How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Rob came into the bedroom five minutes later carrying a large, dusty, cardboard box. He looks a little embarrassed. I understood perfectly when he explained, “Here’s my stash. I just couldn’t bring myself to throw them away. I have kept them hidden because I was sure you’d be upset if you saw them. Well, that and I didn’t want you to know what a pervert I am.”

I looked inside at all of the back issues of the letters magazine. I smiled up at Rob and said, “You are, indeed, a fucking pervert! It turns out that’s one of the many things I love about you.”

Then I looked at some of the covers and said, “God, I wish I could take a week off and just stay home and read them.” I took one of them out and slid the box under the bed. I want to start reading immediately but it’s getting late.

I’m feeling pretty horny. I ate Grace to several violent orgasms and I watched her and Rob together in what looked like one of the most violent fucks I’ve ever seen. I didn’t think Rob would be able to recover from that this quickly so I didn’t try to start anything when we went to bed.

I was wrong about Rob. He took me in his arms and began to caress my breasts and kiss the back of my neck and my shoulders. I moaned in appreciation and he said, “I get the impression someone is still just a bit horny. I take it Grace didn’t return the favor this afternoon?”

I chuckled and replied, “I was eating her while she watched the DVDs we made. She couldn’t take her eyes off the screen. It’s a good thing I only just discovered how much fun it is to make love to another woman. If I had tried that first you might have had to marry someone normal.”

Rob said, “You’re still normal. We’re just broadening our horizons a little.”

The kissing and touching were getting to me and I said, “I hope you aren’t starting something you don’t intend to finish. That would be really cruel.”

He bit my shoulder lightly and said, “A little cruel can be fun. But no, I have every intention of finishing what I start.”

I turned over on my back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him and said, “Thanks for being perfect. And thanks for changing me ... making me better. Our life is suddenly so much more exciting now that I’m not such a prude anymore. I love the new me. I’m having so much fun.”

Rob said, “I’m far from perfect. Can a pervert even be perfect? But no matter what else is true, I love you and I am unbelievably happy you’re turning out to be nearly as big a pervert as I am.”

That was all the talking. He put his mouth to much better use then. He started kissing his way down my highly sensitized body and I just lay back, closed my eyes and let him work his magic. As he kissed and licked my body I thought back. Not to this day’s events but instead to our weekend get away. I pictured myself walking around town in those revealing outfits and going to the beach in that very revealing swimming suit, the Wicked Weasel. I thought about Todd applying suntan lotion to my exposed flesh and I started cumming almost as soon as Rob’s tongue touched my wet pussy.

I was not surprised at how quickly I came. I have been very horny. I was surprised when, after he had brought me to several wonderful orgasms with his tongue, Rob went above and beyond. He moved up over me and we kissed and made love until we both came one more time.

Afterwards, we held each other and just enjoyed feeling so much in love. I’ve had a nagging little doubt in the back of my mind that maybe, once Rob actually saw me going along with these games and I was no longer the conservative woman he married, just maybe he’d have regrets. I’m pretty sure now I don’t have to worry about that. I’m confident our marriage is even stronger now. Stranger, but stronger. God knows we won’t be getting bored.

In the morning I overslept. Rob woke me up with a cup of coffee and said, “I have to go in a little early. I’m still cleaning up a mess that came up while we were playing on the beach. I laid out what I want you to wear to work today. See you tonight, babe.”

He kissed me and left. I got up, instantly burning with curiosity about what he wants me to wear today. I spotted some clothes draped over the chair at my dressing table. The first thing I noticed is that there are no panties. I picked up the blouse and a tingle went through me. It isn’t sheer but it’s very damned close. I’ve worn it a couple of times, but never without a bra and a slip or a camisole under it.

The skirt is probably the shortest of my old, conservative items of clothing. It comes to about three inches above my knee, maybe four. I like the way I look in it but I’ve always been just a tad uncomfortable about wearing it because I didn’t think it was really my style. For that reason, I’ve only worn it once despite the occasional request from Rob to wear it when we went out for dinner or a movie. But that was the old me. I’m a different person now.

It isn’t a miniskirt or anything like one but it’s out of character for me so I know I’m going to shake things up at the office today! I took a quick shower and got dressed. I grabbed my coffee cup and went downstairs to get a fresh cup to take with me. I found a piece of paper clipped to a note standing up in front of the coffee pot. The note says:

Dawn,

This piece of paper is four inches wide. That is the closest your knees are allowed together today. Under no circumstances are your knees to touch. Have fun.

I love you. Rob

I poured myself another cup of coffee and took a seat at the kitchen table. I held the paper up and used it to measure the distance between my knees so that I might better judge just how exposed I’ll be. It isn’t extreme. It might even appear to be inadvertent. If I were wearing a knee length skirt as I usually do it wouldn’t be much of a problem. I can see where, under the right circumstances, this skirt and those four inches might just make for an interesting day.

