How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

I’m more than a little concerned about going out to dinner dressed like this. We don’t live in a beach town full of young women in bikinis and sexy outfits pushing the boundaries as much as possible. But it turned out not to be a problem. We went to a place with nude waitresses and strippers. Much to my surprise they served a pretty good hamburger. The music was a little loud ... well, a lot loud. And most of the girls didn’t seem to be really enjoying themselves. Still, as I watched them moving around the room in the nude I couldn’t help wondering what it must be like. It would be a totally different experience than what we did yesterday with our six friends from work. Well, maybe not totally different. Instead of six guys I know it would be thirty or forty guys I don’t know.

I suppose most women would find it demeaning to entertain strange men with their nude bodies. I couldn’t help thinking it would be exciting, especially if I were doing it because I wanted to and not because I had to. As I looked around at the faces of the girls who are working there I didn’t see anyone who really looked like they were having fun. That was kind of depressing. To them it’s just a job. And it’s obviously not a job they enjoy.

After we ate we had a drink and watched the dancers for a while. Then we went home and watched the DVD Rob recorded of our party yesterday. I guess because of all the distractions I hadn’t realized he had recorded so much of the action. Our backyard luau was a lot more exciting than the café where we just ate our evening meal. The highpoint though, was when Mel had taken me after we ate. And I do mean “taken”. I couldn’t believe how hot that was. It’s too bad Mel is married. I know he’d love to have a copy of the DVD.

We spent most of Sunday in or around the pool. In the afternoon, Grace and I put on some slut clothes and went grocery shopping. We turned a lot of heads and got a lot of attention. But nothing came of it. Nothing was supposed to. Then we went home and did some more serious relaxing.

Since we had Grace’s wardrobe for the next two weeks hanging up in my closet we talked her into spending another night. The three of us are having a lot of fun together. One of the things we talked about was taking a one week vacation together. We would love to go back to the hotel on the beach and going with Grace would be just that much more fun.

We sat around the backyard and sipped wine after dinner Sunday night. We talked about our vacation plans and we decided to go on the week after Labor Day when the kids are back in school. We also talked about the possibility of Grace moving in with us. But she said she has not completely given up on finding a good man of her own yet. So she thought it best to maintain her apartment. She isn’t opposed to spending a lot of her nights here, though. She likes not being alone, and she likes having a man tell her what to wear and telling her with whom she’s to have sex. Not as a way of life. But it’s a fun game to play from time to time.

We decided she’d spend the next week with us and see how it went. She doesn’t want to get in the way of our marriage. But we’re having fun and it’s like a mini vacation for her. It’s pretty exciting for us too.

Rob laid out our outfits for the office tomorrow before we went to bed. We already altered a lot of the clothes we bought. There are a lot fewer buttons than there had been when we tried them on in the store.

Grace and I now have a lot of similar outfits but we decided it would be better if we wore dissimilar outfits to work. So tomorrow I’ll be wearing a miniskirt. We cut and hemmed a small V in the front and back so that with every step, if anyone were looking closely, my pussy or my ass would be peeking out, depending on whether my audience was in front or in back of me. I could always slide it down on my hips a little if it became necessary to cover up for any reason. I’m going to be wearing a sheer blouse with it. The blouse leaves my breasts totally exposed. We considered removing a few of the buttons, but since the thing is all but invisible anyway it hardly seemed worth the effort.

Grace is going to wear a thin, slinky dress made from a material that’s very similar to a pair of panties I own. It’s silky and not quite translucent. You can’t see through it, but you can see every hill and valley and bump and dimple as the material lies against her skin. Enough buttons have been removed from the top that her cleavage is exposed down to six inches below her breasts. The most exciting thing about the dress, though, is that the back is cut so low that nearly an inch of the very top of her butt crack is exposed. The one thing it has in common with what I’ll be wearing is that they are both totally inappropriate. Hers maybe even more so than what I’ll be wearing. Well, maybe not, my butt crack will be covered but my breasts will be clearly visible through the material of the blouse.

We decided that just to be on the safe side we should both take a more conservative outfit to work with us and keep them at the office, just in case something comes up.

Rob was in the middle when we went to bed that night. We decided to rotate the center position. All we did that night was sleep, though. We’ve been having sex like three nymphomaniacs, or I guess two nymphomaniacs and a satyr is more accurate, since Friday night and we’re exhausted.

In the morning, after our showers and our coffee, Grace and I decided to ride to work together. There’s no reason to take two cars. On the way to work we talked about what it was going to be like at work after the orgy we had on Friday night, the new arrangements we made with the guys and of course our sexy new outfits.

