How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

At work I got another cup of coffee and stopped to chat with Grace for a few minutes. I’m not as pressed for time as I was yesterday. Mel and Peter came in while we were talking and admired our outfits.

Grace was her usual sexy self, although I notice she’s ramping up the sex appeal lately, too. Not that we’re competing. But she isn’t worried about offending me anymore. I was surprised when I learned that had been a consideration for her.

We always comment on how sexy our outfits are now. And we’re both having as much fun with it as the guys we’re driving crazy seem to be.

Mel came up behind me and lifted the back of my skirt. He stared at my ass for a long minute and said, “I really regret promising not to grab that beautiful ass. How about if I promise not to bite it instead? Could we renegotiate our deal?”

I laughed and finally gave in. “Okay Mel, but not hard, okay?”

Larry held my skirt up while Mel ran his hands over my ass for a moment. He shook his head and said, “I have never seen a more perfect ass in my life!”

Grace protested, “Hey! What about me?”

Mel turned to her and in a very serious tone said, “Grace, you have never shown me your ass. I can’t really judge.”

She started to get to her feet but the door opened and Gary came in. Peter dropped my skirt quickly but apparently not quick enough. Gary did a perfect double take. I’m not sure what he saw. Actually, it doesn’t look like he’s sure what he saw. Obviously he couldn’t have seen Peter holding my skirt up in the back. That just isn’t possible. I’d never permit that. So he must have been seeing things, right?

The five of us went to lunch again that day. Grace and I have been permitting more and more liberties and the guys are really starting to push the envelope. I have mixed emotions about that but after giving it some thought I know I don’t want to put a stop to it. I decided that as long as it doesn’t go too far, assuming it hasn’t already, and as long as it doesn’t affect our work, I’m going to do what I know Rob would want and go along with it.

That’s why I didn’t say anything on the ride to the restaurant when Peter pulled my skirt up, baring my pussy and he and Tom explored first the outside and then the inside while we rode. Grace, as usual, is turned around in her seat watching and Mel has his mirror pointed at where the action is again.

As we drove, Grace had a sudden change of expression that led me to believe mine is not the only pussy being toyed with. She closed her eyes for a second and sighed in pleasure. Then she opened her eyes, smiled at me and said, “You know, if you unbuttoned another button or two, that blouse you’re wearing would be a lot more interesting.”

I had the fingers of two men in my pussy at the moment and I suppose that had something to do with how quickly I responded to her suggestion. I unbuttoned one button, but that still left my breasts partially covered. So I unbuttoned another one and spread my blouse open, leaving my breasts exposed.

With my breasts now exposed I reached one of my hands down into each man’s lap and wrapped my hands around their hard cocks. There was a lot of heavy breathing and pleasurable moaning in that car, all the way to the restaurant.

Mel finally parked and shut the car off. Before we got out, Peter began pistoning his finger in and out of me while Tom rubbed my clit and I had a screaming orgasm. I didn’t even realize two strange men were standing right outside our car watching until a couple of minutes later!

Peter waited for a minute before he pulled his finger from my pussy and sucked it clean. Then we got out, to the stares of the two older, well dressed businessmen who had been watching the action in the back seat of Mel’s car in disbelief. We were half way to the entrance of the restaurant before I remembered that my tits are still on display and I quickly buttoned two of the buttons.

I asked accusingly, “Were you guys just going to let me walk around like that?”

Mel laughed and replied sarcastically, “Well DUH!”

When we got inside Tom and Peter rushed to the men’s room. The rest of us were taken to a booth while. I think they both had a little cleaning up to do.

Once we were seated and Tom and Peter returned, Mel said, “Next time we go to lunch we’re taking your car Tom.”

Grace pouted and said, “You don’t like riding in the front with me?!”

Mel looked at her and asked, “Did you notice how many times I nearly wrecked my car on the way here?!”

Grace said, “No, between what you were doing with your fingers and the show in the back seat, I didn’t even know where I was.”

We took a little break and sipped our drinks. Nonalcoholic again, damn it! We were more or less behaving ourselves in the restaurant, though both Grace and I had our skirts up high enough to air out the playgrounds. The waiter was also getting the benefit of the public airing out process. We probably should have adjusted his tip to allow for the view. But since the guys were paying for lunch I stayed out of it.

