How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Grace and I went home and changed out of our slutty work clothes into more casual attire. I went down and started supper. I’m very distracted. I can’t avoid it. I can’t stop thinking about Andy and what an awful life he’s had. I almost want to adopt him.

When Rob got home I met him at the door with a hug and a kiss. He smiled and said, “Well, did you enjoy Grace’s Tuesday?”

I laughed and said, “I left it almost all to her. There is one thing I want to talk about with you, though. Go get changed and I’ll put supper on the table.”

When he came back and as we were eating I told him about Andy. I gave him a brief description of the poor kid’s circumstances and then said, “Remember that laptop we bought so we could check our email when we were on vacation and we never even opened the box?”

Rob nodded and said, “I see where this is going.” Then he smiled and said, “I think it’s great that you want to do that. Sure, give it to him. We also have a functioning printer we don’t use anymore. He can probably use that, too.”

Isn’t he sweet!

Rob changed the subject then. He smiled at Grace and me and said, “I think I’m going to have you two bunnies wear the Wicked Weasels on Friday.” He looked at Grace and asked, “You haven’t changed your mind have you?”

She grinned and said, “Are you kidding? I haven’t had this much fun since I was stripping!”

Then she told Rob about the diary of our trip I’ve started writing and how hot it is.

He asked, “Are you thinking of mailing it in?”

I replied, “That was what I had in mind when I started. But it’s going to be too long. I started with what happened Friday afternoon and I only got halfway through Saturday. It’s already more than ten pages. I was planning to include this week in the narrative too. Hell, I may have to make a book out of it!”

Grace said, “I’d love to hear more about what happened with Andy. That poor kid is so cute. He’s like a little puppy.”

I went and got the laptop out and Rob dug the printer and the software and the manual out of his closet. We put that stuff by the door and then we went out, sat around the pool and Grace told us all about her day. I mostly left the guys alone today, except for my interview with Andy and that doesn’t count.

Rob got a kick out of the story, especially the way we got everyone’s attention as we walked through to our table at the restaurant with Grace’s boobs on display. I assured him we had not adjusted our skirts once the entire time.

The next day I was busy. It’s Wednesday. The push is on and in addition to getting my job done I have to teach Andy the tasks he’ll be taking over from me. He’s smart and he’s a fast learner, though. And he’s very intuitive. He really helped a lot. He had a little trouble concentrating because it’s my day to wear the sheer blouse and it’s almost like being topless. Poor Andy seemed totally incapable of talking to any other part of my anatomy.

Finally, at a little before ten o’clock, I decided I had to do something about his fixation. I put his hand on my chest and said, “Any time you want to touch me you can. I don’t mind.”

I paused to judge his reaction. It’s obvious I’m having the same effect on him today I did yesterday. I asked, “Do you think you could concentrate better if I gave you another blowjob?”

He smiled and said, “I’d love that. But you don’t have to. You can’t blame me for staring, though. You’re so beautiful!”

Well, I couldn’t let him get away with that! I dropped down, pulled his cock out and sucked him off again. This time he even lasted long enough I was able to take him into my throat. He came so hard I thought I’d been shot! His ass came up off of the chair and he said, “Oh my ... Oh my god!”

After that he seemed to be able to concentrate a little better.

We even had time to go to lunch with the guys. I haven’t been able to go to lunch on the last three days of the week since I started working here!

The guys all took to Andy right away. We all sort of adopted him. Gary and Jim went to lunch with us which was highly unusual. They admitted they’re tired of hearing how much fun we’re having. So we had to take two cars. I rode in one with Andy, Gary, and Jim. Grace rode with the usual suspects.

I sat in back with Andy. As soon as we were out of the parking lot I grabbed Andy’s hand and placed it on my upper thigh. I explained that on our lunch hours I’m used to being molested on the ride to and back from the restaurant.

We had a lot of fun at lunch and the guys learned more about Andy and his life story. On the way back to the office Jim let Andy ride in front and he got in back with me. He pulled me close and said, “So, the guys have been molesting you have they? That’s awful! Why didn’t you say something?”

All the time he commiserated with me his hands were all over me.

I thought it was only right that I made him just as uncomfortable as he was making me. I grabbed his cock and gently massaged it all the way back to the office. Gary pulled into his parking space and Jim said, “We need to get a big van and keep it out here. Or one of those big RVs would be nice.”

