How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

It was a long drive. But we were excited about being there. So after checking in and getting our room we changed and went right out to the beach behind the hotel.

It’s early in the year and the water was still cool, especially when you first went in. We were having fun playing in the surf when I was surprised by an unusually large wave that snuck up behind me. I got tossed ass over tea kettle and when I came back to the surface my top had come up off of my breasts and was just dangling uselessly from my shoulders. I got to my feet and did not realize at first that my breasts were exposed. I was standing in waist deep water getting my hair out of my face and all around me were men and boys checking out my breasts.

I heard Rob laughing and I looked to see what he was laughing at. I immediately dropped down into the water and straightened my top out. Then I attacked him for letting me stand there like that in front of thirty or forty men. He was still laughing when he picked me up in his arms and said, “You should be topless all the time. You look sexy as hell.”

I knew he meant it. I could feel the large bulge pressing against me. He had gotten a hard-on!

We went back to our room a few minutes later and fucked like rabbits. We were both turned on. Afterwards, we cleaned up and went up the street to the restaurant nearest to our hotel for supper.

After a nice meal we walked around looking in the shops lining the street between our hotel and the restaurant. Before long, Rob was pointing out sexy, revealing bikinis, the kinds with more string than cloth, and urging me to get one, or more.

I was reluctant. I like looking hot just as much as the next girl. I’ve never been an exhibitionist, though. I’ve never bought an article of clothing because it was revealing. I finally let him talk me into buying a sexy swimming suit, in large part because I like pleasing Rob and I like turning him on. It always pays dividends for me. The drinks we consumed with our meal may have influenced my decision as well.

This sudden desire to sex up my attire is a side of Rob I’ve never seen before. It’s also a side of me I didn’t know existed. But once I gave it some thought I discovered I’m just as excited at the prospect of wearing one of those skimpy bikinis as he is at the prospect of seeing me in it.

I picked out a string bikini from the racks. The tiny suit is unlike anything I would ever have agreed to wear before now. It isn’t much more than tiny unlined patches which, with a little luck, will fit over the good parts. He went me one better though. He found a thong made of a very thin material, also with no lining. He bought them both though I’m not sure I’ll be able to make myself wear the one he picked out.

We paid for the suits and after looking around a little more we headed back to our room. As soon as we got inside I tried on the two new suits and modeled them for Rob.

The suit I selected is scandalous. The one Rob picked out has to be illegal! We didn’t make it back to the beach that evening. We spent the next several hours in bed. We were not sleeping!

Suddenly, the idea of displaying so much of my body in public has become a huge turn on for both of us. Well, it was sudden to me. As we talked later I found out Rob has been turned on by the idea for a long time. He was sure I’d disapprove, though. So he kept his fantasies to himself.

He was almost certainly right. I’m pretty sure if he had said something to me a week ago, asked me to dress in more revealing clothing, I would have refused. But now I keep remembering the thrill which ran through me when I realized how many people had seen my exposed breasts a few hours ago.

After we made love we were lying together cuddling and we started talking. Somehow we got on the subject of the guys with whom I’ve had sex in my past. I’ve always thought that subject was something you should never discuss, especially with your husband. Rob began to draw me out, though, and much to my surprise, the more I told him the harder his cock became.

I climbed up on top of him and slid down onto his hard cock. I started slowly moving up and down on it while I smiled down at him and told him more and more of the most intimate details of my sexual history.

I had told him about the first two fiascos. Then I told him about Clark. I haven’t thought much about Clark in a long time but it didn’t take much for those wonderful memories to come flooding back. And the more erotic details I added the hotter we both became.

We both had one huge, nearly simultaneous, final orgasm and then I collapsed on top of Rob. He held me close and exclaimed, “Fuck that was hot!”

I didn’t speak at first, not until my breathing returned to normal. I was still processing what we just did. Then I asked, “I thought guys got upset hearing about things like that. Is this something you’re going to throw in my face later?”

He kissed the top of my head and said, “No baby. I’m sorry. I guess it is weird. But that turned me the fuck on. When you were telling me about those things I could see them in my mind. I liked what I saw. You just went for a wild ride on the hard-on that proved it.”

After a little more discussion he told me about some of his fantasies. He started telling me about how hot it makes him to think of other guys seeing me, like the way I had such a large audience when I popped out of the waves this afternoon with my boobs uncovered. Then he told me about magazines with stories and letters from guys who watched their wives with other men or had threesomes, sharing their wives’ charms with other men. He has been reading those things since not long after he started high school and he learned a lot about sex from them. He began to develop those fantasies and feed them with the magazines.

