How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Grace and I looked at each other. We know something is up. We watched the patio doors and in a minute or two we saw the six men we work with coming through the door dressed in trunks and Hawaiian shirts.

I looked at Rob for an explanation. He smiled and said, “I felt sorry for the guys after the way you teased them today. So I called Mel and invited them all over for a luau. Why don’t you ladies get everyone a drink while I fire up the grill?”

I looked at the leering, lust filled faces of the guys as they checked out our outfits. I smiled at Rob and I thought, ‘Fuck yes! An orgy! This beats going out to a restaurant all to hell!’

I asked if everyone wanted beer and thankfully they did. We have some booze but I’ve never been much of a mixologist. Grace and I went and got nine beers out of the fridge and brought them out. As we passed them out we were both groped liberally by all of the men.

Rob lit the grill. Then he came over to the table and said, “I was telling Mel about your new outfits, Dawn. Now that the guys have seen them, why don’t you two put them up so they don’t get stained?”

Before we could react, Mel was sliding my skirt off and Tom was helping Grace off with hers. We quickly removed our tops and I placed all four items of clothing on a nearby chair. When I returned to the table, Grace was just being pulled into Mel’s lap. As soon as I was close enough, Larry grabbed me and pulled me down onto that big cock of his. Even though it’s still soft and cuddly I can feel how large that big lump of cock is under my ass.

We had a really great time for the next hour or so. We laughed and joked about everything that’s been happening at work since our weekend getaway. The guys talked about how much they like the change in me, and how much more open Grace is now that I’m letting go. Every few minutes, Grace and I would move to a different lap and our bodies were explored by a new set of hands.

I had been getting very hungry earlier. Now it seems like my appetite has changed. I’m really in the mood for some hard cock right now. The guys aren’t through teasing us yet, though.

Grace and I went in for another round of beers. She’s just as turned on as I am and we joked about raping someone if they don’t do something to us soon.

We returned with the beers and after we passed them out, Rob pointed to a blanket he spread on the grass nearby. He said, “While I get supper started, why don’t you girls show the guys how close you’ve gotten this week?”

I took a big swig of my beer and then Grace took my hand and led me to the blanket. She put her arms around me and whispered, “I have never been so fucking turned on in my god damned life! I’m going to drowned you girl!”

I laughed and then we kissed like a couple of teenage lovers about to get it on for the first time. Our hands moved over each other’s bodies, but there was nothing gentle about our love making now. We were nearly overcome with lust at that moment and almost out of control.

In the back of my mind as we kissed and touched and then fell to our knees on the blanket I can imagine the faces of the six men we work with. I can feel their eyes on us. I can read their minds. Those mental images made what we’re doing so much more erotic.

Grace and I didn’t bother with a lot of foreplay. We don’t have time for that. We both need relief. We kissed for a moment or two, and then she whispered, “Have you ever tried a sixty-nine?”

I whispered back, “Not with a hot, sexy woman, or even with a slut like you! Let’s go for it!”

She giggled and countered, “Look who’s talking! Nobody at the office saw my tits today!”

There was no more talking after that. Not for a while. She put me on my back, turned around and began licking her way down my body. As she moved I raised my head and licked and sucked whatever part of her body I could reach.

I heard the obscene remarks from the guys sitting around watching. I ignored them but their presence added significantly to the heat we’re feeling. I didn’t even stop to think what it’s going to be like at work next week. I just know that six horny guys whom I like and know pretty well are watching me make love to my friend Grace. And I know they’re most likely all going to get fucked or sucked by one if not both of us this evening. After all the teasing and showing off this week, I’m ready!

Grace had finally licked and kissed her way down to my pussy and now I had to stretch my neck in order to return the favor. She’s almost two inches taller than I am, so it’s a bit of a reach. She can tell I’m having a problem though and she moved down a little which turned out to help a lot. Now that she’s in reach we went to town on each other. I heard the remarks again, “Look at her eat that cunt!” and “Jesus, look at that fantastic ass!” and “Christ! I’m going to cum in my fucking pants!”