We got out of the car and he looked down at his hard cock and asked, “How the hell do you expect me to work like this?”

I laughed and said, “That’s what you get for taking advantage of me. Here I am, a poor innocent little office worker and my big bad wolf co-worker molests me and then blames me because his cock gets hard! Does that seem right?”

It wasn’t working though. No one felt sorry for me.

Just before we got off work I told Andy I have something for him in the car. I showed him the laptop and the printer and I thought he was going to cry. We made him get in so we could drive him to his house. He didn’t want to. In fact he refused at first. When we got there I understood why. It’s a really horrible neighborhood. He got out and took his laptop and printer inside. Grace and I left quickly. I wouldn’t want to be caught in this neighborhood after dark, that’s for sure!

The next day we cleared out the empty office next to mine. We’ve been using it for storage. We set Andy up in it. Well, in a corner of it. We’re still using half of it for storage. We don’t have anywhere else to put that stuff.

Mr. Weaver came down a little before eleven in the morning and asked me how my assistant is doing. I got up and hugged him and thanked him and told him the kid hit the ground running and is really doing a good job. I told him that, in fact, I even have time to provide a little stress relief if he’s interested.

He smiled and closed my door. I had to chuckle when it occurred to me that in the year I’ve worked here, even with all that’s been happening in here over the last two weeks, this is the first time my office door has ever been closed.

Mr. Weaver stepped back in front of me and as he slowly unbuttoned my dress he said, “I have a confession to make. I didn’t really come to find out how your new assistant is doing. I came to take a look at your beautiful young body and get some of that stress relief you offered so graciously. It really changes the entire character of my work day. First, though, I need to make sure you aren’t feeling coerced. You do realize you don’t have to do this, right? I would hate it if you decided you don’t want to. You’re the sexiest young woman I’ve ever met. But I don’t want you doing this because you’re afraid it will affect your job if you don’t. It won’t. You are perfectly free to break my heart, I mean say no.”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, letting my dress slide off. Then I put my arms around his neck, kissed him and said, “Don’t worry, Mr. Weaver. I’m not afraid of the big bad wolf.”

Mr. Weaver put his hands on my waist and lifted me onto my desk. He pushed me back and then he looked down at my naked body and said, “I owe you one.”

He bent down and began licking and sucking on my pussy. He ate like he was starving, and it was very nice. I came several times and then he straightened up, opened his pants and fucked me hard, right there as I lay across all the paperwork on my desk. I was way beyond worrying about that, though. I closed my eyes as he leaned forward and began to squeeze my breasts and it wasn’t very long before we were both cumming and fighting the urge to cry out.

Afterwards, as he was standing there with his cock buried in me still, we looked at each other and for some reasons we both just started laughing. There was no reason for it. It just happened. We finally calmed down, though. And after he pulled his soft cock out of me I got up and pulled a container of moist towelettes out of my desk drawer and cleaned him off. When his cock was clean I kissed it and helped him put it away. Then I used a couple more on myself. I hope the janitor doesn’t pay much attention to the trash when he empties it at night.

I put my dress back on and then we kissed again and he thanked me. I put my finger on his lips and said, “It was just as much fun for me as it was for you. Come back soon, okay?”

He nodded and opened my door and I said, “Oh, and thanks for hiring Andy. He’s a really good kid and a big help.”

Mr. Weaver smiled and nodded and then he left. I heard him stop to flirt with Grace on the way out and then she came back to my office to find out how it went.

I gave her the short version and then I got to work. I had to skip lunch today. But even so, it was a much easier day thanks to Andy. At the rate he’s learning my job I should be able to have normal days all week long pretty soon. I really appreciate the work he’s doing.

He came by my desk at quitting time and thanked me. I said, “No, thank you. I really appreciate what you’re doing for me.”

He smiled and said, “I’ll do better. I’m picking it up. I meant thank you for the laptop. I’m not used to people doing nice things for me. It really meant something to me. Thank you for what you said to Mr. Weaver, too. I heard what you told him about me when he left your office. That was nice of you.”

I said, “I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true.” Then I asked, “Andy, you said you have a night job, too. What do you do? When do you have time to study?”

He tried unsuccessfully to sound upbeat when he answered, “I lost my night job. I was a waiter. But I was late a lot because the bus service is so bad and I live so far out of town. I also do yard work when I can get it. I’ll do anything to pay the rent. Well, anything legal.”

