How Sweet It Is
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

We headed down in the elevator. We’re alone in the car and I had a moment to take a deep breath and prepare myself. The guys are waiting in the lobby for us. Their faces really lit up when they saw my slutty outfit. It’s obvious they very enthusiastically approve. They don’t yet know I’m not wearing panties. But I’m pretty sure they will soon. They also didn’t realize at first that my nipples are visible under the top. From across the room they only see the sides of my breasts and the gaping of the cloth that nearly exposes my nipples from the sides.

Conversation throughout the lobby came to a sudden stop as we passed through. When we got outside we all agreed on the restaurant up the street where Rob and I have been eating all our meals.

Rob and Todd walked ahead and talked quietly. I was pleasantly distracted by Phil and Hugh. They moved in on either side of me. They each reached down and took hold of a cheek of my ass and held it as we walked the three blocks to the restaurant.

You would not believe the looks we got from the people we met on the sidewalk. I wish I could have read their minds. Well, I guess I could. It’s obvious what they were thinking. And they were right!

We arrived at the restaurant and were quickly seated on the deck. It’s lunch time and the place is more crowded than we have seen it before. A lot of couples are sitting around drinking and talking and taking in the sun. They all stared at us as we came in and sat down. I saw a few disapproving looks from a couple of them, but once again I’m surprised by how many people don’t seem to disapprove of the slutty way I’m dressed. They even seem to be amused. I found that encouraging. It’s like maybe I’m living out a whole bunch of people’s fantasies.

We had the waiter from our first visit and he recognized Rob and me. We ordered drinks while we looked at the menu. To be honest, I feel the same way Todd does. What I want to eat isn’t on the menu. I decided on a BLT and the guys all ordered appetizers.

It was quiet at first. You could cut the sexual tension at our table with a knife. That changed when Rob and Todd, both fans of the magazine I’ve been reading all morning, started discussing memorable letters from the past.

Phil, Terry, Hugh and I were not so familiar with the magazine. We listened eagerly to the more memorable scenarios they described in surprisingly graphic detail. I think the rest of us all began to realize we’ve missed out on some pretty interesting reading.

While Rob and Todd talked, I listened with one ear and flirted with the other three guys. They soon realized I have nothing on under my skirt. It became pretty obvious as soon as I sat down. They only needed to look down.

Phil invited me to sit on his lap. I don’t think he really expected me to accept his offer. He was pleasantly surprised to learn I don’t have a lot of boundaries left. Not as horny as I am right now! I moved into Phil’s lap for a while. He rested his hand on my pussy while we changed the subject and talked about more mundane matters.

I learned that the four of them have been best friends all through their undergraduate studies at the University of Indiana and are about to start graduate school there. They have shared a house for the last two years and decided they want a nice quiet vacation for a change, instead of the hectic partying that surrounds the normal spring break. So they altered their normal schedules and destinations with an idea towards a week of peace and quiet, rest and relaxation at a small, quiet beach town. Unfortunately, their week is nearly over. They’re catching a plane out this evening.

I looked up and saw our orders coming and slid off of Phil’s lap. I ate my sandwich while they had their drinks and the various appetizers they ordered. All through lunch Rob and Todd entertained us with their summaries of more past letters to that magazine they had found so entertaining.

By the time we were ready to leave I was ready to fuck all five of them right there on the table. We walked back to the hotel. Almost as soon as we left the restaurant, Phil moved into position beside me and calmly eased his hand inside my flimsy little top. He didn’t care who saw him groping me and by that time neither did I. Terry got in on the action this time. He pulled the back of my skirt up and held onto my bare ass as we walked.

It’s a damned good thing the cops aren’t out in force yet.

We arrived back at the hotel in a sexual haze so thick I’m certain people around us could see it hanging over us. As soon as we got in the elevator Rob removed my top. It’s the middle of the day. There are people everywhere. I didn’t care. We got off on our floor and were half way to our room when a door opened. A young couple came out and saw me walking down the hall, bare breasted and in the company of five men with obvious hard-ons.

They came to a stop and watched us all the way to our room. I turned back to look at them while Rob was taking his time opening our door. They were looking at each other and grinning widely. It seemed to amuse them when I grinned and waved.

We went inside and I headed straight for the bed. I hadn’t cleaned up the room before we left. There are a few items of clothing on the bed I was going to take care of before we got started. I didn’t make it.

Todd took me in his arms, picked me up and while he held me off the floor Rob pulled my skirt off. My sandals came off with the skirt and I was naked in a bedroom with five horny men.

Todd sat me on the bed and stripped out of his clothes in seconds. I stared in wonder as his large cock was uncovered. It actually made my mouth water!