Both of us had already begun to dress in more revealing clothing to tease the guys, but nothing like what we’re wearing today. We’ve been assured Mr. Weaver would not object. He will, in fact, get a kick out of it. I can’t help being skeptical. I can’t help finding it hard to believe Mr. Weaver would turn out to be so much like Mel. Every time I’ve had any contact with him he has been friendly but professional. Despite what the guys have said I’m nervous and hope he stays out of our offices for a while. He hardly ever drops by and almost never to see me so there’s a good chance I’ll be able to avoid him. It will be harder for Grace, though. She sits right by the door. Everyone who comes in sees her first.

As I drove through rush hour traffic Grace chuckled and said, “Jesus, Dawn! Can you believe us! Everyone in town can see your tits! And look at me! Most of my underwear covers more flesh than this dress!”

I pulled up into the parking lot at work and Grace and I stood beside my car for a minute with our purses in one hand and a bag with a change of clothes in the other. We waited until we didn’t see anyone close enough to spot us as we rushed in through the side door the eight of us use to access our little section of the building.

We made it to our office without being spotted. When we stepped inside Mel and Gary were sitting around Grace’s desk waiting for us. Their eyes nearly popped right out of their heads when they saw us.

They stood up and we moved closer and modeled our new outfits for them. Mel stared at my tits as though he had never seen them before. I think the idea that they’re partially covered but totally exposed kind of turns him on. As he stared at me I thought of that wonderful fuck we shared after dinner on Friday and I felt my nipples growing, pushing against my sheer blouse.

He watched them growing and grinned at my reaction which just made them grow even harder. He’s smiling and staring and I’m starting to really regret losing the coin toss to Grace. I really don’t want to wait until next Tuesday to fuck Mel again.

I finally snapped out of it and we turned to watch Grace turn around and model her new dress. The guys really like it. But they especially liked the way so much of her butt is exposed.

Gary slipped his hand into the back of her dress and held her ass. While we watched, Mel pulled me close and reached around me to toy with my hard nipples.

Peter came in and caught us in that position and as he walked over to our little sexually charged tableau he laughed and said, “I can see where not much work is going to get done around this office for a couple of weeks.”

Gary exclaimed, “Shit! I had a month’s worth of the best sex I’ve ever had on Friday evening at the luau. But I don’t know how I’m going to make it until tomorrow!”

Grace grinned and exclaimed, “Fuck it! Rules were made to be broken. How’d you like a blowjob Gary? I have a couple of minutes.”

Grace put her things down on her desk, took Gary’s hand and led him to his office. I looked at Peter and asked, “Peter, would you watch the desk for a few minutes?”

I grabbed Mel’s hand and said, “This will have to be a quickie. I would love another fuck like that one on Friday. But this isn’t right. We shouldn’t be doing this. So we best do it quick and not get caught.”

I pulled Mel back to my office. His office is too close to the reception area. I pulled him inside my office and turned around and kissed him. Then I turned back around and bent over my desk, exposing half my ass.

I heard him unfasten his belt and drop his pants and his underwear. He flipped the back of my skirt up over my back and I felt his semi hard cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass and then I felt it searching for the entrance to my body. I reached down between my legs, grabbed his cock, raised up onto my tip toes and lined him up. I sank down onto the first inch or so of his cock and he grabbed my hips and took over.

It’s a hell of a way to start my work day. We didn’t have time for the niceties. This was a quickie and it lacked the finesse of that wonder-fuck we shared the other night. But Mel has a very nice cock and he really knows how to use it. God it felt good!

I’m going to have to tell Rob. I hope he doesn’t mind. I know we can’t do this every day. But what the hell, maybe just this once.

I figured it would just be a quickie and it was. I also figured I probably wouldn’t be able to achieve orgasm. He was just going to feel good and get my juices flowing. I was wrong about that. Mel leaned over me, grabbed my tits and fucked me violently. Between grunts and groans he once again started talking to me, saying some of the nastiest things in that deep, quiet, slightly sinister, sexy voice. I started building up fast and, even though he came first, he kept driving his big cock into me and I was not far behind.

After we came he held me tight for a minute and then he slowly lowered me back down onto my desk. I caught my breath and stood up. We both looked down at the mess we made of his crotch. I went around my desk and dug out a roll of paper towels and we cleaned ourselves up as much as possible.

We were so self-involved we didn’t even notice Peter leaning against my door frame and watching. When I finally saw him I was so startled I screamed. Well, I squeaked kind of. My heart stopped beating for a couple beats though. I yelled at him, “Damn it Peter! You scared the shit out of me!”

He smiled and said, “Grace finished before you and returned to her desk. I didn’t want to be rude and interrupt, but I didn’t think you’d mind if I watched.”

I saw the large bulge in the front of his pants and I know I can’t leave him like that. I went over, grabbed his hand and pulled him back behind my desk. I sat in my chair and pulled his cock out. He must have been pretty excited by the show because it only took me a couple of minutes to suck Peter’s peter. Very immature, I know. But I just can’t help it. The phrase ‘Peter’s peter’ amuses me.