I was pretty skeptical. He might think they’re sexy when he’s reading them, and when those letters and stories are about strangers. I just don’t think he could really see his wife doing some of the things he talked about and be okay with them. I’m not sure how I feel about it, either. I probably should have been furious, or at the very least insulted. I know that at any previous time in my life I’d have found the subject of those letters he described degrading towards women. However, much to my surprise, possibly due to how very much I trust my loving husband, those were not my reactions.

I didn’t tell him how much the discussion was turning me on that evening. I pictured some of those things he described but in my mind I was the woman in his tales. In the safety of our room, just running those images through my mind, I was surprised at how excited I became.

I knew he was watching me to see my reaction. My response to the scenarios he was describing is scaring me. I’m excited by the fantasy. But I don’t want him to think that means we should try some of those things.

The funny thing was that when he finished baring his soul to me he asked me about my fantasies. I couldn’t think of any! I was kind of embarrassed. I mean, everyone has fantasies don’t they? I honestly could not think of a sexual fantasy I’ve ever had! I don’t think I realized until that moment I have no fantasies. Maybe I’m missing something! Could it be the part of my brain where people keep their fantasies is out of order?!

We took a short nap and when we woke up we took a long hot shower together. We started to get dressed to go out for a few drinks on the deck of the restaurant where we enjoyed dinner. It’s only about three blocks down the street from our hotel. I pulled out a typical outfit, a pair of shorts, panties, bra and a cute top. It’s nothing special, just a typical weekend at the beach outfit.

I put my panties on and reached for my bra but Rob stopped me. He smiled and said, “You don’t need this.”

I looked at him and then I looked at the top I planned to wear. It isn’t that revealing. And my B cup breasts don’t really need the support. I smiled, put the bra down and put my top on.

We went out and walked in the direction of the restaurant. As we passed the shops and looked in the windows we began to take notice of some of the sexier outfits on display. Rob came to a sudden stop in front of one store and then dragged me inside. I was getting nervous as Rob started picking up daring little tops and somehow I let myself be talked into taking a half a dozen of them into the changing booth and trying them on.

I took my top off and put on the first one. I looked at myself in the mirror in the booth. I know Rob would love it. I’m just not sure I have the nerve to open the door and show it to him.

After a long pause I heard him ask, “Dawn, are you okay in there?”

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. After making sure no one else is around I opened the door and let Rob see how I look in the top. It’s not much more than a bra.

No. That isn’t right. It’s a hell of a lot less than a bra! It covers my nipples with a little to spare, very damn little. The sides of my breasts are exposed. It’s sexy as hell but I just don’t know if I can wear this if I’m sober. Hell! I’m not sure I could wear it if I was drunk!

I was right though. Rob loved it. He stared almost reverently for a moment and I noticed he was starting to get a hard-on just looking at me. I love how much he likes it. But I know I haven’t the nerve to wear it. I shut the door and tried on the other tops and each time I opened the door his dick got a little harder.

The tops are all different styles. One of them is a crop top. I’ve never worn one before. I have to admit that I look hot as hell in it. But I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to cover a girl’s breasts. This one doesn’t quite. It left an uncomfortably large portion of the bottom curve of my breasts exposed.

Another top he selected for me is a strange little square of semi-transparent cloth that covers my breasts, well mostly it did. It tied behind my back and behind my neck and the sides of my breasts are left exposed. If you look closely though, my nipples are clearly visible.

The next one I tried on was made of a loosely woven crocheted material. My nipples showed plainly through the holes in the material.

With each succeeding top it seemed like I was more exposed. When I opened the door to show Rob the crocheted top I forgot to check first. I just pushed the door open. Two young men are standing there waiting for someone in another booth. They glanced at me, and then the glance became a stare. If Rob had not been holding the door I would have slammed it shut. Instead I could only stand there and blush and try to act nonchalant.

When I had tried on all of the tops Rob asked me to put the crop top back on. He wanted to see it again. I closed the door and put it on. When I opened the door he handed me a skirt and asked me to put it on.

I see where this is going and it scares me. But you know what? I suddenly realize I’m so fucking turned on right at that moment! I just thought, “The hell with it! We’re on vacation. Not one person in this damned town knows me and I’ll never see any of them again.”

