Once in the Lifetime - Cover

Once in the Lifetime

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A romantic Dream comes true but turns to a terrible mess

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife  

Chris had not been happy when I had sent our children's DNA tests to a private laboratory. To my great relief I was the father of both of them.

A Saturday evening Chris invited me for dinner to talk about some matters regarding our children. During the small talk I asked her if she dated someone and she told me that she had no intentions of doing that as long as she was married. When she asked me about the same thing I told her that I feared it would be impossible to find someone who could replace my ex.

Chris replied with a bright smile, "I know one woman who is better than your ex."

"I really doubt that it is possible."

"Yes, it is. Your ex cheated you and I know for sure that this woman would never do that.

"Sounds great but how come such great lady is not taken?"

"I think she wants Mr. Right and will never accept a Mr. Almost-Right."

"And how come I would be regarded as a possible Mr. Right candidate?"

"Because you've got the right qualifications."

To be honest, I was inclined to agree with Chris that taking her back would, without any doubt, be the very best choice both for me and for the family. But common sense about practical matters wasn't enough for healing a damaged relationship. My situation included very strong emotions and my wounded feelings said, "No way." I knew that I could not even think about that solution for the time being. It was out of question.

A strange matter in this mess was that after about four months the opinion among our friends and relatives had turned to Chris' favor. They began to give me small hints that it was high time to forgive her and get back to an average family again. According to a Gallup poll, the cheating level in this country is said to be about 50% so they were almost right that I overreacted.

Chris and I managed to share the house without any quarrels and for our children the separation had only created very limited problems.

I can't deny that it was a real pain to see Chris every day and avoid all temptations to hug and kiss her. But the pain I had gotten from finding her naked in the doctor's bed was still too strong to be cured.

As both Christmas and the New Year were within the six months, we agreed to spend them as a family. On New Year's Eve, we were invited to big party at my best friend's house and I knew that it would be a great temptation to be there with Chris, who would do her best to a very lovely wife.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.