I heard Rob say, “Be patient gentlemen. There will be plenty of pussy to go around after we eat, and after they eat.”

Eat we did! I have no idea how many times I came. I kept squeezing Grace’s ass and pulling her pussy down over my mouth and screaming into her juicy slit. It seemed like every time I did that it set her off and she screamed into mine. I’m sure we each came at least a dozen times before she finally rolled off and lay beside me panting and sweating and exhausted. I reached out and held her hand and we lay there together, letting our rapidly beating hearts return to normal and our lungs finally get enough air.

I heard Gary’s awestruck voice say reverently, “I have never seen anything like that in my life! Rob, I don’t give a fuck about a steak right now. If I don’t fuck someone I’m going to explode.”

Rob laughed and said, “I know. I feel the same way. I’m turning the grill down and we can have steaks later. Guys, the pussy is on me, so to speak. Help yourselves. The only rule is no one gets hurt. Enjoy your appetizers.”

The first four of them were up and naked and all over us in thirty seconds. Grace and I got up and knelt side by side on the blanket and the first four men took us two at a time.

I was kept pretty busy, but I have my eyes on Larry. I want him all to myself when I finish with Gary and Tom. Gary got his first deepthroat blowjob. I guess he liked it. He lasted less than a minute. I held his cock in my mouth after he came though, and it never went completely soft. It took no effort to make it hard again and the second time he lasted a lot longer.

Tom finished quickly too, but he didn’t pull out. He didn’t go around again, but he left his soft cock in my pussy and watched in amazement as I took Gary’s cock down my throat. I sucked Gary to another orgasm and as he and Tom staggered away I looked at Larry and said, “Larry, I want to see that horse cock of yours.”

Everyone looked to see what I was talking about as Larry, embarrassed now by all of the attention, kicked his trunks off and dropped his shirt. He stood there with his big fat cock standing out in front of him like a third leg. I swear it was at least ten inches long. It was the kind of cock you only see in porn movies.

I smiled and said, “How do you want it?”

He smiled and in a teasing voice he asked, “Are you sure you’re woman enough?”

I laughed and ordered, “Get your ass over here.” I pulled him down and pushed him over onto his back. I leaned down and sucked at his cock for a moment, but there was no way that thing was going down my throat.

Everyone had stopped to watch but we’re ignoring our audience. I sat up and straddled him. With a little bit of a struggle in the beginning I managed to take the first few inches of his cock into my already well fucked pussy.

He leaned back and put his hands under his head and let me do it all on my own, allowing me to adjust to him at my own speed. It turned out not to be as hard as I thought it would. Not at first.

I slid slowly down on that big, fat pole but as I neared the end I began to be afraid I wouldn’t be able to take it all. I was encouraged by the remarks from my co-workers and by the sounds of pleasure Larry was making. The last couple of inches of that oversized cock were uncomfortable at first. It actually hurt when it started pushing against my guts where no cock had gone before. But after a few minutes my body adjusted and soon I was jumping up and down on his cock just like I do with Rob.

Larry had not been able to keep his eyes open as my hot pussy sank down over him, enveloping his cock in my wet, grasping hole. The pleasurable sensations had caused him to sigh loudly and closed his eyes. Once I started moving up and down on him though, he opened his eyes and watched my breasts bouncing more and more violently with each stroke.

I thought I’d outlast him easily. I’ve already enjoyed a dozen orgasms with Grace and a couple more with Tom and Gary. But I came twice more before Larry reached up and grabbed my tits. He squeezed them hard and said, “Jesus, Dawn! I’m cumming!”

He guided me up and down on his cock with his hands on my tits. I hope the neighbors aren’t out in their back yards, because there’s no way I can keep quiet. I came again in one last loud earth shattering orgasm.

As soon as Larry’s hips stopped shuddering I collapsed on top of him and he held me close for a few minutes. I opened my eyes in a few minutes to see Grace, still being fucked by Mel while she sucked Rob’s cock. I looked up at Rob and we smiled lovingly at each other. Then I recognized the signs as he grabbed Grace’s head and held her steady as he filled her mouth with cum.