Mel once more tried to turn the conversation to my life changing weekend. I looked at Grace. I had already told her everything. I asked, “I don’t know, Grace. Do you think they could handle it? More importantly, do you think we could work together if I told them?”

Grace thought about it for a minute and replied, “If you tell them, you know they’re going to want to push the limits again. Guys are what guys are. They always want more. But it’s the second half of the question I wonder about. We’ve already let them go way too far. They’ve been pretty good about it and I can’t help noticing how much fun both of us are having with it. Still, we don’t want it to get out of hand. Or do we?”

I thought about it for a minute. God knows I’m having one hell of a good time. I thought that maybe I should let Rob decide. I sat back and said, “Listen Mel, I’m not fooling anyone here. You guys know I’m enjoying this as much as you are. I think that before I tell you what happened last weekend though, I need to ask Rob.”

Mel’s expression never changed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He placed it on the table in front of me and said, “Ask him.”

I looked at Grace and she shrugged. So I called Rob on Mel’s phone and quickly explained the reason for my call. Rob sounded amused and said, “I think it’s a hot idea. You have to work with them, though. Just off the top of my head I would say ‘go for it’, but the final decision is up to you.”

I told him I love him and that I have some juicy details for him tonight and hung up.

I handed his phone back to him and Mel asked, “Do you tell him everything?”

I nodded.

Mel asked, “What did he say?”

“He said it’s up to me,” I replied. “It all depends on whether I think we can still have a good working relationship. Can we?”

Tom grinned and said, “I think we’ve been getting along much better at work this week. Don’t you?”

I know I’m going to give in. I looked at my watch and saw that we have half an hour before we have to be back at work. So I said, “Okay, I don’t know if we have enough time, but here goes.”

I told them, in a lot less detail than I told Grace, all about my weekend. They didn’t have the benefit of the DVDs to watch. But I figured with their dirty minds they didn’t really need them. I told them about our clothes shopping and our afternoon with the four students from Indiana. They went nuts as I described some of the things I did that afternoon. I told them about the triplets, and especially the beautiful young woman with whom I enjoyed my first bisexual experience.

I also told them about the DVDs and Mel offered me a thousand dollars to be able to watch them. I looked at him, certain he was joking. He’s serious!

I thought about it for a minute and said, “I wouldn’t take your money. I will leave it up to Rob. If he says you can see them I will bring them in for you. But Mel, if I ever find out you made copies, or have posted pictures from them on the internet, I will never speak to you again.”

Mel, and the other guys as well, promised to be worthy of my trust if we would see our way clear to let them see the DVDs. To be honest, the idea of them watching the DVDs is really turning me on. I’m really turning into a slut!

After lunch we piled back into the car and headed back to work. As soon as the car doors closed my skirt was up, my blouse unbuttoned and there were fingers in my pussy. I returned my hands to their laps and we enjoyed the too short drive back to the office.

Grace turned around in her seat again. She obviously enjoys watching me. She said, “Jesus, Dawn! When you go slut, you don’t fuck around, do you?!”

I grinned and answered breathlessly, “I don’t know. It isn’t up to me. Rob hasn’t told me whether or not I fuck around yet.”

Before we got back to the office, Mel asked, “What about Gary, Larry and Jim? They’d all enjoy a little of this action. They’ll really feel bad if they find out they’re being left out.”

Gary is the oldest of our group and I’m a little nervous about including him. I said, “I suppose Jim and Larry would enjoy being part of the fun. Are you sure about Gary? He has always seemed, I don’t know, not stuffy ... reserved maybe? Do you really think he’d be as amused as the rest of you guys?”

Mel smiled and said, “Trust me, Dawn. I know for a fact that Gary would do anything for a peek at your sweet ass. He and I go out for drinks on Friday after work sometimes. You and Grace are always a large part of our conversation.”

I looked at Grace to see how she reacted to that. I didn’t think either Grace or I warranted so much of their attention around here. I’m surprised to hear we’re a topic of discussion.

I shrugged and said, “Okay, but make sure the guys know we’re just playing games here. This isn’t going to become an office orgy. We like the showing off. We enjoy the extra stimulation just as much as you guys do. We have to keep this from getting out of hand, though.”

Mel promised he’d make the rules clear to the other guys at the office. By the time we finished our conversation we were at work. I buttoned my blouse back up while Tom sucked his finger clean and we went in and went to work.