I asked him how much he’s paying for rent in that bedroom he’s renting in a hovel. I was shocked to learn that it’s four hundred dollars a month. They would have to pay me more than that just to live in that part of town.

I wonder if Rob would like a live in gardener.

Grace and I headed home. It’s my turn to drive again but it’s nice alternating. Every other day I can sit back and relax. It’s nice having a chauffer. We didn’t talk much this evening. I’m a bit too preoccupied. I can’t get poor Andy out of my head.

The next day was Thursday. Andy soaked up my work like a sponge and we even went to lunch. On Thursday! My hell day!

After lunch Grace got a call and was asked to go to Mr. Weaver’s office. When she got back it was obvious Mr. Weaver has been cheating on me. She came down to my office and sat down and while I kept working she told me all about her visit.

It seems Mr. Weaver didn’t want her to be jealous of me. When she finished telling me what happened I asked, “Yeah, but did you get an assistant out of it?”

She laughed and said, “The hardest thing I do around here is fuck the guys. So I guess you’re my assistant.”

I guess she’s right. It’s a hard job, but somebody’s gotta do it!

Then it was Friday. Friday mornings are pretty busy for me, though not as bad now. By noon my work was done for the week and I had nothing to do but think about the poker game this evening. I wondered how much of it is going to be poker and how much will be poke her. I’m hoping for the same thing my horny husband is, a lot of the latter.

Before I left the office I stopped in next door and thanked Andy for all of his help this week. He has made a big difference already. He smiled and thanked me for the job and all the benefits.

I asked him what he’s going to do this weekend and he said he’s going to be looking for another job. I know I shouldn’t do this without talking to Rob first. I don’t really think he’ll mind, though. Life is so much nicer when your husband is a saint.

I sat on the corner of Andy’s desk. His gaze went right to my exposed pussy so I stood back up so that he could concentrate. I asked him how he’d like a job doing yard work and pool maintenance.

He said it sounds great. It’s just the kind of work he’s looking for. I invited him to come home with me and join us for supper and he can talk to my husband about it. I had to sit back down then and tell him we have something planned tonight and he’ll have to stay out of the way for most of the evening.

I told him about the poker game and offered him the spare bedroom in my house so he can spend the night and keep out of the way. I told him he’ll probably see and hear things he’ll consider unusual. I don’t really know what’s going to happen since it’s the first time we’re doing this.

He asked, “Are you scared?”

I smiled and said, “A little nervous. A good nervous though. All three of us are excited about it. Rob and I like showing me off and we’ve learned that we like going beyond that, too. We know we’re a little weird, a little different. No one gets hurt, though. And it’s really exciting. You must think I’m a huge slut.”

He was shocked I’d even suggest that. He shook his head violently and said, “No, Dawn. I think you’re a saint. You are, without a doubt, the nicest person I’ve ever met in my life. I wouldn’t think badly of you no matter what you did. I’d love to see about the job. But maybe you’d prefer if I come by sometime tomorrow, after you’ve rested up.”

“No. I don’t want to gross you out when you see me acting like a slut. But then, you’ve already seen me doing that. I just hate the idea of you in that house, in that part of town. You deserve better than that.”

It took some talking but I finally convinced him to come home with me. While I was waiting for him to gather his things I had a thought and went to see Mel in his office.

When Andy and Grace were ready to go home we went out to her car. We had to drive by his house so he can pack a small bag and get his laptop so he can do his homework. Then we went to my house.

Grace started getting set up for the game while I made supper for four. When supper was ready I started working on the snacks for the game until Rob got home. I went upstairs with him when he went to change and I took him to the spare bedroom and introduced him to Andy. He was surprised, but not upset. He knows I’ve been fretting about the poor kid living where he does and struggling so hard to make something of himself.

I told him my plan. Andy would do yard work and maintain the pool. Rob hates doing those things. He has also offered to wash and wax the cars. I proposed that he do all of this in exchange for room and board and one hundred dollars a week. He can also house sit when we go on vacation.

His only comment was, “That sounds good to me. I have always hated yard work and pool maintenance. But I don’t see a car in the driveway. How does the kid get around town? We don’t have bus service out here.”

Andy is just watching and listening. I haven’t told him my plan. He’s hearing it for the first time, too.

I said, “Mel just bought his wife a new car. Guilty conscience I think. He was going to sell her old one, but I talked him into giving it to Andy if he wants it.”