I started to close the door and take my shorts off but Rob held it open about two feet and watched as I took my shorts off and put the tiny little skirt on. He was not the only one watching. The two young men waiting nearby are watching too. All it would have taken for me to have an orgasm right at that moment was just a light touch on my clit. It would have been all over and it would have been earth shaking.

I don’t know where he wants me to wear these things. But I looked at myself in the mirror and I’m amazed at how hot I look.

I thought we might go out for a walk on the beach later and I could wear this sexy outfit. It turns out Rob has something else in mind.

He smiled and told me how hot I look. Then he pulled me, somewhat reluctantly, out of the changing booth. He reached in, grabbed my clothes and the other tops, and then he pulled me to the cash register. He told the cashier, “We’ll take these, and would you mind removing the tags from the clothes she has on?”

I should be arguing with Rob, refusing to go out like this. The woman I was an hour ago would have. But I’m so excited I’m shaking. The young cashier smiled and I’m sure she could read my mind. She came around and cut the tags off my new top and the skirt that just barely covers my panties. I watched her ring everything up and I noticed Rob had picked up two more of these skirts while I was in the booth. It wasn’t until we walked out of there that I realized we were going to the restaurant with me in these clothes!

I put my arm in his, leaned into him and quietly, but with a huge grin, exclaimed, “You horny bastard!”

He just laughed and said, “I have always thought you were beautiful. But son of a bitch, Dawn! You look so fucking hot! I want to fuck you right here on the sidewalk!”

I’m so turned on I’m not sure I wouldn’t let him!

We walked about half a block to the restaurant with a raised deck looking out over the ocean. We got a seat and ordered drinks. I’m extremely aware of all the guys checking me out. I’m also aware of how hard it is to keep my panties covered.

Rob watched me fidget and struggle with the skirt for a while before he finally ordered, “Stop it Dawn! Leave it alone.”

I started to say, “My panties will...”

He interrupted to say, “I know,” with a leering smile. “Why do you think we bought them?”

So I did. I stopped struggling. By the time the waiter brought our drinks the crotch of my panties was showing. I saw his eyes go straight to my crotch as he set my drink down. I swear I could feel the heat from his gaze on my pussy! I picked up my pina colada and before I took the first gulp I asked for another one. Then I took a large gulp of my drink.

We consumed several drinks much more quickly than we normally would have. I don’t think my nerves steadied until I was halfway through my third pina colada. By then I was having nearly as much fun as Rob is!

We sat close together and talked about the way I look and whispered about the looks I’m getting from the guys at the nearby tables. Even some of the girls at the nearby tables are watching me and seem to be enjoying the show! As for the waiter, we have never gotten such good service!

We finally decided we need something to soak up all the alcohol and ordered some appetizers. When they came we nibbled at them for a while, then we finished our drinks and left. We’re both anxious to get back to the room. I assumed we were going to hurry back and fuck like rabbits again. I didn’t know Rob has other plans.

We were noticed a lot on the way back to our hotel. We noticed all of those erotic looks and it was like we fed off of them. I couldn’t help thinking that it was a good thing Rob hadn’t asked me to leave my panties off. That would have been really embarrassing. I’m sure my panties are soaked through. I can just picture my juices trailing down my thighs as we walked back to our room!

I hurried to the bathroom when we got to our room. I stared at myself in the bright lights and the large mirror for a long time. I’m amazed that I actually had the nerve to spend the evening in public looking like this. It had the desired effect, though. I’m way past ready to rape Rob.

I rushed back out to the bedroom and that was when I found out our exciting evening isn’t over. Rob is putting his trunks on. He smiled at me and said, “Come on. Let’s go sit in the hot tub for a few minutes.”

He pointed to the two new swimming suits we bought. He has laid them out on the bed. He smiled and said, “Pick one.”

I looked at them, neither one leaves much to the imagination. I know he’d prefer that I wear the tiny little one that is obviously going to become invisible when it gets wet. To be honest, I’ve had enough to drink, and I’m so turned on right now that I’m tempted. If Rob had asked me to wear it I would have.

But I decided I’m goin to have to work up to that. I put on the first one. It’s only marginally less revealing. It’s still very much like being naked. The little patches just cover my nipples. I put the bottoms on first but I had to take them back off to trim my already severely trimmed pubic hair. I ended up having to trim my pubic hair into just a little line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.