He gently pushed me back and as soon as I was flat on my back he dived between my legs and began to eat my pussy. I came hard in less than a minute. These guys have kept me on edge since Rob and I went down to the beach this morning. By this point in time, after all the exciting things we did at the beach and the restaurant, I’m primed and ready to explode. Todd didn’t even slow down. He continued to eat my pussy while I struggled to catch my breath.

I opened my eyes and saw that all of them are naked now. I can’t see Todd’s large cock because he’s kneeling beside the bed eating my pussy. I can, however, see four hard cocks just waiting for a chance to ravage me! What a sight!

Phil moved up to the side of the bed. I took his unusually fat cock into my mouth and began sucking like crazy. Between Clark and Rob, I’ve gotten pretty damned good at sucking cock. Phil was proof of that. He didn’t last much longer than I did when Todd plastered his mouth to my pussy. While I was sucking Phil off, Terry got on the bed and began sucking on one of my tits. Not wanting to be left out, Hugh bent down on the other side and now I have three mouths worshiping my body and a cock in my mouth and I’m in heaven.

For a long time, especially in the beginning, I can’t remember being aware of a single conscious thought. I was lost in a sea of lust, my own lust, and the lust that I can feel coming off of the five men around me. I’m naked in a room full of naked men and they all want to fuck me. And I’m going to let them!

I heard Rob ask, “Do you guys mind?”

I looked over at him and saw that he has our movie camera out. The guys were more than happy to allow him to record them. I’m glad, because I want very much to see this later.

Phil came just as I was cumming again and Todd paused long enough for Phil and Terry to change places. As soon as I had Terry’s cock in my mouth, Todd started eating me again. He’s a master at what he’s doing and he continued to tirelessly eat my drooling pussy as I sucked off all three of his friends and my husband.

As soon as the other four men had all cum, Todd moved up over me and said, “Now it’s our turn.”

I grinned at him and wrapped my hand around his great big cock. I eagerly guided it to my hungry pussy. As soon as he felt the head of his cock nestled in my slit he began to slowly slide it into me, inch by inch, pausing frequently to let me adjust. I’m not sure if he was doing that because he’s so large and he’s giving me time to adjust or because he knows how much I want it in me right then and he’s trying to tease me.

Whatever his reason, by the time he had his large cock buried in me all the way I was on the verge of insanity. I have never been so turned on. I’m naked in bed in a room full of horny young men who all want to fuck me and eat me and get sucked off. I’m the center piece in a gangbang! Just thinking that extremely erotic thought made me cum again. I wrapped my arms around Todd’s neck and pulled him tight against me. Right now I don’t care who hears me scream, which is good because I can no longer contain them. I screamed long and loud and swore like I have never sworn before. I yelled obscenities I didn’t even know that I knew!

Todd is no longer holding back. He’s fucking me harder and faster and I’m lifting my hips to meet every thrust of his large cock. The sound of our bodies slamming together is loud in the room and the slurping sound of his cock plunging in and out of my sloppy wet pussy is even louder.

He started talking to me just before he came. He told me how hot I he thinks I am. He told me what a fucking slut I am. He told me I’m the hottest cunt he has ever fucked and he’s going to fill my hot hole with so much cum that it will be draining out of me for a week.

And all the while he’s fucking me harder and harder. I continued screaming in mindless passion and biting his shoulder and my fingernails scraped down the length of his muscular back as I had a massive orgasm, after which I promptly passed out.

I was only out for a few seconds. He was resting over me, kissing my face when I awoke. I opened my eyes and he smiled and said, “You are the hottest fucking slut I have ever met in my life. We are going to fuck you today until you can’t walk. One at a time and all at once, over and over, you are never going to forget us.”

I laughed and in a very shaky voice I said, “There isn’t much danger of that!”

Todd finally pulled his cock out of me and I groaned as it slid free. God it had felt good!

As soon as Todd got up, Terry and Phil helped me sit up. Hugh sat down on my pillow and leaned back against the headboard. I was turned around and gently but firmly guided to my hands and knees and as soon as I took Hugh’s big cock into my mouth again Phil knelt behind me and slid his cock in my pussy.

His cock isn’t as long as Todd’s, but it’s fat. It’s even fatter than Rob’s. I really felt the difference too. I felt the difference with Phil’s fat cock more than I had with Todd’s longer one. I’m just noting the differences, though. They’re all good. I have no complaints about any of them.

I came twice more while I was sucking off Hugh and Phil was fucking me. I had my eyes closed most of the time. But each time I opened them and saw Rob with the camera and a hard-on and I saw Todd and Terry waiting another turn while they watched the show I’m putting on, my excitement level doubled all over again.

I have never maintained such a sustained state of arousal for so long as I have today. I’ve been aroused since I got up this morning. It has built up steadily during the day until now and I’m out of my mind with lust.

