How Sweet It Is
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

We passed several couples on the way to the elevator. We just smiled at them and said hello as we passed. We had to wait for the elevator and as we were waiting we heard Kevin, Kale and Karen coming down the hallway. Kevin and Kale are on a lower floor but Karen’s room is just down the hall from ours. They came up to get their sister and are on the way out to the hot tub to join us.

They admired my suit, and my body, and my nerve. While we were waiting for the elevator Karen said, “I looked out my window before I left my room. There are several couples in the tub already. Why don’t we have a drink before we go down and give them a chance to leave?”

That made sense. We talked about going to the hotel bar but Karen suggested we go to one of our rooms and sit on the balcony. Since our room is closest we ended up there. Rob called room service and ordered us all a drink and while Rob and Kevin were taking a couple more chairs out onto the small balcony Karen noticed the camera hooked up to the television.

She looked at it and then she turned to me and grinned and exclaimed, “You didn’t?!”

I blushed and said, “My first starring role! We were just looking at it.”

She asked excitedly, “Can we watch it?”

The excitement in her voice was enough to convince me. The thought of three people who hardly know me watching me fuck four strangers and my husband is somehow appealing, probably because I’m still turned on from watching it a few minutes ago.

I looked at the eager, hopeful expressions on the faces of Kevin and Kale and I looked at Rob who seems to be leaving it up to me. I’m still blushing, but I smiled and said, “What the fuck!”

We already told them what happened this afternoon. Well, Rob did. They found the telling exciting so I’m sure they’ll get a kick out of the video. We waited for the drinks to be delivered before starting the movie. While we were waiting, I turned to the guys and said, “You two guys are cute. But I’m still tired and sore from this afternoon. I’m warning you right now, you’re going to leave here pretty horny tonight. Because no matter how much I want to fuck everyone in the room after we watch this, I need to rest my poor little pussy. So don’t come crying to me about how much your dicks hurt when this is over.”

Kevin laughed and said, “There has been many a night when I have had to beat my meat after my sister has spent the day teasing Kale and me. She can be a heartless bitch. We’re used to it, unfortunately.”

The drinks finally came. The waiter left and once we were all comfortable Rob started the movie over from the beginning. He had missed recording the first couple of minutes so the movie started out with Todd already eating me and giving me orgasm after orgasm while I was groped by his friends and sucked them each off in turn.

Whenever it got a little repetitious he would fast forward a little. But we watched most of it that night. We ordered another round of drinks before the bar closed and we left the movie running while the waiter stood inside the door waiting for his tip and watching it with us.

It was almost one in the morning when it ended. Rob shut the television off and we all took a deep breath and tried to lower our heart rates. No one spoke for a minute. It was like we were all tired out just from watching it.

No one spoke until Karen loudly exclaimed, “Son of a bitch that was hot! That’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen!” Then she looked at me and asked, “You know what’s missing from that movie?”

I shook my head.

She grinned and said, “Have you ever made it with another girl?”

I never have. I’ve never even thought about it. Somehow, all of a sudden, it doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.

I smiled and shook my head. She got to her feet and stood in front of me. Without looking at Rob she said to him, “Rob, is there much space left on that disk?”

Rob scrambled to his feet and said, “Hold that thought.”

He disconnected the camera from the television and quickly inserted a fresh disk. When he was ready he said, “If four hours isn’t long enough, I have more blank disks.”

I set my glass down and Karen pulled me to my feet. I moved into her arms and we started kissing. Our kisses were tender at first, experimental, curious. I discovered it’s different kissing a girl. Her lips seem softer, her kisses more tender. Her hands began to explore my almost naked body. That’s different, too.

Karen stepped back and spent a moment examining my Weasel. Once she figured it out she peeled it off me and I stepped out of it. Then I took her bikini off and our hands returned to once more explore each other’s body as we kissed.

