How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

I work in the advertising department of the local paper. We are a small section in our own little corner of the building. There are only eight of us. We all get along well and it’s a fun place to work. There are only two women in my section, me and a secretary, Grace. The secretary is very attractive. She’s a little older than I am. I would guess she is in her late twenties. She has a great personality and a highly developed sense of humor. Everyone loves her.

The guys are all great, too. Grace and I are very different people. I have always been kind of shy and somewhat reserved. She is much more open and much more of a flirt. The guys treat us both accordingly and they have never tested my comfort level.

Now I find myself wondering how long before they start to notice a difference in me. Because I know I’m different now. This past weekend has definitely been a life changing experience.

Rob went downstairs as I finished dressing. So he didn’t see me when, after a moment to consider, I reached under my skirt and pulled my panties and pantyhose off. I’m in no danger of being overexposed at work. My skirt comes down to just above my knees and my blouse is thick enough that my nipples don’t show through. The change is hidden but I’m very aware of it.

I went downstairs and joined Rob. We kissed goodbye as he was about to leave for his office but before he shut the door I called out to him. He turned around to see what I wanted and I smiled and lifted my skirt up to my waist.

He grinned and said, “I love a slut! See you tonight.”

I left right after he did and even though my outfit is not outrageous in the least, I was aware all day long that I’m naked under my clothes, so to speak.

I also found myself indulging the guys in more bantering, flirtier conversations. One of them asked me, “What got into you this weekend? That must have been some get-away you guys had.”

I smiled suggestively and said, “Gary, if I told you what got into me this weekend you’d never believe me.”

Then I turned around and hurried to my office before he could think of anything else to say.

Grace came into my office just before lunchtime and invited me to lunch at the new place that just opened up on King Street. There’s nothing unusual about that. Grace and I go to lunch once or twice a week. She has a funny look on her face, though. I have to wonder if Gary said something to her about our brief, slightly suggestive conversation.

We walked the three blocks to the new sandwich shop. We ordered soup and a sandwich and while we waited, Grace said, “Okay, out with it. Tell me about your weekend. It must have been pretty interesting. You seem really different.”

I asked, “How? I haven’t done anything different this morning!”

She raised one eyebrow, smiled and said, “First of all, you are smiling much more than usual. Second, you aren’t wearing a bra. I have never seen you not wear a bra. But for some reason you suddenly seem so much more confident than you ever were before.”

I looked down and made sure my nipples aren’t showing.

She grinned and said, “I don’t have to see your nipples! There are no straps in the back, silly!”

Oh yeah.

Grace went on, “Third, Gary told me what you said. And he described the look on your face when you said it. Something tells me you’ve been a very bad girl. I want to hear all about it. Come on. I’d do it for you!”

Grace is the closest thing I have to a close girlfriend in town. I just haven’t met anyone and gotten really close since we moved here. I can’t deny I really want to talk to someone, a woman, about what happened to me ... to Rob and me. The exciting events of this past weekend were the most exciting, life altering things that have ever happened to me. I don’t know about this, though! How can I tell anyone about what I did this weekend? More to the point, how can I tell someone about my weekend without a strong drink in my hand?!”

She’s watching me. She sees the wheels turning in my head. She reached out, put her hand over mine and said, “Oh my god! Dawn! Something did happen! You have to tell me!”

I sighed and said, “Grace, I’d love to talk to someone about what happened this weekend. I think, though, that if I told you what happened, you might never speak to me again. It was a very wild weekend.”

Grace chuckled and said, “Dawn, you know me better than that. I promise you girl, you can’t shock me. Hell, I could probably turn your hair white with some of my stories.”

I looked around. We’re in a corner booth and no one can hear us if I open up to her. I looked at her and thought about it for a moment. I decided to go ahead and tell her a little. I’ll start out slow and see how she reacts. Because I can’t help it, I’m dying to tell someone about it.

I said, “Okay. But we’re going to go to lunch together again tomorrow and you’re going to try your best to turn my hair white. Do you promise?”

She grinned and said, “Honey, I don’t just promise to talk, I promise to turn your hair white.”

I sipped my iced tea and said, “This would be a lot easier if this tea came from Long Island.”

I started with the outfits Rob bought for me. I ended up telling her everything, even the last part about the triplets. By the time I finished I was aware that I’m more than a little turned on. In fact, I’m afraid there’s going to be a large wet spot on the back of my skirt when I stand up.

Grace had eaten it up. She was wide eyed and she kept gasping and exclaiming, “Oh my god!” all the way through my story. When I finally came to the end and looked at my watch I said, “Oh shit! We’re a half hour late! Come on!”