As soon as they left I went to the little unisex bathroom we all share and cleaned myself up. When I was presentable I grabbed my coffee cup and went out to the little table by Grace’s desk with the coffee pot on it and got a cup of hot coffee. I don’t mind the taste of cum in my mouth. There was a time when I did but no longer. I don’t want to have my breath smell like cum though.

It just the two of us in the room. I grinned and asked, “How many so far, just Gary?”

She smiled and held up two fingers and said, “Jim too.”

I said, “That leaves Larry and Tom. I suppose we need to be fair about this.”

Grace smiled and said, “Yes, it’s important not to leave anyone out.”

We should have known the guys would make sure no one got left out. It was only a short time later that Larry stopped by. He stood in my door and said, “I understand you’re getting an early start on next Tuesday when it’s your turn. Do you mind?”

I asked, “Is Grace at her desk?”

He turned around and then turned back and nodded. I shoved my chair back and wiggled my finger at him. He’s probably expecting a quick fuck but I’m curious about something.

He stood in front of me and said, “I love that blouse Dawn. The skirt is nice too, but I love that blouse. Whoever designed it must have had you in mind.”

I thanked him and then I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his knees. His cock is already almost fully erect. I reached my hand around it, pulled it down and took it into my mouth. I didn’t really try to take him into my throat last Friday. I had been so intimidated by his size that I had just given him your average high school blowjob. I’ve been thinking about it, though. And really, his cock isn’t that much thicker than Mel’s. I could at least give it a try.

I know I won’t be able to do it from this angle though. I stood up, bent down at my knees and started taking more and more of his cock into my mouth. He has his hands on my back, giving me a gentle massage with his fingers and moaning softly. I have long since gotten over the urge to gag when a cock touches the back of my throat. I conquered that problem when we went to the beach and thankfully it hasn’t returned. Each time Larry’s cock touched me back there I began applying more and more force. It’s a little painful. My eyes are starting to fill with tears. I’m still determined, though.

He quickly realized what I’m trying to do and he insisted I stop. “Dawn! Don’t do that! Don’t hurt yourself. I’m too big. Guys with cocks like mine don’t get deepthroat. It’s okay, really. Dawn don’t ... Jesus H. Christ!! Fuck me!! Dawn! You did it!!!”

I had done it! His cock finally hit just right and slid into my throat. It was a little painful, like when he first stretched my pussy out with it. It wasn’t that bad, though. I’ve had more painful cramps from my period. And I’m so fucking proud of myself! That more than made up for a little sore throat.

Unlike with the other more reasonably sized cocks, I can’t breathe with his cock in my throat. So he can’t stay there long on each stroke. But each time I pulled back it was easier to take him down my throat again on the next down stroke.

Larry is swearing quietly under his breath and I swear he didn’t last two minutes. I felt him start to cum and I wrapped my lips around the base of his cock. He shot his entire load of cum down my throat. It didn’t take long and I figured that way I wouldn’t have to worry about the smell of cum on my breath.

I finally sat back, gasping for breath, and he stared at me as if he had seen a ghost. Finally he asked, “Are you okay? Jesus, Dawn! That must have hurt!”

I smiled and said, “It really wasn’t that bad. And I’m pretty fucking proud of myself. I wouldn’t want to do that every time. But I’d do it again. I bet there aren’t a lot of women in the world who could do that. I can’t wait to tell Rob!”

I took a sip of my coffee and the warm liquid soothed my throat. Then I helped Larry put his pants back together. He doesn’t seem to be able to function yet. I pulled his pants up and tucked his shirt in and zipped him up. I buckled his belt and I patted his cock and said, “Okay, I think it’s time we got some damned work done around here before we all get fired.”

I looked at my clock and was surprised to see that I have only been at work for thirty-five minutes! It feels like we’ve been here and been having sex for hours!

When I went back out an hour later for another cup of coffee Grace said, “Larry is spreading rumors about you.”

I laughed and said, “You know how guys are. They’re all talk.”

She said, “He swears you were able to deepthroat that salami in his pants.”

I smiled and said, “Well, they’re mostly talk.”

Grace exclaimed, “You’re putting me on, right?!! You did not take that huge log down your throat!”

I just smiled sweetly and went back to my office. I heard her muttering something under her breath as I walked down the hall but I couldn’t hear what it was.

I sipped on my coffee and now that I’m caught up with my work I gave Rob a call. He had a few minutes to talk and I asked him how upset he would be if I told him I’ve been cheating on him.

He laughed and said, “The rules were for your protection. I’m not worried. I know where you live.”

I said, “I didn’t want you to be mad. But I don’t want to do anything behind your back. Things just got a little wild when we got here this morning and the guys saw how we were dressed.”