Most of my day will be spent at my desk, of course. I won’t be all that exposed all alone in my little office. I’m certain it’s too dark under my desk to allow anyone to see anything. At least I think I’m certain. The excitement won’t come from being exposed today as much as from the potential. I’m beginning to feel the excitement already. Even though the possibility of any of the guys being able to see up my skirt is slight it still excites me to think it could happen.

I grabbed my purse and my little piece of paper and drove to work. Grace is already at her desk when I got there. She looked at my slightly racier ensemble, smiled and asked, “Practicing for next week Dawn? I have a feeling that what you’re wearing now is going to be granny clothes compared to your new outfits.”

I grinned and replied, “I imagine you’re right. Rob laid out my clothes for the day. Not counting my new slut clothes from last weekend this is the raciest outfit he could find. He also gave me this.”

I showed her the small, blank piece of paper. She looked up at me, not understanding the significance.

I smiled and explained, “I’m not allowed to keep my knees together today. This is the minimum distance they must remain apart.”

She took the paper from me and pushed her chair back. Her skirt is probably an inch shorter than mine. She held the paper between her knees and when I looked down I could see a flash of pink panty at her crotch. I guess those four inches are more of a risky proposition than I first thought.

Grace stood up and compared her skirt length to my own. She saw that mine is about an inch longer and she grinned and said, “If you have any balls at all you’ll roll your waistband under an inch.”

I laughed and said, “It’s a good thing I don’t have balls. Unlike you, I’m not wearing panties.”

I had been dared though. The gauntlet has been thrown down. I heard the challenge and saw the ‘You don’t have the balls!’ look on her face. I couldn’t resist.

I set my purse on her desk and after making sure no one else was around I quickly rolled my waistband under, effectively raising my hem line an inch.

Grace laughed and said, “Way to go Dawn! I’ll make you a deal. I’ll keep my knees open that far too.”

She measured out another piece of paper and cut it out and set it on her desk. I grinned and said, “It’s going to be a strange day!”

Just then Mel, the office horn dog, and Tom came in. The guys are used to seeing Grace wearing short skirts, well, shorter skirts, but this is a first for me.

Mel stopped and his smile seemed to stretch from ear to ear. He exclaimed, “Damn, Dawn! You look hot today! It looks like Grace has been a good influence on you.” Then he got serious and said, “Oh, I’m sorry, that’s sexual harassment, isn’t it?”

At least I think he was serious.

I said, “Yes, Mel. Grace sat me down and had a long talk with me. She’s working hard to straighten me out. As for sexual harassment, if you don’t grab my ass I won’t grab yours. Okay?”

Tom laughed out loud, but Mel still looks serious. He walked around me and said, “I just noticed you aren’t wearing a bra. Isn’t there some sort of office dress code about that?”

I smiled and said, “That isn’t all I’m not wearing Mel. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get to work.”

As I walked to my office Mel and Tom are both standing there with their mouths wide open and I’m struggling not to laugh out loud.

I sat at my desk, placed my knees the proper distance apart and looked down. Once seated, my skirt slid up and there were probably only two inches of material between my pussy and daylight. That’s looking down from my angle. Anyone looking from my office door will have a much better angle. I’m really counting on the lack of light under my desk to preserve what little dignity remains to me.

I made a few phone calls and did a little paperwork. After a while I forgot all about the changes in my wardrobe. From time to time I’d realize my knees are together. I can’t help it. It’s a lifelong habit. I would immediately spread them the proper distance and get back to work.

Grace came in just before lunch, looked down and said, “You need a light under your desk sweetheart.”

I smiled and nodded and she asked, “Got time for lunch?”

I looked at the time and looked at what I have to get done today and decided I could spare the time for lunch. I stood up and grabbed my purse and said, “Yes. But this time we need to be back on time. If I get much more unreliable I’ll have to demand to be fired.”

I followed Grace out and as she grabbed her purse, Mel and Tom and Peter came out of their offices. Grace said, “The guys have generously offered to buy us lunch.”

I have steadfastly refused to go to lunch with any of the men in the office since I started working here almost a year ago. I didn’t want to give anyone the wrong impression. I’m a different person now, though. I didn’t say a word as we walked out to the parking lot.

The five of us piled into Mel’s Grand Marquis. I attracted a lot of attention as I climbed into the middle of the back seat and sat with my legs spread the required four inches. Grace was in the front passenger seat. She turned around in her seat. I saw her gaze flick down to the hem of my skirt. I’m pretty sure she has a pretty good view of my crotch. She smiled at me and we all made small talk as Mel started the car and adjusted his mirror. We were half way to the little Mexican restaurant where they like to eat lunch before I realized Mel has aimed his rearview mirror so that he can see up my skirt.

I know he’s getting a pretty good view because he turned bright red and remained that color all the way to the restaurant. He never said a word, though. I guess he’s afraid I’ll put my knees together if he says anything.

