It Started With a Story - Cover

It Started With a Story

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A feedback to a Dom/sub story leads to a new adventure. Not just for the author but also for a married couple.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

I wrote a story about a sub missive lady and posted it on the internet, basically just to see what response I received to my poor style of writing. Well three months after a Luke warm reception, out of the blue I received an email from a lady calling herself Candy. She thanked me for my story and declared she really liked it.

I responded to her feedback by thanking her for taking the time and trouble to let me know her feelings on the story and never expected any more although I did sign the email 'Best regards, Ray'.

I received a further email from Candy asking if the Ray was the same Ray as the person Master Ray. I replied again thanks for your interest and yes I am the master Ray from the story. Within an hour I had a further email basically stating she was so excited to be talking to THE Master Ray. She mentioned at this point a little about herself, she was five foot two inches tall slim build with 36A breasts, brown haired and her husband also enjoyed the story and he was not the type to be dominant but she still loved him dearly.

Now my interest was peeked as it was clear she was looking for some guidance so I wrote to her and asked a little about her husband, He was three years older than her at thirty, over six foot tall and had a six inch cock and was of medium build. She also mentioned about spankings saying she had enjoyed one given her by a policeman who was her next door neighbour.

I emailed back asking if it was a sensual spanking or a punishment severe one. She responded that when they were first married she used to play her music fairly loud in her top floor flat and the policeman, who lived next door, used to complain about the noise what with being on shifts. Well one day an argument developed out side their mutual flats in the presence of her husband and brother in law. Suddenly the policeman followed her back into her flat and grabbed her calling her a spoilt bitch that needed a good spanking and then he spun her around and she finished up over his knee and whilst her brother in law and husband stood looking on. She was spanked harshly and with out any real ceremony despite it being through her jeans and therefore not really implying anything sexual but she was still turned on being used in front of her husband and the fact her humiliation was enhanced because her husband's brother was there to witness it all.

I also emailed a description of one of my sensual spankings, namely: The naked female is placed across your lap facing off to the left, the master takes his left hand and holds the right forearm of the sub, the receiver of the spank is ordered to open her legs to at least two feet at the knees. The right hand is then raised above head height and dropped suddenly in a sharp downward motion until it makes contact with the right cheek of the target, it remains in contact with that target until the spreading heat of the spank transfers from the arse cheek to the hand and then it slides over the arse and its fingers lightly brush the anal ring and down over the cunt lips, which by now should be wet and parted. At least one full finger should now enter the cunt as the thumb strokes the clit, slowly dragging back towards the anal ring spreading its wetness there and back to the striking position, by the time the sixth spank is administered the finger should be accessing the anal ring to the first knuckle at least.

Even Candy emailed back saying this sounded very sensual and she would probably love to sample it first hand. Then something really unusual happened, about an hour later, Candy emailed saying if I wished to discus her becoming my sub maybe I would like to email her husband to discus this, or she could have a word with him.

I emailed back I would email her husband on the email address she provided and see where things went from there. I agreed to email next day to give her the chance to explain the situation to her husband, whose name was Roy. Basically this email just suggested that his wife had expressed an interest to sample the life of a sub missive and needed a strong dominant character to take her in hand so to speak. I offered to be that person with his assistance and using him as my eyes and ears around her.

So the original story; now about to become just another adventure as I planned a training regime for Candy the slut ... I sent what I call my sub agreement email...

Dear Candy,

For me to become your master and take you along the path of learning to release your inner slut, it is necessary for you to formally agree to some simple rules and guidelines.

1. You choose for yourself a slut name which will become your handle in any playtimes we arrange. At all other times away from play time you will be treated as an equal and be able to have your say without contradiction.

2. You should choose a safe word which is easy for you to remember and if at any time I demand something which is not possible for you to do physically or mentally then use this word without fear of punishment and we will both step back and revue the situation.

3. Once we establish a working training regime, you will at all times show me the proper respect of your master, referring to me only by the correct salutation of Sir, Master or Master Ray! All other forms of address are deemed to be disrespectful and punishable by a spanking. However when not at a play time a courteous Ray will suffice any other salutation would be seen as an insult and attract an appropriate reaction.

4. You will commit to giving your mind, body and soul to your training and any tasks set should be completed in the allotted time spans given. These times scales would be agreed between us depending on current circumstances and would not be open ended.

5. Dress codes for meeting and play times will be clear and concise and not varied from. That dress code requires a short to mid thigh skirt, a blouse preferably white but at all costs semi transparent, Underwear would be at the master's discretion unless at the wrong time of the month. Stockings are preferred but not essential and can be omitted by mutual agreement. Otherwise no other underwear will be worn unless specifically ordered by the master.

6. Finally all tasks set and carried out should be reported back to the master, in the form of a detailed email with in 24 hours of completing the said task. That email must contain the following information, what you were wearing, what you did, what you felt, saw or heard, and most importantly who was there to witness your actions.

If you accept these rules, Send me an email listing these rules with where appropriate the correct entries inserted, IE slut name, Safe word, also include an instant messenger way of chatting with or without web cam facilities. Finally also include a list of any specific sexual toys you own and list them in order of your favourite ones first.

Master Ray.

Having sent the email I waited and waited for a response. In fact I had just about decided the whole Candy email thing was a wind up until the email virtually dropped on to my virtual door mat.

Master Ray,

I have accepted your rules and guidelines. I apologise for the delay in responding but this was because I wanted to discuss everything with my husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.