When Rob pulled his soft cock out of Grace’s mouth I grinned up at him and asked, “Where’s the beef?”

I was jokingly referring to the steaks he had been about to cook. He laughed and said, “It’s still buried balls deep in your cunt you silly slut!”

I laughed, as did several of the others. I got up and staggered over to the outdoor shower by the pool. I rinsed my sweaty body off and then I clasped my hand over my pussy when I realized how much cum is draining out of me and headed for the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet and I was amazed at the amount of cum that drained out of me from just two men. The stream finally trickled to an end and I wiped my red, swollen pussy with a couple of moist towelettes. I washed up and hurried back outside. I don’t want to miss anything.

Grace rushed past me on her way to the bathroom as I stepped back out onto the deck. She was grinning widely and she quickly whispered, “Fuck this is hot!”

Rob had returned to the grill and the guys were all sitting around, much more relaxed now, talking, joking and sipping their beers.

No one seemed to need anything so I sat in my chair between two naked men from work. I put my foot up between Mel’s legs, resting it on the edge of his seat and gently tickling his balls with my toes.

He smiled at me and said, “You’re next, Dawn. Once I’ve had a little food and my strength has returned I’m going to fuck you. I have wanted your beautiful ass since you started working with us.”

While the grill was heating up again, Rob went inside and came back out with our small, portable TV with a built in DVD player and set it up. He slipped the first of the DVDs from our weekend at the beach in and started it.

Grace came back out just as the movie started and she said, “Oh boy! It’s my favorite movie.”

Larry pulled her down into his lap and Mel pulled me up into his lap. With his hands moving freely over my body we watched my first gangbang unfold on the little television set. There were a few comments from my friends. But for the most part they were quiet except for an occasional gasp or someone exclaiming with awe in their voice, “Look at that!”

Rob called over to Mel, “Mel, I need to borrow my wife for a few minutes. You can have her right back.”

Mel is so engrossed in watching my gangbang he didn’t hear Rob at first. I had to poke him and get his attention. After Rob repeated his request Mel reluctantly took his hands away from my body.

Mel let me up and Rob asked me to get the plates and flatware and bring them out. He had stopped on the way home and bought the steaks and some potato salad to go with it. I brought that out too.

I set the plates down near Rob and passed out the silverware. I put the potato salad on the table and said, “Mel, here’s the potato salad, Rob will bring you your steak in a minute, and I’m keeping desert warm for you.”

I turned the TV off so we could eat and talk. Once Rob served the steaks there was some good natured conversation for a few minutes. It wasn’t until there was a brief pause in the conversation that Mel brought up a serious subject. He asked no one in particular, “What happens on Monday?”

I suppose that question has occurred to all of us but we’ve all been reluctant to raise the subject. Everyone looked at me for some reason. I’ve been wondering too. This week at the office has been a blast. I really like my job but this week took job satisfaction to a whole new level. I’ve really enjoyed all the sensual teasing and being repeatedly exposed to my co-workers. It has almost been like a continuation of our weekend at the beach.

For some reason everyone seems to be waiting for me to say something. I looked around and said, “I had a ball this past week. All the teasing and showing off really turned me on and you all know it. I guess it’s pretty obvious now that since the changes I went through last weekend I like a little wild sex as much as the next guy, much to my surprise. But I don’t want to be the office slut. Or at least, I don’t want that to be all I am. I will, if Rob tells me to. I’d do anything for him. It has certainly paid off for me recently. I love the changes in my marriage and in my life. It doesn’t get more exciting than this. But if you’re asking me what will happen on Monday, and it appears everyone is waiting to hear what I think for some reason, what we’re doing now works for me. I know you guys are walking around with a lot of uncomfortable growths in your pants. But I can’t see myself fucking all six of you guys every day at work for the rest of my career.”

Rob smiled and said, “I love the change in you since our weekend Dawn. And I agree with you. I don’t want you to lose your self-respect and you should never be taken for granted. You should never be nothing more than a cum-dump. That isn’t to say that you should never be permitted to have sex with any of the guys at work. I like the idea of them being able to see your sweet ass whenever they want. I like the idea of them being able to touch you if the spirit moves them. I don’t want you to have to bend over your desk and let them fuck you whenever they want. At least they shouldn’t have that power every day. Maybe there could be a “Fuck Dawn Day” or something like that.”