Rob chuckled and said, “That’s it, make it my fault. Always blame the man.”

I smiled and said, “I do dear. But I can’t honestly say any blame accrues in this situation. Be that as it may, I came in here half naked and got fucked for my troubles. Things seem to have calmed down now though. Maybe it’s just the novelty of the situation. Well, I’ll let you go back to work. I love you.”

We hung up then and I got a little more work done before lunch time. I was just about to see if anyone was going out to lunch when Grace called me on the intercom. She sounded more than a little nervous as she whispered, “Dawn, Mr. Weaver is on his way to your office!”

I nearly panicked. But it was too late to do anything about it now. I certainly didn’t have time to change clothes. So I got back to work and tried to act like I don’t know my boss is about to see me half naked.

I looked up and tried to act startled when he appeared in my door. I stood up, smiled and said good morning. I tried to act like I’m fully dressed. He just stared, unable to speak for a very long time as he stared at my breasts.

He finally smiled pleasantly and calmly asked, “Dawn, have you done something different with your hair?”

I couldn’t help it. I laughed right out loud. It took me a minute to get myself under control. When I finally settle down I smiled and said, “Mr. Weaver, it’s so nice to see you. What can I do for you?”

He smiled and stared at my breasts in silence for another long moment. Then he said, “It’s nice to see you too, my dear.”

He was silent again for a moment. But then I guess he finally remembered why he came to see me. He continued staring at my breasts as he said, “I just came down to tell you I got a nice letter from one of our major advertisers singing your praises and I don’t normally get them unsolicited like that. I want to thank you for doing such a good job.”

He stepped closer and placed a piece of paper on my desk. He’s close enough now to see how short my skirt is. He said, “Here’s a copy of the letter. I had the original placed in your personnel file.”

He’s staring at my legs now. I’m afraid to look down and see if my pussy is covered.

No one spoke for a moment and finally I said, “I hope you aren’t upset.”

He looked up at my eyes finally, grinned and replied, “Upset? Upset about what, my dear?”

I tried to think of the best way to say it. Finally I said, “My somewhat less conservative clothing. I’m not in violation of some dress code am I?”

His eyes returned to my breasts and he said, “If you were I would change the dress code immediately. My dear, you have never looked lovelier. You and Grace must make it hard on the boys in the office, so to speak.”

I smiled. It’s obvious where this is going. I responded, “Yes, we do, but they like it. And if it gets too hard then there are things we can to do ease the pressure on them.”

He said, “I may have to move my offices into this wing of the building.”

I smiled sweetly and said, “That isn’t necessary, Mr. Weaver. There’s no reason why you can’t come by and visit more often is there?”

He smiled and asked, “If I did, would I be able to take advantage of your stress relief program?”

I looked down at the obvious tent in the front of his pants and said, “It looks like you could use a little relief right now. Why don’t you come over here, sit down on my desk and let me see if any of the things I’ve learned about stress relief lately might be able to help you to relax.”

He walked around my desk. When he was standing between me and my desk I helped him unfasten and lower his pants. He leaned back against my desk and spread his legs. I placed my hands on his thighs and slid them up to either side of his nice, thick, seven inch cock. I leaned forward and began kissing and licking his balls as his cock rested against my face.

He lifted his shirttails so he’s better able to see me as I moved my tongue up to the tip of his cock and then took it into my mouth and began to gently suck on it. After a few minutes I pulled my mouth away. I smiled up at him and asked, “Is this helping?”

He chuckled and answered in a strained voice, “You know, I think it is!”

I put my lips back around the head of his cock and this time I slid them all the way down, taking the head of his cock into my throat. After doing this with Larry earlier, this was a snap. Mr. Weaver was certainly impressed, though. He dropped his shirttails and grabbed my head and maybe just a little too loud he exclaimed, “Holy shit! Oh god, Dawn! Fuck me!”

Then he was cumming. I pulled my lips back and caught his cum in my mouth. After I swallowed it I held his cock in my mouth until it was soft and he gently pushed me away.

He stared at me in awe for a moment and then he bent down and kissed me passionately. I returned his kiss and as we kissed his fingers explored my breasts gently. Then he straightened up and stared down at me in silence for a moment. He finally managed to say, “I don’t believe I’ve ever been speechless before. Ask anyone who knows me. Now, however, I find myself at a loss for words.”

I stood up in front of him and reached out and took his hand. I placed it back on my breast and said, “Just say, ‘That was fun, Dawn. You are a wonderful cocksucker and I intend to see you again very soon’, and then you can play with my tit a little longer before we both go back to work.”

He laughed and said, “What you just said.”

Several minutes later he still had his hand on my boob and he’s staring at me with a look of confusion on his face. Finally he asked, “What has happened to you? You were so shy and conservative. This is totally out of character for you. What changed? And how can I get my wife to be like you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.