After a few minutes I was finally able to settle down and get back to work. I forgot all about the hot lunch date and the conversation on the way back to work. Mel hadn’t, though. He came into my office about an hour later with his buddy Gary. Gary has a look on his face that lets me know he’s sure Mel is playing a nasty trick on him.

Mel said, “I told Gary about our lunches. He keeps calling me a liar. Do you have a minute to show him I was telling the truth?”

I kept a straight face and asked, “The truth about what, Mel?”

He exclaimed, “You know damned well about what!”

I responded in an innocent voice, sounding totally confused, “Mel, I have no idea what you’re talking about. Now I need to get back to work.”

Gary looked embarrassed and started to leave. He said, “Sorry, Dawn, I knew my leg was getting pulled.” Then he said in a highly exasperated tone of voice, “Mel, you’re an ass.”

I asked innocently, “Gary, what did Mel say to you?”

Gary blushed and replied, “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

I smiled and asked, “Did he tell you I’ve been letting him see my tits, and my ass, and my pussy?”

I really wish I had a camera right then. The look on Gary’s face was suitable for framing.

I asked, “Did he tell you how I unbuttoned my blouse in the car on the way to lunch and let Tom and Peter pull my skirt up and play with my pussy?”

I saw the bulge growing in Gary’s pants and his face was as red as a crayon. He stared at me for a moment and then almost whispered, “Dawn?”

I felt my face getting red as I reached up and unbuttoned two buttons on my blouse and pulled it open, baring my breasts. Then I asked, “Is this why you came to my office, Gary? Did you want to see these?”

He stared at me open mouthed for a moment and then he whispered, “Jesus Christ Dawn! You’re beautiful!”

My voice sounded a little shaky to me when I said, “Thank you, Gary. I’m pleased that you think so.”

Then I pushed my chair back, slid my skirt up a little more and asked, “Would you like to see what else you’ve been missing?”

Gary walked around my desk and stood looking down at my exposed breasts and my naked pussy. He couldn’t talk. But the bulge in the front of his pants spoke volumes. I looked him right in the eye, leaned forward, wrapped my hand around his shaft and said, “I seem to be causing a lot of these around here lately. I’m sorry. It looks pretty uncomfortable.”

I felt him shudder and I’m not sure he didn’t just have an orgasm in his pants. He quietly exclaimed, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!” He took a step back and said, “Thank you, Dawn. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.”

I thought that was a nice thing to say and told him he’s very welcome. Then he excused himself and left quickly. Mel remained standing in the doorway. He’s grinning like an idiot and watching as I put my breasts away and move my chair back in place.

Just before he left he said, “See how happy you made that old man?”

I smiled at him and went back to work.

My deadlines all expire two hours before quitting time. After I meet them I have a couple of hours to take a deep breath and look at what’s coming up in the next business cycle. I was looking over my schedule with one hour to go before quitting time when I looked up to see Larry standing in my door. I smiled and asked him what I can do for him.

He’s staring at me and of course I know what he’s here for. Just like Gary earlier, he can’t quite believe the things his co-workers have been telling him. It’s obvious he has come to see me in response to the things he has just been told about me. But he’s skeptical. Like Gary, he probably thinks the guys are pulling his leg. He doesn’t quite know how to say what he’s thinking.

I smiled at his nervousness and said, “Come in, Larry. It’s okay. It’s obvious what you’re here for. They were telling you the truth.”

Larry still looks like he thinks he must be on Candid Camera. But he came in and stood in front of my desk. I moved some papers and invited him to come around and sit on the corner of my desk. He glanced back at the door and then he walked around and for the first time he saw how short my skirt is now.

He sat down and I asked, “Who were you talking to?”

He said, “Mel came to my office a few minutes ago and said some pretty amazing things. I knew he was full of shit. But I had to come and see for myself. The story he told was too compelling not to at least check it out.”

I asked, “What story was that?”

“He told me about some amazing things he swears happened at lunch, and some even more amazing things he insists happened on the way to lunch and back in the backseat of his car. I’ve known you for a year and I thought I knew you pretty well. I knew he had to be full of shit.”

He shrugged and added, “But you know what they say. Hope springs eternal. I couldn’t live with myself if I ignored what I assume was a crock of shit if he turned out to be telling the truth. You’re the sexiest, most beautiful young woman I’ve ever met. I expect to leave your office incredibly embarrassed and feeling like a fool. But if there’s even the slightest chance he was telling the truth...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.