Grace interrupted and she sounded hurt when she exclaimed, “Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Doesn’t anyone want to fuck Grace anymore?”

All of the guys laughed and hurriedly assured Grace that they still want to fuck her just as much as always. It’s just that, at the moment, they’re in negotiations for the rights to my pussy.

Mel said, “That brings up another point.” He turned to Rob and said, “It appears you have assumed responsibility for Grace’s pussy too. Or is that a misconception on my part?”

We all looked at Rob. Rob looked at Grace. Grace smiled and said, “I like being told what to do sometimes. I have given responsibility for my sex life to Rob until I find the right guy to take on that responsibility full time, unless Dawn has a problem with that.”

I got up, went around to Grace and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head and said, “Welcome to my world.”

Rob said, “We’re going shopping tomorrow for some new clothes. We’re going to try and find some sexy clothes which won’t be so objectionable that your supervisors will object.”

Gary said, “That isn’t much of a concern. Our editor is a bigger horn dog than Mel is, as hard as that is to believe. They could probably both come to work naked and he wouldn’t object.”

Rob smiled and said, “That’s good to know. So we all like having the girls showing off and teasing. I like watching my wife getting fucked. It’s a concept that has always turned me on. I have the library to prove it. Still, it would get old if it happened to them every day and I think I’d be concerned about the effect that would have on their self-esteem. I don’t want that to happen.”

We thought about it for a few minutes and Tom suggested, “What if one day a week, one of them would be ... shall we say ‘available’? They could alternate weeks. The rest of the time they could just tease the hell out of us. I have to tell you, I have been going crazy this week. I came as close to committing rape as any man ever did. But damn it was exciting! I had a hard-on more than I didn’t. I felt like I was a teenager back in high school except the view was better.”

I laughed and said, “I did too! God I was turned on when you guys kept getting me to show you my tits and lift my skirt. And those damned rides to lunch with fingers squirming around in my pussy. I wanted to beg someone to fuck me.”

I thought Tom’s suggestion had some merit. I turned to Rob and suggested, “We could try it for a couple of weeks. What do you thing Rob?”

Rob asked, “Do you have somewhere safe you can play at work? We don’t want a bunch of people getting fired.”

Grace interjected, “Everyone who comes into our offices has to go through me. I could control traffic in the office area while Dawn is ‘entertaining.’ And one of the others could do the same thing while I’m entertaining. It would kind of take away from the spontaneity and that kinda sucks. But that’s better than getting caught with our pants down.”

We talked a little more about the details and decided that the day would be Tuesday. Later in the week would make more sense, but Tuesday is my easy day and the last three days of the week I really don’t have time to spend satisfying the sexual appetites of six horny men. It isn’t an ideal solution. But it will have to do until they hire someone to help me, something they keep promising to do. I’m not holding my breath, though.

Once that issue was resolved, Grace and I flipped a coin to see who would be available first. We hadn’t decided if the winner or the loser went first, so we had to flip a second time and as the winner, Grace got to go first.

With that decided, Mel got to his feet and stood beside my chair. He let his soft cock dangle right in my face and said, “Why don’t you get that hard for me and then we’ll see if you can talk me into fucking your sweet young pussy.”

With seven people watching, I kissed the head of his cock and licked the shaft right there at the table. I could taste Grace’s pussy on his cock. I don’t mind though. I like the taste of her pussy. I opened my mouth and slid my lips down over Mel’s cock.

He got hard quickly. He has a nice large cock. It’s very sexy. It’s nowhere near as large as Larry’s but very few are. It reminds me of Todd’s cock from my first gangbang in our hotel room. I sucked Mel’s cock, taking more and more of it into my mouth with each stroke until the head suddenly slipped right down my throat. I heard him gasp, and several of the men at the table made complimentary remarks about my oral abilities. Outside of a porn movie they’ve never experienced deepthroat and they were especially impressed that I could do it with Mel’s large cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.