Andy’s eyes got huge. He has been standing quietly, listening as I work everything out with Rob. But he finally spoke up when I told Rob about the car. “Dawn, that’s too much. It’s all too much. You’re far too generous. I’ll do the pool and the yard work for a hundred and fifty a month. You don’t need to house me or feed me or get me a car. Your generosity is touching. But I can’t accept that. It just wouldn’t be right.”

Rob chuckled quietly and said, “Don’t fight it, Andy. I’ve never won an argument with her. It can’t be done. Besides, I hate yard work and pool maintenance a whole hell of a lot more than one fifty a month. If you feel really guilty then maybe we can find a few more chores for you which won’t take up too much of your time. This is just until you finish college of course. You can’t live here until you’re fifty.”

Andy kind of collapsed onto the bed. There are tears in his eyes. He looked away, embarrassed. I couldn’t help myself. I ran over and threw my arms around him. I hugged him and said, “It’s settled. We’ll go get the rest of your stuff tomorrow.”

Rob went to change and I told Andy to come downstairs, supper is ready. On his way out Rob asked, “Andy, do you play poker?”

He shrugged and then replied, “Not very well.”

Rob grinned and said, “Good, I seem to do much better when I’m not the only terrible player in the game. From what I’ve been told you’ve already been taking advantage of my poor, much abused wife. I doubt if anything that happens tonight will shock you.”

“I appreciate the offer. But I have a lot more homework than I have money. I better just stay up here out of he way. If I get finished, though, I may come down and watch for a while. Watch the game I mean!”

I love the way he blushes so easily. I winked at him and followed Rob down the hall to our bedroom. I hugged Rob and told him how wonderful he is.

He held me and said, “The kid can use a hand. I suppose pretty much everyone can use a hand now and then. He impresses me. He’s working so hard to make something of himself. Besides, one of these days we may need an architect. If we befriend one now it could work to our advantage. But I have to tell you, I think it’s so great that you care about people so much. Sometimes I think you hardly suck at all.”

I laughed and said, “You know damn well that isn’t true. Care for a demonstration?”

“You better save your energy. You’re probably going to need it.”

While Rob was putting on his casual clothes I went ahead and put on one of the Wicked Weasels. I can’t help smiling when I think about how Andy is going to react, not to mention Rob’s poker buddies.

When Rob was ready we headed back downstairs. I called out to Andy to come down for supper as we went by his room.

I heard him come rushing out of his room behind us and then come to a sudden stop and groan. I smiled up at Rob and he said, “You’re meaner than I thought.”

I called back to him, “Come on, Andy.” Then I went to the kitchen and put supper on the table.

While we were eating I noticed Andy was careful not to take very much food. He’s skinny as a rail and probably hasn’t eaten a decent meal in god knows how long. I looked at him sternly and asked, “Andy, how long has it been since you’ve eaten a decent meal?”

He looked embarrassed and said, “I mostly eat things I can store in my room and not have to cook. I can’t honestly say how long it’s been since I ate a home cooked meal.”

I sighed and while trying very hard not to sound too much like my mother I said, “Then stop eating like a bird. There’s plenty of food. I made extra just for you. None of us has missed a meal in living memory. We won’t starve. Now eat, or I’ll make you look at me naked. You know how much that upsets you!”

He blushed again and began to eat like a real person. But he said, “No, Dawn, it doesn’t upset me. Lately it’s like everywhere I look there’s a beautiful woman who looks like she has just stepped right out of playboy. When you and Grace are around I don’t know where to look. Believe me, I know how lucky I am.”

While we were eating, Grace told Rob about being called to Mr. Weaver’s office and what happened when she got there. Rob got a kick out of it but her story really got to Andy. I had to keep reminding him to eat.

After dinner, Grace and I cleaned up and got the dishwasher started. I had to order Andy to stop trying to help and go up and get started on his homework. Rob put the finishing touches on his poker night preparations. He went in to our temporary poker parlor, counted out poker chips and made sure everything was ready.

Grace went upstairs to change into her weasel and I went in and sat on Rob’s lap. We kissed for a few minutes and I said, “You know, it’s funny. I thought I’d feel cramped with all our recent lifestyle changes. But I kind of like having other people around the house. Not all the time, of course. And I sometimes think we aren’t getting enough alone time lately. But for now at least, it’s nice having people around. I like Grace, a lot. She’s like the sister I never had. The funny thing is that Andy and I are almost the same age but he seems so young I feel like his mother.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.