We left some money on the table and rushed back to the office. Mel was at Grace’s desk answering the phone. She rushed over and said, “We got involved in something. I’m sorry, Mel. Thanks for covering for me.”

He smiled and said, “That’s okay, Grace, you can pay me back in the usual way.”

She laughed and replied, “Mel! Are you having those dreams again?”

I left them to their banter and hurried to my office. I had a couple of calls to return and then I sat at my desk, covered my face with my hands and thought about what I just did. I just related the most private and personal events of my life to Grace. I have to see her, talk to her, work with her, five days a week. We didn’t have time to talk after I told her what happened. Now I can’t help wondering what she must think of me.

Then I had another scary thought. What if she tells the guys?!

I pulled myself together and went back out to her desk. When she saw me coming she grinned. I leaned over her desk and she said, “God that was hot, Dawn! I’m just about ready to go in there and let poor Mel have his way with me.”

I laughed and said, “Listen, don’t tell anyone, okay? I’m embarrassed enough about having told you.”

She said, “Don’t worry, honey. Remember, I’m going to get even tomorrow. I’m going to turn your hair white.”

I thanked her and told her I can’t wait. Then I turned to return to my office. As I was walking away she said, “Dawn, you better stay in your office until that spot on the back of your skirt dries. No panties either huh?”

I just shook my head and kept walking.

That evening I got home and quickly washed the few clothes we wore this weekend. In my case there wasn’t much. And what there was didn’t consist of very much fabric.

I also rinsed out the clothes I took to the hotel with us but didn’t wear. Then I dried everything and put them all away.

Rob got home a little late. He had a pretty hectic day. He didn’t mind though. He loves his job and only gets bored when it goes too smoothly. He likes the challenges.

I told him about my conversation with Grace. I was afraid he might be upset with me for telling family secrets. Instead, he seemed to think it’s a good thing I have a friend to talk to.

The next day I wore panties. I learned my lesson yesterday. Rob was disappointed but I explained the reason and he just grinned.

When I got to work I said hello to everyone and went to my office. My biggest responsibility is getting and keeping the larger business accounts and working with them on their ads for the Sunday paper. Most of the national companies’ ads are done for them at the national or regional level. Those accounts require very little effort from me. Most of my efforts are devoted to the larger local companies and their ads.

Because of the vagaries of scheduling advertising for the Sunday paper, Tuesday is always my slowest day. By then I have already taken care of any concerns that might have been raised after last Sunday’s paper went out and next Sunday’s ads are already at the printers or printed and waiting to be stuck into the advertising section of the paper. I won’t be busy again until tomorrow unless something out of the ordinary comes up.

So when Grace came in an hour before lunch and said, “Let’s go out early and take the afternoon off. I’ve already asked a girl from personnel to cover for me. Let’s go get a decent lunch and a couple of margaritas.”

I said, “I have a better idea. Let’s go to my place and go skinny dipping and I’ll make a pitcher of Long Island ice tea.”

She eagerly exclaimed, “You’re on!”

I called the lady in finance who keeps track of our hours and told her something has come up and I’m taking the afternoon off. I let the guys know I’m leaving. Then Grace and I headed for my house. We left before the lunch hour rush and traffic was still light so we made good time.

Grace and I live on the same side of town. Her house is about two or three miles from mine. She’s divorced and lives alone. She has been to my house several times but until yesterday we were never more than office friends so we seldom socialized. We became a lot closer at lunch yesterday.

We went inside and I made the drinks while Grace made some tuna salad sandwiches. We were just about to go out to the pool when I said, “Leave this stuff here for a minute. Let me show you the things Rob bought for me this weekend.”

She grinned and said, “Oh yeah! Let me see what kind of slut Miss Goody Two- Shoes has turned into.”

I said, “I was never a Miss Goody Two-Shoes!”

She smiled and reminded me, “Maybe not, but you sure as hell played one at work!”

I started to argue. I didn’t think of myself that way. But then I thought about it and I guess she’s right. For proof you only have to compare the way the guys talk to her and the way they talk to me.

When we got to my bedroom I started pulling out the tops and the skirts I wore this weekend. Then I dug out the two bikinis and the two Wicked Weasels. She looked at the tops and held up a few of them and said, “Put this one on, I want to see it. Try this one on too.”

She’s holding up one of the crop tops and one of the crocheted tops. I grinned at the look of amazement on her face and took my blouse off. I pulled the crop top on and turned to model it for her.

She whistled and said, “I’ll be a son of a bitch! I never would have thought you had the balls!”

The bottom curve of my breasts is exposed and my nipples are poking out through the thin material. She shook her head in disbelief and then watched as I pulled it off and put on the crocheted top. She looked at it and then stepped back. Then she stepped back again. When she was ten feet away she said in a voice tinged with awe, “I can see your nipples from here girl!”

