of the slut genre. But I can’t for the life of me figure out what it is or how I’m supposed to wear it.

“God,” Snake said as he watched me. “Sometimes the stupid just oozes out of you. It’s a fucking Wicked Weasel! Don’t you know anything?!

“It’s a fucking swimming suit! Here, look.” Snake pulled a piece of paper I hadn’t noticed out of the bag. It’s the directions for wearing the suit. I cringed when I looked at the illustration.

“Put the damned thing on, stupid! Be careful. They don’t make it in this style anymore. Those things are hard to find. Now they just make bikinis. Nice ones, though. Maybe we’ll get you one of those next.”

I straightened out the tiny piece of cloth and looked closely at the instructions. Then I stepped into the thing and pulled it on. It covers almost nothing. The two thin strips of cloth come up over my chest and fasten behind my neck. They’re no wider than my nipples and they’re semitransparent. The lower portion, what little there is of it, reaches from where the two front strips come together. It’s just a narrow piece of thin material trailing down over my cunt and through the crack of my ass and it ties around my waist. My ass is completely exposed. When I move, the part that, was, I’m guessing here, supposed to cover my pussy, keeps slipping inside of me, exposing my labia. The straps over my nipples don’t feel very stable either. They’re exactly as wide as my nipples but I can tell they are going to require constant attention to keep them in place.

Snake likes it. No surprise there. He seems particularly amused by how wet the crotch has become as his cum leaks out of my cunt and soaks through it. He looked me all over, took a couple of pictures, and then he said, “There’s a lawnmower out behind the house. I want you to mow the lawn now. Mow the front, back and both sides. Do the front first.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.