Indian Wedding  - Cover

Indian Wedding

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wise friend once told me that she loved being married because only now could she actually commit adultery! This is one of my sluttier adventures because I was able to cheat on my actual wedding day. Well, actually it was the night before, but since we were still fucking after midnight, it technically happened on my wedding day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Black Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Indian Erotica  

My name is Geeta and I am a respectable Indian lady recently married to a prominent industrialist. I have a voluptuous figure with ample breasts and a narrow waist. My skin is very fair. I am also a slut. I love cum. I love to suck big black cocks. I love sex any way I can get it, and getting married was not going to cramp my style.

This is one of my sluttier adventures because I was able to cheat on my actual wedding day. Well, actually it was the night before, but since we were still fucking after midnight, it technically happened on my wedding day.


This erotic adventure began two weeks before my wedding when my girl friends organized a hen night, a bridal shower, as I think Americans call it. I really wanted a raunchy bachelorette party on the night before my wedding, but that wouldn't do for a respectable Indian wife. So, we pretended to have a bridal shower, but instead of tea and cakes, we had it in the evening and went bar hopping after enlisting some friends to cover for us. It was 4 years ago and I was 28 at the time. Ashima, my best friend, organized everything. Most of my friends knew that I have a thing about black guys, but Ashima especially knows about that weakness and everything else that turns me on, and I do mean everything. We have shared many a night when we were getting down and dirty fucking guys all night at her place or mine.

Knowing what a slut I was, Ashima organized our night out to end all prenuptial nights out. We began clubbing in another town not too far away, but far enough. She booked a mini bus, decided which were the best bars and nightclubs for us, and even booked a male stripper! I suspected something was up when she insisted, that of all the bars we were visiting, we had to be in one particular place at 9 p.m., exactly. I also suspected something when she told me to wear sexy clothes, but nothing too expensive, meaning my clothes might get messed up. Little did I know how much my wardrobe would be trashed, but I had dutifully dressed in a short black leather skirt that was sexy, but old, a loose silver top, very open at the neck and not allowing for a bra, a black thong and black high heels.

There were 12 of us chicks (or hens) that night, working our way from one bar to another, laughing and flirting with men, having drinks bought for us and having a great time. Eventually we were in this particular bar and had taken over a corner to ourselves when the stripper arrived. I couldn't have made a better choice myself! He was dressed as a Policeman, looked around 25 years old, tall, well built but not too muscular, shaved head, and skin as black as coal. Exactly the kind of guy I go for!

He began his routine and Ashima whispered to me to point out that I was smiling from ear to ear ... Keeping his cap on, the dancer stripped off his top, invited me to rub oil into his chest, which I did willingly, then he asked me sit down in a chair and handcuffed my hands behind me. He had a long truncheon, a nightstick, which he was swinging around suggestively. Then he took his pants off to reveal a pouch with a sheriffs' badge on the front. I could tell straight away that his cock was a huge and all the girls were shouting to encourage him. He told everyone that I've been a bad girl but if I behaved he's let me go in time for me to reach the marriage ceremony on time. Well, I had two weeks, but didn't tell him that. All I had to do was show him what I would do with his truncheon, as he held it against his crotch like a cock.

I was on him in a flash, giving him a mock blow job but showing him that I know exactly what to do. The girls were laughing and taking pictures and the stripper was smiling and told me to keep going. Eventually he told me that I was free to go, and unlocked the cuffs telling everyone that my husband should be very pleased with me on our wedding night. As I stood up, he thanked me for being a good sport and presented me with a prize, a 10 inch black dildo. He said "this is what I look like, and what you will be missing after you are married to your pencil-dicked Indian gentleman."

Ashima asked him to stay for a drink and, luckily, he didn't have another job on that night and could stay a while. He and I ended up at the bar talking. I had imbibed a fair number of drinks by then, so my memory is a little hazy, but I was also feeling rather brave and horny after being on the receiving end of his erotic routine. He told me to call him Tej and he told me that Ashima had told him about my thing for black guys, and asked if that is true. I told him that it was very true, but that I would be marrying a light skinned Indian gentleman in two weeks. He laughed, saying that it was a shame that I was getting married, and taking all that good stuff off the market. I told him that the dildo was nice but I preferred the real thing, and would probably find a way to get it.

Tej smiled and told me he has his car parked around the corner and there was enough room in it for me to have one more fling, if that was my desire. I said I would like nothing better. He told me where to find his car and to be there in 10 minutes. Then he finished his drink and said goodnight to everyone before leaving. I waited for 10 minutes as requested and asked Ashima to cover for me as I made my way out of the bar. I reached to the corner where the car was parked. Tej saw me and flashed the headlights. We both climbed into the back seat.

Without wasting any time, we started kissing and sucking each others tongues. Soon his big black hands were all over me and one hand was roughly pushed straight up my skirt. I responded by grabbing his trousers and rubbing his cock through the material. Groaning as we kissed. I unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, and went straight down on him, sucking and licking him like a prostitute. I tried taking my time but I was just too horny and soon I was sucking him deep enough to lick his balls while I worked finger into his tight asshole. He reached down to squeeze my tits through my top with one hand and pushed the fingers of his other had up my skirt and past my thong. I almost screamed as he touched my cunt, but luckily I had my mouth full! My deep-throating had brought him to the brink, and I told him to come in my mouth. He soon erupted into my throat and I pulled back to catch the rest of his sweet load in my mouth so I could swallow. There was so much cum that it drooled out my mouth all over his pants and my blouse. As I cleaned us up with my hot mouth, I found he was rock hard again.

He whispered that he wanted to fuck me and asked me to move around. We awkwardly adjusted our positions in the constrained space so that I was able to get on my back with my legs drawn up and he's was on his knees above me. Tej pulled his trousers down a bit more, hiked my skirt up out of the way and ripped off my flimsy thong. Our positions were awkward, but I wanted to get in position for a hard, prenuptial, fucking.

Pushing his cock in as he leaned forward he entered me all the way with one jerk. God, he felt good. I felt myself stretching to take him, but he was all in and bottomed out. The thought of condoms flashed across my mind only briefly, I was way too worked up to stop him now. He began to fuck me while kissing me as best he could, although my drawn-up legs blocked his access somewhat. He groped my big tits, kneading them and pinching my stiff nipples. When he occasionally came up for air he talked dirty to me, telling me that I was a whore for black cock and a dirty slut. He sure knew how to sweet-talk a girl., and I knew I deserved everything he called me. I was now on fire and my cunt was a veritable swamp as I waited for what I was sure would be wonderful climax.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.