Then she said, “The skirt. Let me see the skirt on you.”

I slipped my skirt and my panties off and pulled on one of the tiny skirts I wore last weekend. She stared for a minute and then she looked at me and said, “Sit down.”

I sat in a chair against the wall and the skirt pulled up exposing my pussy. She shook her head again and stared at me with a lopsided grin. Then she held up the Weasel and asked, “You wore this?”

I nodded and she handed it to me.

I undressed and put the Weasel on. She stared at me in silence for a long moment with her mouth wide open before she said, “Oh my god! Dawn! You’re fucking naked!”

I grinned and nodded my head and said, “Yeah, hot isn’t it?”

“Jesus, girl!” She exclaimed. “What in the hell got into you?!”

I answered, “My wonderful husband and that.” I pointed to the magazine on my nightstand. She walked over and looked at the cover curiously for a moment before she picked it up. She stared at the cover for a moment before she said, “Come on. I need that drink now.”

I stripped and we went downstairs. We went to the kitchen, picked up the sandwiches and the drinks and moved out to the patio. We put our lunch and the Long Island ice tea on the table and I sat down. She stood looking down at me as I sat, comfortably naked. I heard awe in her voice when she said, “I never would have believed it.”

We have, on a few occasions, spent afternoons out here in the past. I’ve always worn my modest bikini. She’s amazed now at the change in me. But she isn’t uncomfortable with the new me. She stripped easily and without any sign that she felt self-conscious about being naked. She sat down and we sipped our drinks and ate our sandwiches while she looked through the magazine she brought down from the bedroom.

While she was eating she read the topics and read a couple of the letters. Finally she asked, “When you’re done with this, I want to borrow it. Okay?”

I nodded and said, “I hope you get as much out of it as I did. Now, you were going to turn my hair white.”

She sat back and looked at me in silence for a moment. Then she said, “I guess you went way out on a limb yesterday, telling me about your wild weekend.”

I nodded and said, “It isn’t over. We already have some pretty hot plans. I’ll be serving drinks and snacks at Rob’s poker game the Friday after next. I don’t know what he has planned, beyond my wearing my new slut clothes and distracting his friends. But I’m pretty sure there will be more than one kind of poker going on.”

Grace grinned and said, “I always liked you Dawn. But suddenly I feel a whole lot closer to you than I did last Friday.”

Then she took a long gulp and said, “Okay, some of the gory details. No, on second thought, I am not going to go into details. Let’s start slow and see how you handle it.”

She was watching me pretty closely as she said, “When I met my ex husband I was seventeen years old and working in a strip joint. I wasn’t serving drinks.”

My eyes shot wide open. I had definitely not expected that.

Grace laughed at my expression and said, “I didn’t just strip either. For extra money I did lap dances. Do you know what that is?”

I shrugged and said, “I’ve heard of them, I’ve never seen one.”

She chuckled and said, “Maybe I’ll demonstrate sometime. That wasn’t the worst of it. If I still didn’t have enough money to pay the rent and buy food, I sometimes turned tricks.”

She cocked her eyebrows at me and asked, “Feel your hair turning color yet?”

I grinned and answered, “Yeah, I think I do!”

Grace continued, “That was where I met my husband. He kept coming around and watching me dance and tipping me very well. Every time he came in he asked me out but I kept saying no. I finally gave in and he took me out. He treated me just like a normal woman. It was kind of refreshing.”

“We started dating regularly after that. He came in almost every night and watched me dance. He didn’t care that I took off my clothes for a room full of horny old men and stuck my pussy out so that they could tip me. He didn’t mind that I did lap dances and let them paw me. He even found out that I had turned a few tricks and he didn’t seem to care about that.”

“In six months we were engaged and two months later we were married. We never talked about it but I knew he always had a lot of money and I thought that as soon as we were married I could stop dancing and start living a normal life. That was our first big fight. And just like all the other fights we had, I lost.”

“I kept dancing and I kept doing lap dances. Then he started bringing guys around the house. I’m not talking about inviting over friends and having threesomes. Customers, he was selling my ass! It was just once in a while at first. Then a couple of times a week and sometimes more.”

“Then, on one of my rare days off, he dressed me up in a modest little sundress and plain white underwear and drove me out to a big metal building out in the industrial district. We went inside and I signed some papers without being allowed to read them. The next thing I knew I was being gangbanged by a dozen big men of just about every description you can think of while they made a movie of it. That was the end of that. I left him and divorced him and moved back in with my folks. I went to the Tech school and learned how to be an indispensable secretary and if your hair isn’t white now then there’s something wrong with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.