It Started With a Story - Cover

It Started With a Story

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A feedback to a Dom/sub story leads to a new adventure. Not just for the author but also for a married couple.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Just then Slut Caroline entered the living room carrying a mug of tea in her outstretched hand; which she offered to her new master. Master Ray took the mug and placed it on the coffee table; he immediately ordered Slut Caroline to jog on the spot.

Whilst Caroline's tits were smallish, Master Ray delighted in the way they jiggled as she jogged, but more importantly he knew that as she jogged her Ben Wah balls were working their magic. It was not the pace of Caroline's jogging that was affecting her breathing; no it was the spinning throbbing silver balls buried high in her cunt.

A one word command had her instantly stop and with her breathing returning slowly to normal, a mischievous Master ordered Roy to kneel between her legs and begin licking her cunt juices up. He knew this would further inflame her passions and as she reacted to the sensations she would trigger further responses from those well worked balls in her cunt. While Roy licked at the open puffy cunt lips and Caroline moaned her way to another orgasm; Master Ray quietly slipped out of his clothes.

Almost unnoticed by the randy pair, He came to stand beside Caroline. The first they knew of his presence was when he reached out and ran his fingers sensually over Caroline's pert breasts until his fingers closed around her erect nipple. A quick pinch and twist left Caroline groaning and humping her husband's face.

Roy was rewarded for his skill at licking her cunt by a sudden flood of juices splashing over his upturned face. Suddenly Master Ray simply pushed his rigid cock towards Roy's face and in an instant his mouth was open and he was sucking his first cock. This freaked Caroline out as she stared wide eyed in astonishment, she had never suspected her husband would be into cock sucking let alone becoming another man's cuckold.

Master Ray began fucking Roy's mouth; whilst telling him to suck it good so it was ready to fuck the slut Caroline. Master Ray added, "Yes prepare my cock so it can fill your wife's cunt and leave you the cream pie you so desperately want to eat!" This help to renew the vigour of Roy's oral skills and Master Ray had to pull his cock from Roy's mouth before he too lost it and fed him his load of cum which was intended to be deposited up Caroline's hot and horny cunt.

Master Ray ordered Roy to find the Ben Wah balls up Caroline's soaking cunt and remove them; he stopped Roy when he saw the string which was attached to the balls and then ordered him to use his mouth only. As Roy's gripped the string between his teeth and pulled the was a loud plopping sound as the first ball slipped from its wet hiding place and hit Roy on the chin. Another quick tug had the second ball clanging into the first and with out hesitation Roy, when ordered, began sucking the cunt juice from the silver balls marvelling in the way as he sucked them they continued to vibrate.

Master Ray demanded that his slut get on her hands and knees and present her cunt to him like the bitch she was. He then knelt behind her and had Roy take hold of his Master's cock and bring it to the entrance of this horny fuck slut. Whilst Roy still had two fingers around the base of the cock, Master Ray pushed quickly embedding his cock in Caroline's clutching cunt, but also trapping Roy's fingers against her arse and cunt. Holding still he told Roy, that he now had hold of the fuck stick which was going to release his wife's inner slutty nature.

As Master Ray slowly pulled back till his cock head was the only part still in her cunt, he ordered Roy to take his cunt juiced slick fingers and press his index finger into Caroline's anal ring. Then with her husband's finger buried deep inside her arse he began to fuck her cunt, knowing her husband felt every thrust of his cock up his wife's cunt through the thin membrane between her cunt and anal cavities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.