I’ve never touched another woman this way before. I’m surprised at how much different it is to touch another woman’s breasts. Not at all like touching my own. Her breasts are slightly larger than mine of course. But that isn’t the difference. The difference is feeling her nipples get hard and hearing her moan with pleasure as my hands caress her. The difference is sensing how much pleasure I’m causing this beautiful young woman.

We almost immediately forgot all about the three men in the room. It’s just the two of us now. Karen is definitely the aggressor. Without breaking the kiss she led me to the bed and we climbed onto it eagerly, if somewhat less than gracefully. We stretched out and kissed and touched and then she pushed me over onto my back. She got up on her knees and began making love to me, taking control. She kissed my face and my neck and then I felt her full, soft, sexy lips on my breasts.

Everything about making love to a woman is so much different than being with a guy. Her lips are softer and more sensuous and there’s no scratchy stubble on her cheeks and her chin. Her fingers are softer and more knowing. As she kissed and licked my breasts her soft, smooth thigh was between mine, pressed up against my slit. For several long moments I was totally unaware that I was sliding up and down her thigh leaving a trail of moisture as my hips responded automatically to the lust building up in my brain.

She slowly moved down and soon she was nestled between my legs. Her tongue began scooping up the moisture seeping out of me. I can feel her long red hair on my stomach and my thighs and I started having one loud orgasm after another. Even with all the orgasms I already had today I’m so turned on that I’m totally out of control. I no longer feel sore. Everything is pure pleasure. I’m just like putty in this little girl’s hands. God she’s good!

I came and I came until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I finally reached down and begged her to stop. I pulled her up beside me on the bed. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately and told her how wonderful she is and how sexy she is. I must have sounded like I was just about brain dead. I’m raving and I know it. But I can’t stop.

I finally calmed down as we held each other and kissed lightly. I finally took a couple of deep breaths and whispered, “You’ve done that before!”

She laughed and said, “I like guys. If I have a choice between a guy and a girl I’ll pick a guy. Sometimes, though, sometimes you just really want to suck a nice hot cunt! You are so beautiful, and so fucking hot. I’ve been thinking about doing this with you since we were in the hot tub last night.”

I said, “Did you think about having me return the favor?”

She smiled and said, “You don’t have to.”

I kissed her lightly and said, “I didn’t ask you if I had to. I won’t be as good at this as you are. But I really want to give it a try.”

I glanced at the lustful faces of the men and said, “I don’t think they’ll mind.”

She giggled and said, “Well, if you must, you must.”

I may not know what I’m doing. But I know what I like. And I remember vividly what she just did to me. So for the next forty-five minutes or so I returned the favor. It was every bit as exciting as I thought it would be, too. I know I’ll be doing this again! I even added a few tricks of my own, things Rob does to me and I really enjoy.

We were both exhausted when it was finally over. When I sat up though, and saw the hard cocks of the three guys, I knew I couldn’t just leave them like that. Kevin and Kale had pulled their trunks down and have been playing with their cocks while they watched me eat their sister out.

They saw me checking them out and looked embarrassed and started to pull their trunks up. I stopped them. “Hang on, guys,” I said. “I can’t leave you like that. I just can’t do it.”

I got up and on weak legs I made my way over to Kevin. I dropped down between his legs and took his slick, juicy cock into my mouth. I just learned to deepthroat from Todd this afternoon. I started out with a normal blowjob. I sucked his cock enthusiastically for a few minutes. And then I thought it was time to show him my new trick. When I demonstrated my new skill on his hard cock he grabbed my head and said, “Oh my fucking god! Jesus Christ! No one has ever...”

Then he was cumming. I hurriedly pulled back and held the head of his cock in my mouth and finished him with my hand. That hadn’t been bad. It had taken hardly any time at all.

I moved over and Kale was even quicker. I licked his cock clean as I stared him in the eyes and then he watched in awe as I slowly slid my lips down all the way to the base of his cock. Karen had come over and was kneeling beside me watching in amazement as I took her brother’s cock easily down my throat. I heard her say, “Oh my god! You have to teach me that!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.