Grace saw what he’s doing and she kept chuckling. Tom and Peter have no idea what’s going on. They only know that something is tickling the hell out of Grace.

I think Peter finally figured out what’s amusing Grace when he held the car door for me at the restaurant. As I stood up I saw that his face is bright red now and he can’t look me in the eyes.

I glanced down as we headed for the restaurant and I noticed that both Mel and Peter have embarrassing bulges in the front of their pants. I looked at Grace. She’s biting her lower lip to keep from laughing out loud.

We were early enough that the lunch crowd hasn’t filled the place up yet. We got a booth right away. I ended up sitting between Mel and Peter and the hardest thing I had to do this day was order a non-alcoholic drink. I would have loved a margarita!

Mel kept looking down at my lap instead of at his menu and finally I said, “I hope you know what you want to eat. You haven’t even looked at your menu.”

He grinned and said, “Oh yeah! I definitely know what I want to eat.”

Grace finally laughed out loud, then covered her mouth with her hand and tried to stifle her laughter. Everyone looked at her and she finally said, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it.”

Mel looked at his menu for a minute and then he put it down and said, “Dawn, you seem different since your long weekend.”

I grinned and asked, “Oh? How do you mean, Mel?”

He smiled and replied, “Oh, I don’t know. The way you dress, the way you act. You really seem a lot more ... I want to say hot, open I guess.”

I tried to sound perfectly innocent. “I don’t know what you mean Mel.”

He looked at me, then at Grace. Then he said, “Well, you’re wearing your skirt about four inches shorter. You aren’t wearing a bra and I can see your nipples through the material of your blouse. Fortunately for you I’m much too much of a gentleman to mention that you aren’t wearing panties. Now don’t take this wrong. I am most definitely not complaining. I’m just curious about the new you.”

Tom asked incredulously, “How do you know she isn’t wearing panties, Mel?”

Mel snickered like a schoolboy and said, “Because I was staring at her pussy all the way here. That’s why we had so many close calls. The thing is, Tom, she knew I was looking and she never put her knees together. Now we all know how out of character that is for sweet young Dawn, the source of many a wet daydream in our office.”

Now it’s getting embarrassing. I finally said, “Mel, don’t get too carried away or you’ll kill the golden goose.”

He looked a little sheepish. But he said, “Now, Dawn, you can’t blame me for wondering. Like I said, I’m not complaining. I sure as hell admire the view. You have to admit this is way out of character for you. I love the change. But it’s so sudden.”

I finally said, “I’m doing this for my husband. He wants me to loosen up a little and be a little sexier. He picked out my clothes and he asked me, no, he told me, that I have to keep my knees a certain distance apart. I love my husband and I’d do anything for him. So, you are getting a free show. That’s all it is though, a show. Unless Rob tells me otherwise it’s still look but don’t touch.

Tom is sitting at the far end of the booth, on the other side of Grace. He quietly exclaimed, “I don’t fucking believe this!”

We all looked at him in shock. No one has ever heard Tom swear before! We all laughed then and that kind of relaxed the atmosphere a little.

Peter asked, “That’s why you are putting on such a beautiful show?” Then he turned to Grace and asked, “And while we’re on the subject, what has gotten into you, Grace? I mean, you are usually dressed to thrill, within reason. But I see that your knees are having trouble meeting at the moment as well.”

She smiled and said, “Thank you for noticing. I’ve been getting a little jealous of all the attention that Dawn is getting.”

She told the guys what we did this morning, me rolling my skirt up and her agreeing to maintain the four inch spread. She also mentioned that the three of us are going to shop for a new wardrobe for me this weekend. She said, “Starting next week, Dawn is going to make me look like a nun.”

I exclaimed “No I’m not! I will be dressing more ... stylishly. I’m not going to dress like a slut and get fired. I like my job.”

Mel grinned and said, “You don’t know Mr. Weaver very well, Dawn. You could come to work naked and he’d probably give you a raise.”

Grace laughed and said, “You got that right! He almost never comes down to our offices. Every time he does, though, he heads right for my desk. The first thing he always does is lean over on my desk and attempt to look down my top. He doesn’t try to hide it, either.”

Our food finally arrived and we ate quickly. While we ate, Mel tried to switch the conversation back to my weekend. He’s sure something must have happened to bring about the sudden change in me.

I finally said, “Mel, you’re right. Something did happen this past weekend that has had a big impact on my husband and me. However, I do not intend to share it with you. It’s much too personal.”

Mel looked at me. Then he looked down and without warning he reached over and pulled my skirt up about an inch, baring my crotch to both him and Peter. He held my skirt up and said, “That’s okay, I guess, as long as you keep sharing this.”

I was too shocked to react at first! The guy definitely has brass balls! By the time I came to my senses I realized that I found this unusual situation both amusing and very exciting. I just shook my head and said calmly, “Mel, put my skirt down. You’re as close to heaven as you’re ever going to get. When I said you couldn’t grab my ass, well, that went for the front of me too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.