Elisa

by Lance DeLonge

Copyright© 2008 by Lance DeLonge

Erotica Sex Story: getting even has never been so fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   .

A light breeze blew through the exposed corridors at the college as I made my way back to my car. I was taking a night class in visual arts, and class had just been dismissed. The normally busy school was nearly deserted now and only a few stragglers remained from late classes like mine. As I took out my keys and turned the last corner of the red brick building, I saw her. I had to look twice, but I had no doubt, her long beautifully flown auburn hair bounced healthily on her shoulders as she walked. She had been in my psychology class the semester before, and for some reason I had developed a severe hatred for her. The instant I saw her the most powerful urge overcame me. I wanted her, I wanted to hurt her. All semester she had picked on a guy I assumed was her ex-boyfriend from the comfortable sound of her voice when she talked to him, and the more she bitched and nagged at him, the more I found I despised her. I silently suffered along with the guy, and I felt I could somehow feel what he was feeling every time she opened her mouth. I can't explain the misery I felt as the sensuous Elisa tried to control the guys life even though she was no longer in charge of it. I had seen it before, my ex-girlfriend had been a control freak, trying to plan every last detail of my life as well as hers. I finally ended up resenting her for that, but I was still drawn to her. I guess I carried over this resentment to Elisa. However illogical, I could not help it. I resented her for trying to control. Despite the intense hatred I felt towards her, I couldn't help but want her. No man could. She was beautiful. Her body was like that of a goddess, tall and lean, with curves exactly where they were supposed to be.

I followed her into the parking lot, keeping a safe distance behind so she wouldn't notice. Even from fifty yards away, I could see her finely rounded ass framed very nicely by the short plaid skirt she wore. Her sculpted legs were encased in a pair of black nylons, and she wore a large white sweater, adding to the model-esk look she had already perfected.

She had parked at the far end of the dirt parking lot where the usually protective street lights were not working, and the entire area was wrapped in concealing shadow. I waited until she had almost reached her car, then I made my move. I took my small pocket knife from my front pocket, and sprinted silently up behind her. I felt a rush of exhilaration as I realized I was finally going to live out my fantasy of sweet revenge. My heart beat wildly as I closed in behind her, my mouth watering for revenge. With out warning I reached forward and seized her mouth, bringing the open knife up to her exposed neck with my other hand.

"Don't scream, bitch," I mumbled, but she obviously understood. She didn't say a word. I quickly checked to see if anyone was around. But the parking lot was empty except for her car and mine, and a few at the other end of the lot. I quickly began to lead her towards the dirt piles not far from the lot where we now stood.

It didn't take to long to reach the construction site on the other side of the lot, the pile of fill dirt forming a almost fort like barricade around a six foot deep pit. I led her down into the pit. She had started crying when we were about half way, trying to fall to the ground in protest. The sharp edge of the blade had gotten her to her feet again, though. When we got to the middle of the pit, I released my grip on her slightly, just enough to kick her knees out form under her. She fell to the ground with a grunt.

"What are you going to do to me?" she sobbed, lifting her self up off the ground, and looking up at me. Her eyes were red and tear filled, and her previously perfectly placed hair now clung to the tear trails and in her mouth.

I kicked her again, this time in the stomach. The hatred I felt for this girl was boiling, and I was elated to see her drop to the ground curled into a ball.

"I'm going to teach you some manners," I growled, feeling the urge to beat her physically like she and my ex-girl friend had done to me mentally. I dropped to my knees and rolled her over on her back, punching her squarely on the jaw, and causing her to grip her face in pain.

"Fuck you, you bastard!" she screamed, her eyes dark with rage and tears as she spit in my face. I had seen the same look in my ex-girlfriends face many times as she became furious at me for doing "stupid" things, or when I tried to suggest what I wanted to do.

I stood up and began kicking her, not stopping until she had resumed the fetal position. "No, actually, I'm going to fuck you," I said simply as I knelt down and cut off her skirt.

Her body looked as good as I imagined it would, and I felt my rage being replaced with overwhelming passion. She desperately tried to keep her legs clamped together. "No ... please!" she begged, all the hatred gone from her face, but primal fear instantly replacing it, "Don't!"

"Shut up," I ordered, striking her again across the face, and pinning her wrists above her head. I moved so we were face to face, my body resting on top of hers. She had somehow managed to wipe her face of any indication of fear, but as I stared deep into her sky blue eyes, I could see it. My free hand slid up under her sweater, and I could feel the satin-perfect skin of her belly rise and fall rapidly as her heart beat like a drum of war. My hand continued to rise, reaching her silk covered breasts. I maneuvered my hand until I was able to unhook the restraining article of clothing, and drag it out from beneath her sweater.

I held the sweet smelling cloth to my lips, kissing it lightly, and placing it off to the side. I then lifted the sweater above her now exposed tits. They seemed to have perfect form. Elisa's twin breasts looked like giant flesh melons, each requiring two hands to hold it. I slowly took one of the large tit's round, red nipples into my mouth, savoring the exquisite flavor of this bitch's sweet, feminine skin. Elisa gasp sharply as my tongue flicked across the extra sensitive skin, sending sharp stabbing pleasure into her unwilling body and causing her to stop the whimpering she had continued to do since I had straddled her.

I cut the woolly sweater from her body, so now her bare upper body rested on the cool dirt of the open pit. I stared at her nearly naked body, unable to imagine how someone so beautiful could be so cruel. But this was pay back time, and I wanted to enjoy the misery she would suffer. I found some rope near by, and quickly tied her hands behind her back. Now I would be free to enjoy her forcefully taken body.

Elisa's body, although bruised and battered, was exquisite. Her perfectly formed legs reminded me of the pictures of perfection that occupy every man's mind, coming together very gently at her triangle shaped croach, and continuing up very much like a piece of erotic art. Elisa's head was turned to the side refusing to look at me. Her beautiful crystal blue eyes were smeared with mascara, but even in this miserable form, she looked like a gorgeous angel. I longed to be in her, to feel her heat surround me and to fill me with the most wonderful ecstasy ever received.

Tenderly, I bent down and kissed her split lips and bruised cheek, trying to stir some response. But Elisa laid there motionless, her body gone limp in protest of her attacker. "Going limp just makes it easier to get what I want," I whispered in her ear, stroking the inner sensitive lining gently with my tongue. She made no move, except for a little sigh. After a moment, she turned her head, looking directly at me, her eyes full of misery and pain.

"Don't do this," she whispered, pain audible in her voice, "please."

I lowered my head down, gently kissing her lips. She responded minutely, kissing back weakly, and accepting my tongue as I explored her mouth. She tasted sweet, like the finest chocolate to a chocoholic. My passion grew as I embraced her yielding mouth, absorbing her essence and warmth as my hands cupped her breasts protectively. My mouth moved from hers down her neck to the exposed tits. Each of her wondrous mammories was even sweeter than her mouth, their soft warm skin soothing my urning fire with tiny droplets of precious milk.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.