I’m so fucking turned on that after Phil added his cum to the load already deposited in my pussy and he backed away I didn’t even protest when Terry got behind me and started transferring cum from my pussy to my ass and stretching me out. My only thought was that I’m glad it’s Terry since his is the smallest cock in the bunch. Not small, mind you. Just the nearest to what’s considered average.

I was distracted when Hugh grabbed my head and filled my mouth with another load of cum. By the time he moved out of the way and I swallowed the cum in my mouth, Terry had three fingers in my ass and it didn’t feel half bad.

Todd moved up and sat on my pillow with his most impressive cock right in my face. I thought it was nice of him to have cleaned his cock off for me. I began to lick and suck at it and I was glad it wasn’t as fat as Phil’s cock. I’m able to take most of it into my mouth and I immediately began to suck his long cock like the crazy woman I have been turned into by the five sexy men.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Todd. He’s watching me intently as Terry removed his fingers and began to replace them with his cock. With our gaze locked like that it’s almost as if he’s involved in what Terry is doing back there. I’m not sure why but I liked that.

It actually went pretty well. Terry’s cock is about the same size as Rob’s. It is right around seven inches long and not overly fat. There were so many sexual distractions, so many cocks, so many male hands on my body, that I was actually enjoying the cock moving gently and slowly in and out of my ass.

Rob got some close-ups and then moved back out of the way again. I started concentrating on sucking Todd’s cock. He wasn’t mean about it, or too rough, but he was encouraging me to take more of it into my mouth with each down stroke.

I was in such a lust crazed state of mind that I wanted desperately to satisfy him. I took his cock into my mouth and all the way to the back of my throat with every stroke and then, on one of my down strokes, he held my head and thrust his hips up and his cock slid right into my throat!

I heard Rob exclaim breathlessly, “Jesus H. Christ!”

Then I saw him come in close and get some close-ups as I moved back and began doing it on my own. There was an uncomfortable catch at the halfway point of every stroke when the head of Todd’s cock reached the entrance to my throat. But it seemed to get easier each time. I wouldn’t have done it if left to my own devices but I can’t deny I’m feeling pretty damn proud of myself for taking his cock down my throat.

As I began taking his cock down my throat on my own, Todd began patting my hair and smoothing it down. He’s petting me like a beloved pet and saying things like, “Oh yeah! That’s it Dawn! Suck that cock, baby. Show Rob how much you love my big fucking cock in your mouth. I’m just about to fill your mouth with a load of cum. My balls are full too. I’ve been watching your hot ass on the beach all day and I want to fill you with cum until it pours out of every hole in your body. Get ready, baby! Here it comes!”

I moved my lips up to the head of his cock and used my hands to finish him off. He wasn’t kidding! His balls must have been full. I had to swallow twice before he finally stopped spurting and then there were just a few drops oozing out of his cock onto my tongue.

I swallowed again and then I licked the last few drops of cum from his cock. I held his cock in my mouth and waited patiently for Terry to finish fucking my ass. I was surprised to realize that it actually felt kind of pleasant! I couldn’t have an orgasm from it. But the feeling of being taken by a big strong man, especially in front of all of these other men, is really exciting.

I finally felt Terry tense up and his hands closed down on my hips in a steel grip. He groaned loudly and then swore quietly as he dumped the first ever load of cum in my no longer virgin ass.

As soon as he pulled out I rolled onto my side and caught my breath for a moment. Looking around I see that our little gangbang is nowhere near finished. There are still three hard cocks in the room. I smiled at them and asked, “Don’t you guys want me to clean up a little before the next round?”

The guys looked at each other and grinned. Phil eagerly responded, “You don’t have to on my account!”

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs and said, “Then get your ass over here and fuck me, god damn it!”

I pulled him down on top of me and he started to kiss me. I turned my mouth away and said, “I’ve been sucking a lot of cock since we got back from lunch. Are you sure you want to do that?”

He smiled and gripped my hair in his hand. He turned my head and held it while he kissed me passionately. After several minutes he broke off the kiss and said, “If I didn’t want to kiss your slutty ass I wouldn’t have tried! Fuck girl, I’m about that far from eating your nasty cunt. If I didn’t have to live with those three guys I’d have my face buried in your fucking cunt right now! The only reason I’m not eating your pussy right now is those ignorant assholes would call me a faggot if I did!”

I smiled and hugged his warm, hard body tight against me. I said, “You sweet talking pervert you!” Then I grabbed his fat cock and lined it up with my pussy again.

This is the only the second time I’ve gotten fucked face to face and had just one guy to contend with at a time since this little gangbang began. I spread my legs and wrapped them around him and he drove his cock into me. Christ it felt wonderful!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.